Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How long can you last? (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229)

Kyle_West 14-07-2004 02:58 AM

How long can you last?

In the sack.....I am a virgin so saying that I will say 10 seconds. How about you?

no one is worse than me so dont be shy.

What is the normal "lasting time" to begin with. Even when you were a virgin give an estimate how long they last...assuming many of you aren't virgins since there is an entirely different sub-forum for this sort of stuff.

In case someone still doesn't know...Its how long until you pop

spitinthacoola 14-07-2004 03:01 AM

I am as well a virgin so I'd have to say 5-20 seconds. Not that it matter I'll probably never get in the sack with someone else anyway.

Narg 14-07-2004 07:43 AM

Virgin, no idea.

Pygmalion 14-07-2004 09:30 AM

What exactly d'you mean by "lasting time?"

Glare 14-07-2004 09:34 AM

Think it means how long until you come.

BJ - 1-2 minutes
P in the V - 3-6 minutes
P in the B - 4-6 minutes

I have mastered the art of holding on.

Pygmalion 14-07-2004 09:47 AM

Lol wheras I've mastered the art of "faking it"

DragonRat 14-07-2004 10:14 AM

Perhaps he means the time of first penetration (and thus, stimulation) to the immediate moment of orgasm.

Sarah 14-07-2004 11:00 AM

Goodness me!

barrington 14-07-2004 11:11 AM

You people really, really sicken me.

On the topic - bout 40 minutes or so now that I'm not a hormonally-twisted sixteen year old.

Hazzle 14-07-2004 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrington
You people really, really sicken me.

Which says a lot considering I don't sicken him one bit :p He has a high tolerance for the sickness :D

On topic...wouldn't know... :o

Mandy 14-07-2004 03:37 PM

This is obviously a "guy" thread since I don't think I've ever come before the other person. That, or all the guys around here really suck. :p

gracie 14-07-2004 04:43 PM

its hard to compare i mean with guys its better to last, with girls if u can even come during sex at all its good.

hasselbrad 14-07-2004 05:18 PM

Worrying about how long you will last will, more than likely, cause you to hear one of two things.

1. “What?!? You’re done already?”
2. “No, really, it’s okay…it happens to a lot of guys.”

Honestly, longevity is overrated. Two minutes of hitting the right spot :o can be infinitely more pleasurable than forty-five minutes of furious thrusting. :eek: It’s not a myth. It’s your job to find it.
If you’ve got a hot date, however, and you are really concerned, take care of business yourself. Just make sure you do it in the morning. It will help you relax, and it will help preventing hearing #2.

amishka 14-07-2004 05:37 PM

lol..... :cool:

keira loves lipgloss 14-07-2004 05:42 PM

kk ive had enough of all this virgin talk gross

barrington 14-07-2004 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gracie
with girls if u can even come during sex at all its good.

Good job that the female orgasm is utterly superfluous to reproduction. :D

Kyle_West 14-07-2004 06:55 PM

I am one of the only remaining virgins in this age group in the states. I'd say 85% of 16 year olds (at least where I live) have screwed.....This thread reallly isn't going well. I think two people gave an answer other than "who knows"

Jacoby 14-07-2004 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle_West
I am one of the only remaining virgins in this age group in the states. I'd say 85% of 16 year olds (at least where I live) have screwed.....This thread reallly isn't going well. I think two people gave an answer other than "who knows"

Actually, you just think that 85% have lost their virginity. All my friends and I are still virgins....and some of my friends are pretty good looking and have girlfriends but choose not to have sex. I'd say 25% of 16 year olds have had sex. Some people just lie about it to be accepted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes
BJ - 1-2 minutes
P in the V - 3-6 minutes
P in the B - 4-6 minutes

That's probably the funniest thing Ive ever read. "P in the V" "P in the B"...lol.

Mandy 14-07-2004 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Honestly, longevity is overrated. Two minutes of hitting the right spot :o can be infinitely more pleasurable than forty-five minutes of furious thrusting. :eek: It’s not a myth. It’s your job to find it.

So...where are you from again? ;)

Hazzle 15-07-2004 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandy
So...where are you from again? ;)

Methinks Mandy will be buying a ticket to Tampa soon enough :)

And Baz...classic funny. Isn't the female orgasm simply a myth? It is according to all the female friends I have who bitch about their boyfriends :p Meh...it's simply unnecessary (I'm only kidding Gracie...please don't hurt me :o)