Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira's Movies & Projects (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   roles that you would like to see KK in (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2200)

michael22 21-01-2006 08:20 PM

roles that you would like to see KK in

I was wondering what movies and or books could make a good film if she was signed up. These could be remakes, games, books, and completely new ideas from the back of your head

Leonie 21-01-2006 10:07 PM

I'd like to see her play Emma Bovary in Flaubert's Madame Bovary. I hate the book, but it would be interesting to see if she could make me like the story the way the Chabrol version did.

king arthur 22-01-2006 12:19 AM

Indiana Jones' daughter

I'd like to see Keira playing the role of Harrison Ford's daughter in "Indiana Jones 4". And it would be great too to see her in a Woody Allen film.

DragonRat 22-01-2006 01:21 AM

Lady Brett Ashley in "The Sun Also Rises"

(Of course, that movie would have talent, if I were responsible. I'd probably choose Ewan MacGregor as Mike Campbell, Brett's fiery Scotch husband; Adrien Brody as Robert Cohn, the temperamental Jewish ex-boxer; Vince Vaughan as Bill Gorton, the laid-back comedy-relief American type; and perhaps Liev Schreiber as the quintessential everyman-without-a-sex-drive, Jake Barnes. But then again, who'd want to see a movie with those people in it?)

Kirby 22-01-2006 06:57 AM

I would love to see her in the movie version of swan song as swan! that would be amazing!

meegaan1 23-01-2006 07:10 PM

I'm probably going to get stabbed by some people for saying these two roles...but...
Bellatrix Lestrange or Tonks in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Let the stabbing begin.
:fencing:

Digital_Ice 23-01-2006 07:28 PM

/me stabs

Kirby 26-01-2006 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meegaan1
I'm probably going to get stabbed by some people for saying these two roles...but...
Bellatrix Lestrange or Tonks in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Let the stabbing begin.
:fencing:

i can totally see her as Tonks LOL hahahaha no stabbing here :)

michael22 28-02-2006 10:40 PM

stabbes incesently

hasselbrad 28-02-2006 10:46 PM

Actually, I've written a screenplay whose lead female character was inspired by the one...the only...Miss Knightley.
The male lead was inspired by Jason Lee.
I'd shit in my pants and rub them in Ranman's face if it ever got made.

Ranman 28-02-2006 11:08 PM

Brad you son of a monkey

Jacoby 01-03-2006 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Actually, I've written a screenplay whose lead female character was inspired by the one...the only...Miss Knightley.
The male lead was inspired by Jason Lee.
I'd shit in my pants and rub them in Ranman's face if it ever got made.

I'm actually writing a movie called "Shitty Pants" and it's about this guy who writes a screenplay that gets put into production, then he shits in his pants and rubs it on his friends face. David Caruso will be playing the part of Hasselbrad, and The twins from Sister Sister will be playing the part of Ranman. Keira Knightley will be portraying the KKW... it'll be a different role for her, playing a website and all, but I think she can pull it off.

CollisionStar 01-03-2006 03:32 AM

One of my favorite plays is "The Shadow Box". It's about the last months of three cabins on the grounds of a hospice.

I would love to see Keira play the role of Beverly, a party girl who's come back to be with her ex-husband Brian. He's dying and living with his new partner, Marc. I think it would be interesting, becaushe she'd be playing somewhat of a trampy lush who feels like she left the only man who really loved her for who she was.

hasselbrad 01-03-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
I'm actually writing a movie called "Shitty Pants" and it's about this guy who writes a screenplay that gets put into production, then he shits in his pants and rubs it on his friends face. David Caruso will be playing the part of Hasselbrad, and The twins from Sister Sister will be playing the part of Ranman. Keira Knightley will be portraying the KKW... it'll be a different role for her, playing a website and all, but I think she can pull it off.

:icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl
Although, the David Caruso thing really hurt. :err:

calereneau 01-03-2006 05:27 PM

"The Story of an African Farm" is one of my favorite books, and hasn't really been made into a real movie yet. I'd like to see KK in the role of Lyndall. Anyone familiar with the book agree?

CollisionStar 02-03-2006 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calereneau
"The Story of an African Farm" is one of my favorite books, and hasn't really been made into a real movie yet. I'd like to see KK in the role of Lyndall. Anyone familiar with the book agree?

Who's it by?

calereneau 02-03-2006 01:41 AM

Olive Schreiner

X4LIFE 05-03-2006 05:20 AM

Well there is 3 roles. One is actually 2 scripts i wrote that, now that i think of it, would fit her well. One she could play a woman who is a girlfriend of a man who goes into a coma for four years and gets caught in a complex situation between herself, her new bf, and a man who extremely resembles her old bf in the coma. The other role would be her playing a woman who just came from jail because her father turned her in for having possession of drugs. When she returns, she plans to kill him, but he recently had a heart attack and is on resperators and is in a coma(i know, a coma again). So the rest of the film is her battling with the emotion that she came to kill her dad, but now she would do anything to have him stay alive.

The role i would like her to have that I HAVENT wrote...a DA or detective in a serial killer case that is making nation-wide news.

Keirafan 07-03-2006 08:25 AM

I would like to see her in metal gear solid as eva it would be cool turning that game into a film and johnny depp can play snake :)

Jessie T 07-03-2006 03:33 PM

I'm a Harry Potter fan, I really would like to see her acting in a HP film, but there is no beautiful wizard...