Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Girls (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The ! (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2304)

Prejudice20 07-03-2006 12:04 PM

The !

You are all so stupid!! I´m from AUSTRIA and so I can´t speak or write English so well like all of you.

Leonie 07-03-2006 02:15 PM

I'm DUTCH, I make mistakes and I don't whine about it.

Jessie T 07-03-2006 02:27 PM

I'm Brazillian and I make mistakes as everyone... Even those who have english as first language write things wrong sometimes...

Nevermind.:icon_wink

Mandy 07-03-2006 03:25 PM

I happen to think in most cases people that are born to speak English murder the language worse than those who have learned it as a second language.

And I also happen to think Leonie speaks and writes it very well. ;)

Digital_Ice 07-03-2006 03:34 PM

yes. i know.. girls board etc etc yada yada. but i would like to throw in the point that I'm British, and Leonie and some others are better at English than me. :p

calereneau 07-03-2006 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonie
I'm DUTCH, I make mistakes and I don't whine about it.

I just have to say, before this thread is locked, that Leonie's avatar is the greatest. That was some funny shiz.

Leonie 07-03-2006 04:56 PM

I sure as hell won't lock it, it's like the Leonie Praise Thread! :icon_bigg

hasselbrad 07-03-2006 05:11 PM

What precipitated the outburst in the first place?
And...yes...Leonie rocks the mutha-fuckin' hizz-ouse. :D

Lizzie Bennet 07-03-2006 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandy
I happen to think in most cases people that are born to speak English murder the language worse than those who have learned it as a second language.

And I also happen to think Leonie speaks and writes it very well. ;)

I completely agree on both accounts.
Leonie I love the avi.

dave 08-03-2006 04:00 AM

Can I try?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prejudice20
You are all so stupid!! I´m from AUSTRIA and so I can´t speak or write English so well like all of you.

Can I try? I believe this is all one conversation. This person originally posted the thoughts below which, in essence, say that "What goes around, comes around". Somehow, every time the person attempted to speak they were jumped on. This last quote about being from AUSTRIA is from frustration. I wonder if there is a German/Austrian/Swiss speaker on who could translate my English into one of those languages and ask Prejudice20 to respond. Perhaps I'm not getting the Gestault of the situation, and perhaps we can make a friend here and give it one more chance. djw

Quote:

A member is a member, but a question is what is a member? In our life we are kings or (farmer). What shall we do to change that! We can´t do nothing! So we should take that and live our life.
You can only be what you are.
Quote:

But there is a chance,maybe there is a king for the second! I don´t want hear ´´your face is light and ...... ´´ We cannot make us to kings when we are (farmers), in no real world!
But there is a slim possibility that you can be a King for your "15 minutes of fame". But, in "the real world" that is not possible.
Quote:

We can dream that!
But we can dream that we are a King, or a "Winner".
Quote:

We are no ´´winners´´, yes maybe for a time but not even for the whole life!
But we are not "winners" except for that Andy Warhol "15 minutes of fame" that everybody gets, but it doesn't last.
Quote:

So we shouldn´t say wrong things to people who we didn´t know!! We are not better, there is everywhere a better person!!
So we shouldn't criticize people we don't really know. We are not better than them; and somewhere there is someone who is better than us. If we criticize just because we think we are better, then the person who is better than us will be able to criticize us. The Wheel of Karma goes round and round...

Liam 08-03-2006 04:27 AM

Leonie speaks better English than the rest of you lot put together, fact.

I'm guessing this thread started as a response to critical reply to a thread that the original poster here started. You'll quickly learn that you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than this place. Get used to it :P

deviljet88 08-03-2006 07:50 AM

LOLOLOLOOLOL you got burnt. English isn't yours or my first language, so?

anna dupre 08-03-2006 03:13 PM

English?

I am French so I dont care what you think of my English.....................

Ashley 08-03-2006 05:31 PM

English is my 1st language and sometimes I suck at it. Who gives a rats arse?

Leonie rocks.

dave 08-03-2006 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anna dupre
I am French so I don't care what you think of my English.....................

This made me laugh out loud... If true, it would have been posted in French. It shows that this person has a beautiful mind and can make fun of herself to make a point.

Ashley 08-03-2006 09:23 PM

... It's a message board. An international message board. If people can't type English well, oh well, we'll get the point of their post and everything will be great and happy. That's what I meant by who gives a rats arse. It was a rhetorical question, that I never wanted an answer to.

Best regards.

dave 08-03-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley
... It's a message board. An international message board. If people can't type English well, oh well, we'll get the point of their post and everything will be great and happy. That's what I meant by who gives a rats arse. It was a rhetorical question, that I never wanted an answer to.

Best regards.

I'm sorry for misunderstanding everyone's intentions. I'll go take care of it.