Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Girls (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   For You (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2528)

Tedi 29-05-2006 07:45 AM

For You

Hi, копелета. Кийра кво става кучко, искам да те чукам, кво ще кажеш по въпроса? ОК събота 5 часа на въртележката. Ще бъса облечен в жълто и ще държа кондом на хуя си.

Pygmalion 29-05-2006 12:01 PM

Very insightful.

fandekeira 29-05-2006 07:03 PM

am i the only one who dont undrstand?

Ranman 29-05-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fandekeira
am i the only one who dont undrstand?

Yep

Clear as day to the rest of us.

once_dreaded 29-05-2006 07:08 PM

*cracking up* Don't be mean people, Fandekeira you're not the only one who can't read Russian, I think it's Russian, on here...I can't and the other buggers can't either.
:fencing:

Hazzle 30-05-2006 12:00 AM

This is an English-language forum you cocksucking commie cunt.

Write in English or fuck off.

Ranman 30-05-2006 12:01 AM

LOL, Way to welcome a new member

Hazzle 30-05-2006 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranman
LOL, Way to welcome a new member

I'm very welcoming. To the ones that speak English! Ok well maybe not VERY but I welcome them!

Liam 30-05-2006 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle
This is an English-language forum you cocksucking commie cunt.

Write in English or fuck off.

You aren't funny.

Привет!

Надеюсь, что ты немного понимаешь по-русски :)

Это англоязычный форум, и здесь много дураков, Haz, например, которые любят насмехаться над другими людьми. Давай пиши по-английски- не важно, как хорошо знаешь этот язык- и будь как дома.

P.S. Игнорируй Haz- он голубой :P

Hazzle 30-05-2006 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam
You aren't funny.

I wasn't trying to be! As your below excerpt points out, this is an English-language forum. I don't mind if people from other countries TRY and struggle. For fuck's sake I remember when I posted defending someone from another country for having trouble with the English language.

I'm understanding enough to recognise that I wouldn't write Russian as well as this person, so I can't expect them to write English as well as I can. But it's so clearly an English forum (do you see any other threads in Russian?) so why be too lazy to make an effort? It's no different to textspeak, it's lazy. And textspeak is banned in the rules :)

Quote:

Привет!

Надеюсь, что ты немного понимаешь по-русски :)

Это англоязычный форум, и здесь много дураков, Haz, например, которые любят насмехаться над другими людьми. Давай пиши по-английски- не важно, как хорошо знаешь этот язык- и будь как дома.

P.S. Игнорируй Haz- он голубой :P
As I conceded above, I have no capability with Russian, and Babelfish is doing it's usual stand-up job:

Quote:

Regards! I hope that you a little understand in Russian This is English-language forum, and here many fools, Haz, for example, who love to mock above other people. Give write in English not importantly, as you know well this language and you be as houses. P.S. Ignore Haz- it the blue
Thought you might find that entertaining :)

Liam 30-05-2006 08:41 AM

Its actually Bulgarian or Macedonian (not sure either way), but I'm hoping that he/she speaks some Russian so that I can get my point across.

I feel that your initial comments were beyond a little rough.

Hazzle 30-05-2006 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam
I feel that your initial comments were beyond a little rough.

Agreed. But then, this is hardly new for me. I'm crude and abusive whenever expressing myself :p

I was annoyed at the laziness, much like many people get annoyed by textspeak. I don't really see any difference between the two forms of laziness, but agreed, I was a little harsh. No harsher than people have been in the past over textspeak though.

Fran 30-05-2006 08:54 AM

Maybe Tedi can talk English but he's just tricking us and he'll really turn out a really nice member. Warm welcome to him/her(?)!

:)

Hazzle 30-05-2006 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fran
Maybe Tedi can talk English but he's just tricking us and he'll really turn out a really nice member. Warm welcome to him/her(?)!

And I might have scared them off? Oh dear Lord what have I done?! :icon_mecr

Fran 30-05-2006 09:01 AM

I'm sure you're really sorry about that, aren't you?!

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/im...lies/smile.gif

Hazzle 30-05-2006 09:06 AM

Quote:

I'm sure you're really sorry about that, aren't you?!

Devastated.

(See, why can't all newcomers be like you. A little sarcasm never hurt anyone.)

Fran 30-05-2006 09:10 AM

Quote:

(See, why can't all newcomers be like you. A little sarcasm never hurt anyone.)

Because I'm too good. Actually I'm not sure why they aren't like me. Maybe because they don't want to be? (For some silly reason!)

Hazzle 30-05-2006 10:48 AM

Quote:

Because I'm too good.

Only Ducky can get away with a remark like that.

Quote:

Actually I'm not sure why they aren't like me. Maybe because they don't want to be? (For some silly reason!)
Yeah! Damn individualists. Why can't they just be conformists and act like everyone else?

once_dreaded 31-05-2006 09:37 AM

Cuz they want to be like Southpark's goth kids and not conform like the big red loving conformist that you are.

Fran 31-05-2006 10:30 AM

Quote:

Only Ducky can get away with a remark like that.

Sorry about that.