Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Keira Invited To Join The Academy.... (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2694)

kingdumbass 05-07-2006 07:50 PM

Keira Invited To Join The Academy....
 
It's on the AP wire here at work....
Keira is among the 9 new members of the Oscar Academy. There's some good news for you. Congrats, Keira.

hasselbrad 05-07-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdumbass
It's on the AP wire here at work....
Keira is among the 9 new members of the Oscar Academy. There's some good news for you. Congrats, Keira.

Hopefully the member kit includes a bag of chips or something. :p

Seriously though, congratulations.

Hazzle 05-07-2006 10:19 PM

Or a couple of hamburgers.

apoggy 05-07-2006 10:21 PM

I expected the (droopy) sausage joke from you there Haz

Kelsey 07-07-2006 04:44 AM

The Acadamy is becoming a joke. It used to be a select group of highly esteemed people in the industry, now no one should be too disappointed if they don't win the Oscar, they'll just get an invitation to vote next year. They let Dakota Fanning in this year too. This is why they have the SAG awards.

Digital_Ice 07-07-2006 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsey
The Acadamy is becoming a joke. It used to be a select group of highly esteemed people in the industry, now no one should be too disappointed if they don't win the Oscar, they'll just get an invitation to vote next year. They let Dakota Fanning in this year too. This is why they have the SAG awards.

I completley agree with you kels.

Hazzle 07-07-2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apoggy
I expected the (droopy) sausage joke from you there Haz

My sausage isn't droopy ;)

And what Kelsey said. Fucking pisstake.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.