Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   My Photo Has Arrived! (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2441)

jeff-- 28-04-2006 11:43 PM

My Photo Has Arrived!

Well after many months it is here. Back in January I sent Keira a letter and a photo of her to be signed and returned to me. Well finally about two weeks ago it arrived!

The photo I originally sent was not the one signed, but they did return the original. This is the picture I sent and here is the one that was signed:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1...ler24mr.th.jpg

That picture (about 4x6) is much smaller than the one I sent (8.5x11) but I'm still happy I got it. I already framed it and it's hanging on my wall.

Well I just thought I'd share my story with you all, I was really excited when I got it.

Pearl 29-04-2006 12:01 AM

Was it hand signed or just a copy?

Ranman 29-04-2006 12:04 AM

it was hand signed, I know I signed it

jeff-- 29-04-2006 12:18 AM

It's definitely signed. I'm guessing it was pre-signed since she didn't sign the picture that I sent.

kingdumbass 29-04-2006 12:47 AM

Consider yourself lucky....
I send a picture for Keira to sign, and instead of an autograph, she sent me a dead rat.

And she didn't even sign it!

EmotionSickness 29-04-2006 12:55 AM

I remember when she used to sign photos AND write little notes back. Those were the days.

Ranman 29-04-2006 01:05 AM

I new there was a reason i liked you

jeff-- 29-04-2006 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
I remember when she used to sign photos AND write little notes back. Those were the days.

Now that would have been nice. To actually have her personally sign it and write back instead of them just including a presigned pic and saying that she read my letter. I got a note from them back though:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Office of Keira Knightley
Thank you very much for your letter - I apologise for any delay in responding to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, Keira is extremely busy and is often difficult to reply to each request individually.

However, Keira has read your letter and hopes that you will be pleased with the enclosed signed photograph sent with her best wishes.

She read my letter, bullshit. XD I don't really mind, I'm just glad I got the photo. But yeah, a personal note from her would have been awesome.

Swordsman 29-04-2006 02:58 AM

I would be pissed off if i were you. Only because of that shit that she "read" your letter. But it's still cool you got something signed by her.

jeff-- 29-04-2006 03:01 AM

I never had expectations that she would read my letter in the first place XD, so maybe that's why I'm not pissed. But who knows, maybe she did read it?

...Nah.

mehrdad368 29-04-2006 03:03 AM

A photo with sign is not enjoyable but a letter with her sign on it is fantastic.

Swordsman 29-04-2006 03:14 AM

I'm just the type that gets far to angry over everything. I just know if i did that i would think to myself that she won't see it but i actually really think she's gonna read it, then i would get that envelope and be physced about a signed picture but figure out she didn't read my questions for her anything. I would just end up angry.

But it's still cool you got something.

once_dreaded 30-04-2006 01:51 AM

At least the pic looks like it's recent. I once sent off a letter & pic to Jeff Goldblum and I got an OLD pic w/stamped siggy (like one of his 1st publicity shots) Ummmm hello this was in 1997 I don't want a photo from the 80s, thank you!

Leonie 30-04-2006 05:10 PM

It's not recent. At all. I got the same one back in 2003 :) It's one of her oldest publicity shots.

Pearl 30-04-2006 05:12 PM

I don't really like that photo of her.

jeff-- 30-04-2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonie
It's not recent. At all. I got the same one back in 2003 :) It's one of her oldest publicity shots.

Well now I am starting to get kind of upset about all this. I send them a beautiful picture of her, and they send me an old, black and white, small picture back that was pre-signed. I might have to try this again and send her one this summer and see if I get the same one or another crappy one, or if they actualy have her sign the one I send >.>

Leonie 30-04-2006 05:31 PM

Well, she hasn't been home much since January, so I don't know what you expected :) They sent you a real picture with a real autograph, I think that should count for something. Her job is being an actress, not signing stuff for general amusement. Be happy to get something back! There are a lot of "celebrities" who don't even bother.

(But maybe I shouldn't talk - I got that picture and the three I sent...)

jeff-- 30-04-2006 08:27 PM

Well I'm gonna find a time when she isn't filming, and I'll send it to you guys (the address on this site) and have it delivered to her agency then. Because I would really like to get this picture signed, I love that picture.

BrunoJA 02-05-2006 02:05 PM

I do love that picture...

The whole photoshoot, actually. :D

Bullitt 03-07-2006 07:45 PM

Sweet

Ohh, do you have to pay for the postage back, or do they just send it in another envolope, and they get your address from your envolope (the return address)