Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Two "How old were you.." question (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2540)

Niscen 31-05-2006 04:18 PM

Two "How old were you.." question

1. How old were you when you had your first kiss?

2. How old were you when you had your first sex?

Is it normal to have first kiss when one's in their 12, 13 or 14 years old in western countries? And to have sex with somebody when one's in their 16? I've read quite some novels, and it seems ordinary....just wanna make sure....:icon_redf

iximisspiggyixi 31-05-2006 04:45 PM

First kiss - I was 12, at summer camp. Well actually my FIRST first kiss was when I was 6, under the table with this boy Jeff during kindergarten. But...I don't think that really counts.

First sex - A little bit after I turned 18.

devine kk 31-05-2006 04:57 PM

First kiss - early teens, don't remember the exact year ptoably aroung 13/14. That first real kiss anyway

first sex i was 17

Mandy 31-05-2006 05:01 PM

First Kiss: 13

First Sex: 17

Jacoby 31-05-2006 05:44 PM

My first real kiss was actually when I was 18. I am lame. And also still a virgin.

I'd like to have sex with an attractive woman. Haven't really had to chance yet. But college happens soon, actually living there, so we're (me and the boys) are hoping to have fun there.

hasselbrad 31-05-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandy
First Kiss: 13

First Sex: 17

Same here...except that my name isn't Mandy. :icon_err:
:D

Hazzle 31-05-2006 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Same here...except that my name isn't Mandy. :icon_err:
:D

Except on weekends, eh Brad?

once_dreaded 31-05-2006 10:37 PM

First real kiss: 13

Loss of real virginity: 18

Gained LOSI virginity: 22 1/2...now 25 1/2 and a dirty perve ROFL

Katielondon 01-06-2006 02:20 AM

first kiss-15

first sex-15

Mandy 01-06-2006 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katielondon
first kiss-15

first sex-15

That's really the way to do it...get it all taken care of in one sitting.

ryan 01-06-2006 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
My first real kiss was actually when I was 18. I am lame. And also still a virgin.

I'd like to have sex with an attractive woman. Haven't really had to chance yet. But college happens soon, actually living there, so we're (me and the boys) are hoping to have fun there.

dont worry about it. i know that seems like a tall order, but if you wait for the right time/person like i did, you can look back on it later and be proud.

and that also means you can make sure shes really attractive and not some beer-goggles sorority slut.

Jacoby 01-06-2006 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan
dont worry about it. i know that seems like a tall order, but if you wait for the right time/person like i did, you can look back on it later and be proud.

and that also means you can make sure shes really attractive and not some beer-goggles sorority slut.

Glad to hear you say that, because that's the exact way I feel. I don't mean to boast or anything, but I could have had sex with some trashy highschool girl when I was there, but I'd rather actually have a better experience. I'd like to lose my virginity to a women I can respect. I guess it's just the whole no-sex thing gets the better of me sometimes, but I still wouldn't break my morals.

Hazzle 01-06-2006 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
Glad to hear you say that, because that's the exact way I feel. I don't mean to boast or anything, but I could have had sex with some trashy highschool girl when I was there, but I'd rather actually have a better experience. I'd like to lose my virginity to a women I can respect. I guess it's just the whole no-sex thing gets the better of me sometimes, but I still wouldn't break my morals.

This is going to lead to so much mocking but yeah, I was the same. Plenty of chances to get laid in Highschool with slutty trashy FILTHY girls. Actually, got a proposition in Primary school (no, seriously) when I was like, 10. But any girl who wants to get laid at 10 is clearly a slut. So err...no.

Ryan's right, wait for the right person, you'll be glad you did. It's alright to be picky, I'm glad I was. I mean I waited until my 20's, which sounds really wrong in the context of this thread, but I don't care, I'm glad I did. You will be too mate, trust me.

Fran 01-06-2006 09:34 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Not happened yet.

2. How old were you when you had your first sex? Not happened yet.

:)

deviljet88 01-06-2006 09:54 AM

Double N/A like Fran *sigh*

once_dreaded 01-06-2006 10:08 AM

How cute, Fran and Jet are both N/A. I'm not making fun, I think it's great that you two are letting things happen in due course. Be strong people, be strong!

kingdumbass 01-06-2006 10:20 AM

Kiss: 15....
Sex: 17.

And Dreaded -- what does "LOSI" stand for?

Hazzle 01-06-2006 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by once_dreaded
How cute, Fran and Jet are both N/A. I'm not making fun, I think it's great that you two are letting things happen in due course. Be strong people, be strong!

Yeah, it is kinda cute. Especially when Jet's totally hitting on Fran in MSN, probably as we type this. Who knows, maybe they'll be each other's firsts?!

It is nice to see that actually kids today are far less under the influence of peer pressure than kids my age were. A lot of my friends definitely regretted their first time, sexually. And some even look back on their first kisses with a cringe.

once_dreaded 01-06-2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdumbass
Kiss: 15....
Sex: 17.

And Dreaded -- what does "LOSI" stand for?

King - LOSI is Lack Of Sex Induced.
My friend and I decided after you lose your virginity if you don't have sex with another person for six consecutive months you technically regain your virginity. Therefore, I am a LOSI Virgin as I have not had sex with another person in 3 years (this makes me the vice-president of the LOSI Virginity club, my friend is the president...she hasn't had sex in 7 years. We made up the club while we were drinking one night...we should really just have sex with each other and disolve the club LOL).

ryan 01-06-2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle
This is going to lead to so much mocking but yeah, I was the same. Plenty of chances to get laid in Highschool with slutty trashy FILTHY girls. Actually, got a proposition in Primary school (no, seriously) when I was like, 10. But any girl who wants to get laid at 10 is clearly a slut. So err...no.

Ryan's right, wait for the right person, you'll be glad you did. It's alright to be picky, I'm glad I was. I mean I waited until my 20's, which sounds really wrong in the context of this thread, but I don't care, I'm glad I did. You will be too mate, trust me.

i wasn't once mocked or made fun of. i guess it depends who you let into that part of your life.