Things that make you want to destroy the world
For example, I hate mud. Cycling stupidly quickly to work by the river, being chased by the rising tide. Its 5:30am. I miss getting wet (just) and catch the right train, sit down and try and relax. Then I look at my navy blue work trousers, and they're completely flecked with mud. All over.
I must have used my entire body fluid supply in spit to get it off.
I'll come up with more as I get exponentially more irritated as the day goes on at work. In the meantime, share your own grievances.
1. Dipshits who cant reverse park.
2. Dipshits who pinch my forklift at work.
3. Dipshits who create crappy music.
4. Fat people.
5. Stupid people.
6. People who cant spell.
7. People who buy into bullshit trends.
9. The morons at work who beat steel with a hammer just 'to make a noise'.
10. Slow pay clerks.
11. Slow computer delivery people.
I can't go on, I'll have a stress induced heart attack.
I hate bridges. More specifically, I hate the bridge right in front of the train station that has a habit of opening when I get there and knew beforehand that I would only just be on time for the train. Not anymore. Garr.
I hate evangelists and zealots of all types. Including extreme animal rights activists.
I mean how fucked up in the head must you be to dig up someone's grave and keep someone's decomposed remains hostage? For the sake of a couple of useless animals? How about arresting these morally deluded retards, use them to test anti cancer drugs, which might someday save human's lives, and then use them to make leather. A waste of process to be honest, I find it a shame that even though these animal rights activists are 'thick skinned and thick skulled' their skin would be too weak to make even a belt.
I hate the way mothers act when a Jehovah's witness is at the door. They tell unknowing me to get it. I leave the door open so she can come and help me out, instead she sits down on the couch and enjoys me struggling for half an hour. Then again, you can't blame her - TV is crap these days.
Which leads to my next point - I hate TV. Nothing good's on there anymore.
So are movies. Hollywood sucks balls.
1. annoying people
2. people that slam my car door
3. birds that shit on my car the day after i spend 2 hours detailing it
4. history reports on US
5. waking up feeling groggy
7. freeloaders at parties (alcohol freeloaders to be more specific)
8. fat girls in small clothing trying to look hot
9. fat people
10. ugly fat people
11. almost every person driving that is infront of me
12. getting all the red lights when i leave 10 minutes early to school to get there on time, just to get there the same time i would have if i left 10 minutes later.
13. stupid people
14. the whole teenage angst trend bullshit
15. losing important items/documents/homework etc
I've remember something I truly truly hate.
Walking up the stairs in a tube station, to find that infront of you, is walking a behemoth of a man(or woman ew) who's buttocks move like some hellish weather system, wafting an acrid smell down the stairs, obviously there because they're too large to clean themselves sufficiently. And theres always that frightful notion that they might suddenly have a cholestrol induced heart attack, collapse, and all fall on your down the stairs.
It could happen.
Luckily, there aren't actually very many supersized people where I work, and my commute. Most successful business people seem to give more of a shit on their appearance, partially as its pretty important they fit in public transport.
People who type funny.
My list would eat up all of the bandwith.
Subliminally pro-nazi revisonists. They disgust me.
Oh yes. How could I forget.
I fucking HATE cheese. It's sweaty, smelly and simply disgusting. Bleurgh. I'll take the cheese off a pizza if I can, that's how much I hate cheese.
I love cheese. I'll put cheese on cheese. :p
I hate environmentalists and the british.
People who assume without knowing.
People who say things just to be the opposite of the majority.
People who are negative all the time.
People who can*t let go of a grudge or bad breakup or whatever.
Anyone who can*t think for themselves.
People who act like my best friend one minute and then hate me the next.
People who say anything you want to hear.
I could go on and on.
EDIT: In fact, I will...
Computers that don*t work.
Unsympathetic French teachers who still make you write during their lecture, despite not having a clue what it is they want you to write.
My horse*s stifle.
Mila Kunis (sometimes)
The fact that I can*t find That 70s Show in France.
Tuna (and baracuda, for those of you who know that story)
2. My little sister.
3. Her dog.
4. Her other dog.
5. The person who put green gum on my bike seat.
6. Homophobes (They hate homosexuals, when they know deep down they want to be one).
7. Ignorant people.
- French classes... or language classes in general really.
- Professors who don't make anything make sense.
- people who kiss ass constantly
- people who think they're funny and aren't ever
- people who think they're clever
- people who bitch about TV movies because they say they're too cheesy, predictable etc... of course they are, they're a friggen TV movie, take it for what it is!
- losing things like a student ID, bus pass, drivers license
- people who think that they have the best taste in everything
- people who are mean to be mean
- POPPED COLLARS, that trend needs to stop...again....now.
- employees at Express who as soon as I walk in ask me what I'm looking for, and when one leaves another comes up and asks the same thing (Seriously happened at least 7 times in a 20 minute browse.)
- clothes that I love but because I'm a broke ass student I can't afford
- having no money to spend on many fun things because I have to save every penny for one big fun thing that's far off
- having a low paying, unrewarding job
- gas prices
I have to stop, I'm getting depressed.
Talkers during movies, bitches who use their looks to look down on others, spoiled brats, pretentious kids, and 80% of the US' reality shows.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 03:26 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.