Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Gallery (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Some Halo Renders (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200)

MC117 11-07-2004 11:12 PM

Some Halo Renders

ok the renders in there are a bit very old... they were done when i had no idea about 3dsmax and all... also check out my maps , tell me what u think :)

www.atmar.vzz.net

Jacoby 12-07-2004 12:45 AM

That link nearly destroyed my computer :) . Play me one on one in Halo? Chill out generic weapons, no radar. :) No, I'm kidding...Halo nearly ruined my life.

frodo1511 12-07-2004 02:40 AM

Cool map MC, wish I had the PC version. Oh well, just have to wait for Halo 2!!! :cool:
and wait
and wait
...and wait...

MC117 12-07-2004 08:27 PM

sorry for that. i forgot, use www.atmar.tk for next time. that one doesn't have popups (maybe 1) i really dont get anypopups from the .vzz.net one since i have the google toolbar installed, it blocks everything :) i uninstalled halo yesterday after i got tired of playing at 5-10 fps all the time ever since i installed the latest drivers from ati, before that i used to get around 20-30. i decided not to waste my time on it untill i get a better card, right now i have a ATI 7000 :( :( saving up for a 9800 pro or maybe xt :D right now i have the custom edition installed just to be able to check out my own maps and some others :) (but i still cant play :( )
EDIT: yay, Halo2 november 9th!!! i'll be camping outside the mall the night b4 :D i already have my copy reserved. i'm gonna get 2 copies, one regular and one limited collectors which comes in a tin box with behind the scenes bonus dvd and all, but you have to reserve it. so do if you want it.

DesignatedJerk 22-07-2004 02:09 AM

they look good. by the way i LOVE halo. I think Keira should play the role of cortana

Spire 22-07-2004 02:26 AM

I hate Halo.

DesignatedJerk 22-07-2004 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spire
I hate Halo.

to each their own my friend. to each their own.

Elijahfan 22-07-2004 04:35 PM

i love halo but i dont have the PC version. seen it on my brothers computer, love the maps and weapons. i have halo for the xbox, in fact my brother and i have each our own xboxs, spent all my holiday money on it. sad really but love that game. campaign is the most enjoyable for me, even though everyone loves multiplier. my cousin wins every single time we play without even trying to beat us.

i've always wondered what other people's names are on it. my brother makes but weird names like, Ass, and SuckMyAss. my cousin's name is frothy, and mine is GOD.

DesignatedJerk 22-07-2004 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elijahfan
i love halo but i dont have the PC version. seen it on my brothers computer, love the maps and weapons. i have halo for the xbox, in fact my brother and i have each our own xboxs, spent all my holiday money on it. sad really but love that game. campaign is the most enjoyable for me, even though everyone loves multiplier. my cousin wins every single time we play without even trying to beat us.

i've always wondered what other people's names are on it. my brother makes but weird names like, Ass, and SuckMyAss. my cousin's name is frothy, and mine is GOD.

xbox is a good system to own. gaphics wise. to bad I can't say the same thing about their library however, i mean don't get me wrong I love Halo and im all psyched for Halo 2

but IMO the library seems a little thin

jadie 22-07-2004 08:38 PM

Halo should switch to PS2, I hate Xbox and I don't have it. I can only play the PC version or go over to my friends house or something.

DesignatedJerk 23-07-2004 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadie
Halo should switch to PS2, I hate Xbox and I don't have it. I can only play the PC version or go over to my friends house or something.

i think halo should stick with the xbox. i mean microsoft needs SOMETHING to get people to buy their units.