Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   thin! (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2640)

uniquesox 24-06-2006 09:50 PM

thin!

i love keira, but when i saw pictures of her at the oscars, i was worried about her (especially her face) looking too thin. Keira has always been my fave actress. i hope she doesn't get too thin... she looks perfect the way she is.

Mandy 24-06-2006 10:12 PM

There's an entire Oscar thread I'm sure you could've posted in about this. Nice Job.

kingdumbass 27-06-2006 10:39 AM

Oh, shut up, Mandy....
And I never thought I would say this, but I think the girl has gotten a bit too thin, as well. She looked really great in those beach pics with Rupert Friend -- what happened to THAT? And where's that sweet behind we saw at the Domino premiere?

Then again, what do I know? She looks radically different almost every time I see her. This could just be her natural tendency to shapeshift.

Digital_Ice 27-06-2006 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdumbass
Oh, shut up, Mandy....

wtf? she's right!?

kingdumbass 27-06-2006 10:46 AM

The point of this thread is not to discuss the Oscars....
The OP merely mentioned the Oscars in order to illustrate her main point.

And I was in the mood to tell someone to shut up. Mandy just happened to be there.

Hazzle 27-06-2006 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
wtf? she's right!?

Actually he is. I mean everyone slates me for having a go at the noobs, but everyone also knows it's done in good spirits. This post had NOTHING to do with the Oscars, it was just an illustration of the point. Instead Mandy's post will probably ensure that noob doesn't post again.

Sorry but Dumbass is right on this one.

Juliamariskamadadh 27-06-2006 06:24 PM

I was watching the Tyra show (don't ask me why) and she said when celebs start looking like just skin and bones, then it's time to worry.

runangl 27-06-2006 06:29 PM

its actually pretty sad when people start to think they need to have zero anything on their bodies. i mean come on, it'd be horrible to bang a girl who's nothing but skin and bones. no cushion.

the question is, how far is too far? i honestly think she was too thin in BILB. but maybe thats just me?

Juliamariskamadadh 27-06-2006 06:57 PM

Just you.

mehrdad368 27-06-2006 07:07 PM

I think thin girls are more beautiful anyway keira isn't as thin as you think.

SimplyKnightley 29-06-2006 08:59 AM

keira's got meat on her lower half. at least she ain't anorexic-looking like nicole richie.

Hazzle 29-06-2006 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyKnightley
keira's got meat on her lower half. at least she ain't anorexic-looking like nicole richie.

Which is important because like Runangl said, you need a little cushion.

Katielondon 29-06-2006 07:07 PM

i think Keiras just right, if she gets too thinlet her worry about it not anyone else, i get annoyed if someone tells me i look too thin, its really annoying, if her healths fine and she looks healthy then whats the problem?

Fran 29-06-2006 07:11 PM

How much do you reckon she weighs?

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/im...lies/smile.gif

Katielondon 29-06-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fran

i would say 100 lbs ish

acliff 29-06-2006 10:36 PM

100lb is probably right, and is very light.
My sister is slim and 5 inches shorter than Keira, but 99lb.

I think if I say Keira looks delicate, noone would disagree.

kingdumbass 01-07-2006 08:15 AM

Well, the general reaction to her appearance at the Pirates 2 premiere has been along the lines of, "She's shockingly thin!"....
Yes, she's always been skinny, and people have always remarked on it; but the reaction in virtually all circles to those PREMIERE pics has been far more severe than usual. People in various forums are saying now with confidence that the chick is...(whisper)..."The A Word". It very well could have just been the choice of dress; who am I to say? I just hope that IF she does have a problem, she deals with it QUIETLY, like a professional. Imagine how degrading and annoying it would be to read a magazine with her talking about her "struggle". Save that shit for idiots like Teri Hatcher and Lindsay Lohan. There are certain boundaries you just don't cross, unless you want to give up your privacy completely.

BLAH, says I!

Arbery 01-07-2006 10:22 AM

shes a clever girl, she'll know if shes doing something wrong...and put it right soon and quickly!

kingdumbass 04-07-2006 12:17 PM

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34582.html

Knightley denies extreme weight loss

Tuesday, July 4 2006, 11:41 BST - by Susanna Regan

Actress Keira Knightley has attempted to allay fears that she has bowed to Hollywood pressures to become unnaturally skinny.

The star attended the European premiere of new film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest in a revealing gold Gucci dress, prompting fans to worry about her diminishing proportions.

However, Knightley told The Times: "Whatever people say about my weight they are all wrong."

"Hollywood is all about the way you look and I don't think that's the healthy thing for anyone. But if you're strong and comfortable with yourself then you're going to be fine," she added.

-------------------------------------------------

And here's more:
http://entertainment.timesonline.co....255070,00.html

----------------------------------------------------
"If you're strong and comfortable with yourself then you're going to be fine,"

Now, if that really IS your attitude, Keira, then you totally have my support. Of course, if it really isn't, then...you know....

You know know what I mean.

gotasmoke 04-07-2006 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdumbass
Now, if that really IS your attitude, Keira, then you totally have my support. Of course, if it really isn't, then...you know....

You know know what I mean.

I agree. Her weight has changed recently but it's not as bad as people think. She doesnt look sick or unhealthy.