Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Keira Got Fugged... (again) (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2539)

Leonie 14-07-2005 08:04 PM

Keira Got Fugged... (again)

Oh my... perhaps shopping trips in New York aren't the best thing to do if you want positive publicity yet refuse to wear anything other than a dress that makes my eyes hurt and boots that haven't ever been pretty as long as she's been wearing them.

Keira got fugged. Again. I love the title. Fuggy of the Caribbean. It almost sounds cute :icon_bigg

More Keira fuggings for your entertainment:

1, 2 and 3.

I must say I half agree most of the time. What do you think? Keira used to have a rather OK sense of fashion, but lately, I don't know what's going on. Please wake up Keira, and dress nicely again. I know Sienna is cool, and a role model and everything, but... don't, k? :)

Ardnax 14-07-2005 08:36 PM

Ever since Jamie Dornan came into the picture she's been dressing worse and worse. And now when my sister has a boyfriend she wears the ugliest things ever. Maybe Jamie have a bad influence on Keira's style?

Gunner 15-07-2005 02:58 AM

I've never been one for fashion, but I think it looks kinda cute :)

child of the revolution 15-07-2005 02:50 PM

Perhaps, since Jamie is a model, he's afraid that Keira will get all the attention and no one wil notice him :) ...

No, just a joke... Have nothing against models...

By the way, I think the first pic is okay, but yes, the rest of them are pretty bad...

Leonie 15-07-2005 07:48 PM

The dress in itself would have been cute enough, but you don't combine a dress that busy with lots of jewelry. You keep it simple And in my opinion, the boots are just ugly.

Jak 16-07-2005 05:30 PM

Personally I think the ugliest thing on Keira's fashion is her many different gold jewellery which she wears since a few months. Also I don't like her dresses especially in combination with those brown boots. In my opinion it looks strange when I see a 20 year old girl which is wearing dresses again and again.

It seems a little bit to me that Keira try desperately to look glamorous or she wants to be a lady but she doesn't feel comfortable in this role.

Please Keira, come back to your fashion style as it was a year ago. :Hail: ;)

child of the revolution 17-07-2005 09:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Personally I like this style a lot. I think it's lovely ordinary and down-to-earth...

Gunner 17-07-2005 10:51 AM

'Tis great, but I actually like the dress with the ugg boots a ton :p Maybe it's just me and my fashion sense :p

child of the revolution 17-07-2005 05:15 PM

Can't answer that one... I don't have a fashion sense, I actually don't like fashion at all...

Pearl 06-08-2005 02:13 PM

It's amazing how ugly her clothes can be, and she's still drop dead beautiful. *Sigh* I envy that girl.

However the chopped off hair doesn't flatter her face much. She should really grow it out again. I think it looked best in PotC.

Mandy 30-05-2006 11:34 PM

Keira Got Fugged... (again)

clicky

It's about fugging time, too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ira_tights.jpg

Quote:

Earlier this evening...

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY: So, I've just bought these pink amateur-stripper shoes and I'm simply dying to take them out on the town.

OILY ORLANDO BLOOM LOOKALIKE WHO COULD BE HER BOYFRIEND RUPERT BUT MAY ACTUALLY BE ORLANDO BLOOM FOR ALL I KNOW: Oh, Kee, that's SUPER. Whatever will you wear with them?

KEIRA: I'm not sure, but I do think it's smashing how your profile looks so much like Luke Perry's.

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: He is my everything.

KEIRA: I do reckon he'd have washed his hair a bit, though. Look, pay attention to me again, okay? The shoes. I've already got the skort suit to go with them, and it's pretty spectacular. It looks like a Bed In A Bag set.

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: Well done, you. There isn't a girl alive who isn't cringing at how many of those she bought back in the 90s, and how fooled they all were by culottes. Making people uncomfortable is totally principle No. 1 of Siennaing yourself. Well played.

KEIRA: And belting it through nonexistent belt loops is even better -- seriously, I'm going to beat Sienna Miller at her own game. But what is the outfit missing? Maybe a sweater...

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: "Maybe"? Especially a sweater. It's summer. Oh! Brainwave! Think about it -- what is the ULTIMATE summer accessory, especially with open-toed shoes?

KEIRA: Erm... some sort of man-beard to help fend off his gay rumors? ... Leggings?

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: No, no... think even MORE drama. MORE Sienna. MORE.

KEIRA: Oh, snaps, you sexy pirate tart! BLACK TIGHTS! Genius!

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: Right? In the summer, nothing is as perfect as thick, nubbly black tights!

KEIRA: God, it is perfect.

OOBLWMABOBFAIW: I know -- you are officially one crotch-snapping bodysuit away from making it as impossible as you can to go to the bathroom efficiently. It's so 1990s high-school keg party, I can't even STAND IT.

KEIRA: That Bosworth chick is lucky to have you. If you weren't already teaching her the art of Millering herself silly, I'd yo-ho-ho my way into your trousers like a granny on a pile of prunes!

OOBLWCBHBRBMABOBFAIW: That made no sense, especially as I might not actually BE Orlando Bloom, although I myself haven't even decided that yet... Oh, stop pouting, Kee, I'm teasing. Put your epic jaw away.

hasselbrad 30-05-2006 11:39 PM

Wow. That outfit makes her look like a bag lady that used to frequent a late night high school munchy hangout in the late 80s. Really. :icon_err:

Pearl 31-05-2006 12:36 AM

When I first saw that pic on another forum, I thought "This is the first outfit disaster not even Keira can make look good"

Jacoby 31-05-2006 12:43 AM

She looks really attractive in the picture, but, yeah, the outfit isn't too gravy.

calereneau 31-05-2006 12:59 AM

Sexiest grandma ever!

kingdumbass 31-05-2006 04:54 AM

Did they have to make that jaw comment?

And I like it when she dresses that way. Remember the old "sexiest tomboy beanpole" Keira? She was cooler.

deviljet88 31-05-2006 07:11 AM

Her face is so... flat? Looks... hooker-ish.

marine 31-05-2006 08:06 AM

that's a horrible outfit.

kingdumbass 31-05-2006 08:50 AM

She hasn't looked too good since around the time of the Oscars....
Her hair has been fucked up, her skin seems way whiter, and she's always wearing those huge sunglasses or that hat. It's annoying.

once_dreaded 31-05-2006 08:51 AM

OH DEAR GOD!!!! Run for your lives, it's the attack of horrible bed-in-a-bag fashion (not be confused with looks-like-curtains fashion which my High School Spanish teacher pulled off quite frequently). J-e-s-u-s what was she thinking...I'm so messed up from looking at that pic I can't even type properly and have had to backspace about a million times in this short span of post. Great Scott!!!!!