Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Articles Archive (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2280)

KnightleyNews 18-06-2004 08:37 PM

Articles Archive
 
Post any general Keira-related articles here if not related to specific projects on the Movies Board.

Paul

EmotionSickness 19-06-2004 01:57 AM

Just gossip
 
I know it's only gossip, but stuff like this was oft-posted on the old board.

Keira Knightley asks beau to live with her indefinitely!

New York | June 12, 2004 1:53:19 PM IST

British actress Keira Knightley is planning to move to a new home in London.

Her Irish model boyfriend, Jamie Dornan, is likely to join her in the 1.5 million pound luxury apartment in Mayfair district.

According to Teen Hollywood, the 19-year-old 'Pirates of the Caribbean' beauty has been dating with Dornan, 21, for the past six months.

"Keira idolises Jamie. She has asked him to stay with her in her new flat for an indefinite amount of time," one of her friend's was quoted as saying.

He also said that Jamie had relocated to London because he wanted to spend more time with Keira. Last month the pair went for shopping and bought furniture, including a bed for their new mansion.

Till now, Knightley had been living with her parents in Teddington, Middlesex. (ANI)



Source

Vertical Vortex 19-06-2004 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
I know it's only gossip, but stuff like this was oft-posted on the old board.

Keira Knightley asks beau to live with her indefinitely!

New York | June 12, 2004 1:53:19 PM IST

British actress Keira Knightley is planning to move to a new home in London.

Her Irish model boyfriend, Jamie Dornan, is likely to join her in the 1.5 million pound luxury apartment in Mayfair district.

According to Teen Hollywood, the 19-year-old 'Pirates of the Caribbean' beauty has been dating with Dornan, 21, for the past six months.

"Keira idolises Jamie. She has asked him to stay with her in her new flat for an indefinite amount of time," one of her friend's was quoted as saying.

He also said that Jamie had relocated to London because he wanted to spend more time with Keira. Last month the pair went for shopping and bought furniture, including a bed for their new mansion.

Till now, Knightley had been living with her parents in Teddington, Middlesex. (ANI)



Source

from the things i've heard she allready moved... so thats no gossip anymore. :)

EmotionSickness 19-06-2004 08:15 AM

We all know she has moved out of her parents home. She apparently splits her time between her old home and her new home, according to some reports. The gossip I was referring to was the part about her shacking up with Jamie. :D

Newell4keira 19-06-2004 03:53 PM

Well he is 1 lucky guy Jamie

Hazzle 19-06-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
We all know she has moved out of her parents home. She apparently splits her time between her old home and her new home, according to some reports. The gossip I was referring to was the part about her shacking up with Jamie. :D

I would've thought that bit would fit under the private life rule from before, unless it's been removed...<shrugs>

Vertical Vortex 19-06-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
We all know she has moved out of her parents home. She apparently splits her time between her old home and her new home, according to some reports. The gossip I was referring to was the part about her shacking up with Jamie. :D

hehe, ok my mistake...
well, on that little gossip i cant help you out :( sorry

Newell4keira 21-06-2004 04:16 PM

I heard she has, but not too sure

Vertical Vortex 21-06-2004 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newell4keira
I heard she has, but not too sure

well, i dont care who it is...
as long as Miss Knightley is happy

Coco 21-06-2004 09:14 PM

parade
 
Parade interview now online!

nothing really new though...

http://archive.parade.com/2004/0613/...nstepwith.html

Newell4keira 21-06-2004 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vertical Vortex
well, i dont care who it is...
as long as Miss Knightley is happy

Same here really, Keira's happiness makes us happy

Hazzle 22-06-2004 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newell4keira
Same here really, Keira's happiness makes us happy

Stalker alert...stalker alert...

Clue 1: Talking about Keira as if she's someone close.
Clue 2: Talking about "Keira's happiness" and how it would somehow make you happy, despite having no connection with her.
Clue 3: Referring to one's own self as "us" as opposed "me"

:D

Vertical Vortex 22-06-2004 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle
Stalker alert...stalker alert...

Clue 1: Talking about Keira as if she's someone close.
Clue 2: Talking about "Keira's happiness" and how it would somehow make you happy, despite having no connection with her.
Clue 3: Referring to one's own self as "us" as opposed "me"

:D

so that makes me a stalker too :(

Flightfreak 22-06-2004 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle
Stalker alert...stalker alert...

Clue 1: Talking about Keira as if she's someone close.
Clue 2: Talking about "Keira's happiness" and how it would somehow make you happy, despite having no connection with her.
Clue 3: Referring to one's own self as "us" as opposed "me"

:D

oops i think there will be a lot of stalkers at the forum :D

Alendor 23-06-2004 05:08 PM

To ge tback on topic.
The new issue of Empire out June 25th has an interview with Keira, where she among other things explains how she developed her own warcry :)

KnightleyNews 26-06-2004 01:54 PM

A less-than-flattering article from the Mail on Sunday, courtesy ParminderOnline:
http://www.parminderonline.com/artic...04_watson.html

Paul

Hazzle 26-06-2004 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightleyNews
A less-than-flattering article from the Mail on Sunday, courtesy ParminderOnline:
http://www.parminderonline.com/artic...04_watson.html

Paul

Yeah well, anyone who judges Keira solely on BILB, Love Actually and Pirates is being more than a little harsh...

Stage presence is something you can't teach...whilst she DOES need to tone it down (like there was an article which says the key difference between Scarlett and Keira is not so much the ability to act, but the ability to seem like you're not acting...) but sheesh.

She hasn't been challenged in any of her roles in the big movies yet...maybe people should actually watch her independent stuff and judge her on that. Oh, and what's all this "Home counties" crap...she's from Middlesex...ie the same county that Hounslow is in...heck Tedders is only about, what, half an hour or so from Hounslow by car? Sheesh.

It's a rare voice though, and it's just the fact that someone in the press has to seem "clever" and go against the grain just for the heck of it... :mad:

KnightleyNews 27-06-2004 09:47 PM

From today's Sunday Telegraph (Australia):

http://www.sundaytelegraph.news.com....-28784,00.html

Paul

Sarah 28-06-2004 09:14 AM

Keira is in The Mirror today, I can't find it on the internet, but I'm sure it is there somewhere. She mentions the football in it, too.

Edward 28-06-2004 09:38 AM

oh nice

we never get the mirror :(


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.