Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   To the editor of the shout box (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2615)

Ranman 19-06-2006 11:52 PM

To the editor of the shout box
 
You are a loser. Oh your really a tuff guy changing our words
and making us look stupid, oh wait we can hard delete before
anyone see your idiot shouts. I hope everyone who uses the
shoutbox adds a few comments here about the loser who has
been editing our shouts. And I hope the Admin's add to this
and tell the douche bag whats going to happen if we find out
who he or she is.

Juliamariskamadadh 19-06-2006 11:56 PM

I for one am disgusted with their perverted edits. Oh and their trying to cause chaos.

Hazzle 19-06-2006 11:57 PM

We could theoretically flush all the shouts and stop anyone from editing them, but that would be depriving ourselves. Does show the wankpot what a loser they are though.

It's just sad and pathetic because it's not as if the edits are even funny. If they were witty, it'd be one thing, but they're not. They're just crude. They also show someone who's wasting their time because we're so not pissed off by any of this. I think you're wrong Ran, they're not making us look stupid, they're TRYING to, and failing miserably. Everyone knows it's edits, so who're they trying to kid?

I reckon it's Swords btw. I shouted that I suspected Swords not Gaucho as some of Gauchos were quite severely edited and these are the edits I got:

[12:53 AM] Hazzle: Indeed.
[12:51 AM] Hazzle: Clearly myself. Should know better than to expect better from me. sorry i tried pulling the wool over on you guys (again mentioned Swords and the fact he's a 15 year old kid)
[12:50 AM] Hazzle: Ok, so it's definitely crotcho... boy he needs a life (When I again reiterated my suspicion about Swords)
[12:49 AM] Hazzle: Bah. It's that sonuvabitch crotcho! not swords! (When I suggested it was Swords not Gaucho)

If it was anyone else but Swords surely they'd want the blame to fall at his feet so that they could keep doing it undetected?

Jacoby 20-06-2006 12:00 AM

I just use the hard delete button. The edits are pretty annoying.

Edit: I don't think it's Swordsman.

Juliamariskamadadh 20-06-2006 12:01 AM

realize the shoutbox spammers posted first

EmotionSickness 20-06-2006 12:02 AM

How obnoxious. The entire shoutbox has become one large hub for all things crude and caustic.

Hazzle 20-06-2006 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
How obnoxious. The entire shoutbox has become one large hub for all things crude and caustic.

Heh. Alright, agreed, it has always been that, but it's usually been funny at least!

Quote:

Tell Duckula To Post Something - The Fraidy Idiot.
Mystery solved.

hasselbrad 20-06-2006 12:20 AM

He/she is a knobgobbler whose mother could probably only narrow his/her father down to the crews of any number of ships that were in port during conception.

Richard 20-06-2006 12:30 AM

If something isn't done about this problem soon, I think it would be best to get rid of the shoutbox altogether.

Hazzle 20-06-2006 12:32 AM

Agree with Richard. Still think it's not Gaucho as he could spell Touche and En Garde. It's Swordsman or someone else impersonating Gaucho. My bet would be Swords as he got banned and the main brunt of the editing is towards Ducks.

Jacoby 20-06-2006 12:41 AM

I think you're dumping the blame on Swords too quickly. It could be anyone. It could be that one kid who comes back from time to time and just posts vulgarities. It could be me, it could be you. Hopefully someone can track whoever it is down. Or whoever is editing the posts could fall in a ditch somewhere and die.

Hazzle 20-06-2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
I think you're dumping the blame on Swords too quickly. It could be anyone. It could be that one kid who comes back from time to time and just posts vulgarities. It could be me, it could be you. Hopefully someone can track whoever it is down. Or whoever is editing the posts could fall in a ditch somewhere and die.

I think I just proved it was him. Within moments of pointing out that he couldn't spell En Garde and Touche, and posting this, the old shouts got changed to the correct spellings so everyone would think it's Gaucho.

Also it's not some random stranger. Some of the edits use certain terms, like Crotcho for Gaucho and stuff. Trust me. I think if you actually played along and tried to lure out the facts for yourself you'd catch the shouter in a lie. Pay close attention to them.

Jacoby 20-06-2006 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle
I think if you actually played along and tried to lure out the facts for yourself you'd catch the shouter in a lie. Pay close attention to them.

Yeah, I'd really rather not. It's honestly not that important to me. Just don't use the shoutbox.

Ranman 20-06-2006 12:56 AM

You're the shoutbox leader Jake, it should bother you.
We lost 13 days of shouts, some of them funny.
The donkeyfucker who is responsible should fucken die.
He or she is the biggest loser in KKW history.
They have no life, and probably have never had sex either.

EmotionSickness 20-06-2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard
If something isn't done about this problem soon, I think it would be best to get rid of the shoutbox altogether.

Hear, hear.

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranman
They have no life, and probably have never had sex either.

Hear, hear.

deviljet88 20-06-2006 02:44 AM

They've changed my life. I used to be, like, addicted to the shoutbox? But they made me see the error in my ways and instead of flaming people, I only wish them a happy birthday now ^^

But you (editor) suck anyway, x99.

Ranman 20-06-2006 03:21 AM

I guess we got to the prick, he just edited two pages of shouts.
What a loser, cant come up with anything better shitdick?
ohh what did you your gonna sit there and jerk off to porn?
Whats the matter you cant edit this you dickless piece of crap?
sorry to ruin your fun, now we get to tell you what we think of you
and you cant do anything about it except sit there a read it



[12:23 AM] Ranman: Whats the matter dickhead, didnt like what i wrote, you have a small penis, well i went back a couple of hundred pages and changed them here and there to The shout box editor has a small penis

[12:26 AM] Ranman: sorry dickhead, i posted my original shout in the thread, better luck next time
[12:23 AM] Ranman: Whats the matter Crotcho? didnt like what i wrote, you have a small penis, well i went back a couple of hundred pages and changed them here and there to Crotcho has a small penis

I can edit my own shouts you loser

Ranman 20-06-2006 03:59 AM

sorry for the double post. the loser is deleting all messages except the ones
posted on the sixth of every month. they're up to 6/6/.
I dont know why this loser would think this is cool but I am trying to track
him with who's online. I'm looking to see which guest is in the shoutbox
Hopefully i will find out who the loser is

mehrdad368 20-06-2006 07:33 AM

Idon't know why they change the shouts.Anyway i think it's better don't editing any more.isn't it?

Hazzle 20-06-2006 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mehrdad368
Idon't know why they change the shouts.Anyway i think it's better don't editing any more.isn't it?

Yes, why don't we ask them nicely to stop, eh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
Yeah, I'd really rather not. It's honestly not that important to me. Just don't use the shoutbox.

No, I agree with you, which is why I stopped, my point is I didn't just jump to a conclusion, I based it on some reasoning and facts. I was simply pointing out that you shouldn't shit all over my theory because it's based on some pretty strong evidence, and not just stuff I've posted here, but little things I've noticed by paying attention. I'm just naturally observant I suppose. And obsessed with detective dramas. And I nearly always figure out who it is really early on, which is annoying.

Ahh well. Shoutbox editor will soon end up with no shouts left to edit if things keep getting deleted. It must be upsetting having a tiny penis Ran, maybe we should go easy on him?


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.