Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Gallery (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Drawing of Keira (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209)

Ardnax 12-07-2004 06:30 PM

Drawing of Keira

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a Keira drawing I've made. :D

MC117 12-07-2004 08:31 PM

nice try, keep'em coming

Hazzle 12-07-2004 11:15 PM

Err...unique.

duckula 12-07-2004 11:41 PM

It's a bit shit.

Hazzle 13-07-2004 12:28 AM

Blunter than I was going for...but alrighty :)

Narg 13-07-2004 12:39 AM

bad, but 100 times better than anything i could do :).

perhaps instead of trying to draw her entire body ( almost ), spend more time on doing say her head, giving it more detail and trying to make it look as realistic as you can.

Sarah 13-07-2004 09:37 AM

Come on guys, a little bit of constructive criticism would be nice. Not just nasty comments. Ardnax, thats very good for a first try. I like the shading on her stomach, and you've got the clothes right. If you wanted it to be more accurate, you could try adding more detail to her face. :) Good try!

Ardnax 13-07-2004 02:22 PM

Thanks Sarah, I felt some tears coming... Just kidding. I never said it was good did I? Besides, Keira is to perfect for me to draw. I'm not so good.

keira loves lipgloss 13-07-2004 03:46 PM

yeah sarahs rite its great i think you drew it from the disnyland pirates of the caribbean prermiere am i rite?!!!!!!

Ardnax 13-07-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keira loves lipgloss
yeah sarahs rite its great i think you drew it from the disnyland pirates of the caribbean prermiere am i rite?!!!!!!

Yes, you're right, it's not so hard to tell.

keira loves lipgloss 13-07-2004 04:12 PM

that drawing is fab i bet anyone could tell who that was straight away

Ardnax 13-07-2004 05:38 PM

awwwwww! Thanks Ellie!

keira loves lipgloss 13-07-2004 05:56 PM

thats ok! its a really great drawing the necklace looks kool!

Hazzle 14-07-2004 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keira loves lipgloss
that drawing is fab i bet anyone could tell who that was straight away

Except I didn't know Keira had an older uglier sister...

alby 16-07-2004 08:54 AM

Picking on a 14 year old girl...how manly...

deviljet88 16-07-2004 09:08 AM

I'm a 14 year old boy, so its manly for me. Nice abs, but bad face. As Narg said, try drawing the face properly instead of body.

Hazzle 18-07-2004 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alby

Who said anything about being a man?!?! Hazzle is a law unto ITself...I'm only nominally called a "him" because people are too frightened to look down there and work it out for themselves :p

And it's not picking on anyone...it's called humour...sense of humour transplant needed stat...

alby 18-07-2004 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle
Who said anything about being a man?!?! Hazzle is a law unto ITself...I'm only nominally called a "him" because people are too frightened to look down there and work it out for themselves :p

And it's not picking on anyone...it's called humour...sense of humour transplant needed stat...

Actually it's called sarcasm.

Hazzle 18-07-2004 04:54 AM

Quote:

Actually it's called sarcasm.

For someone who plans to do an Mphil...you need to consult a dictionary more often.

sarcasm

•n. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

- DERIVATIVES sarcastic adj. sarcastically adv.
- ORIGIN C16: from Fr. sarcasme, or via late L. from late Gk sarkasmos, from Gk sarkazein 'tear flesh', in late Gk 'gnash the teeth, speak bitterly' (from sarx, sark- 'flesh').

Now...that would fit...if my comment had been ironic...let's define irony, shall we?

irony1 / 'rni/

•n. (pl. ironies) the expression of meaning through the use of language signifying the opposite, typically for humorous effect. →a state of affairs that appears perversely contrary to what one expects. → (also dramatic or tragic irony) a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

- ORIGIN C16: via L. from Gk eirneia 'simulated ignorance', from eirn 'dissembler'.

Now...my comment wasn't ironic in the slightest...and thus wasn't sarcastic...it was bluntly honest...there IS a difference (sarcasm actually requires use of opposites...so "Wow, that's really really good...you should be like a famous painter or something..." would be more sarcastic)

Maybe you should learn to use a dictionary before you go to LSE, eh? They are a bunch of intellectually vain twats at that place, so you're unlikely to fit in if you don't know how to use a dictionary.

alby 18-07-2004 04:59 AM

Quote:

To Hazzle:

If you had half a brain, you would have realized that I was referring to the comment I originally made in post 15.

But thank you for showing viewers how to use the Internet to access a dictionary.