Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Hole (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My Friend Narg (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1860)

Tim 15-07-2005 08:53 AM

My Friend Narg

I am writing this to inform you that Brendon (aka Narg) has passed away in a tragic car accident. i realise that he posted here alot and i imagine that he was well liked and will be sorely missed, as all his friends miss him now. His younger brother Mathew also died in the car accident involving a head on with another car.

On behalf of all his friends i would like to say that life will never be the same without him and that he was one of the best people i ever met, i have lost my hero.

goodbye brendon and mathew.

P.S. if you have any pictures he has posted in the past his family would appreciate it if you could post them here as they have few recent photo's of him.

Liam 15-07-2005 10:17 AM

Because of the nature of internet forums, I didn't really believe this at first. Then I checked a few Australian news websites, and came to the grim realisation that this is a genuine post.

I was one of the guys on this board that Brendon spoke to quite a bit. He was a top bloke and someone you could always depend on for a laugh. Its very, very sad and real waste for him to be gone. I've lost a friend and the forum community here has lost its favourite larrikin.

On behalf of the KKW Community I would like to offer sincere condolences to Brendon's family.

Rest in peace, mate. You will be sorely missed.

Leonie 15-07-2005 10:25 AM

I kept hoping this wasn't true, but I'm afraid it is. This is one of those things you hope will turn out to be a sham.

I don't even know what to say... I feel so very sorry for his family and friends. His random laugh invoking posts will be missed, as I am sure he will be. Rest in peace, Brendon.

barrington 15-07-2005 10:26 AM

Ouch, sorry to hear that.
Condolences from myself and The Wavefront to yourself and Family Narg, he will be missed. Rest in peace sir.

deviljet88 15-07-2005 10:33 AM

Sure, some things Narg threatened to do if he saw me were horrible... but this passing away still sucks, and I'm sorry I haven't spoken as much to him as I used to when IRC was... thriving. RIP Brendon, a funny guy who will be missed by KKW Forum and the #kkw channel.

Leonie 15-07-2005 10:56 AM

Short note just to let you know that we are trying to retrieve as much as possible of the KKW-related things Narg uploaded. If anybody has a soundclip or picture or whatever stored somewhere, do post and/or let Tim know.

Edit: The only picture I've found so far (from the Post Your Pics Thread):

http://tp.smarterbusinessonline.com/Narg/clanpulse.JPG

If I remember correctly, he's the fourth one from the left. I hope this is of help to his family.

duckula 15-07-2005 11:21 AM

Damn shame. Sympathies go out to his friends and family. RIP.

Ardnax 15-07-2005 11:53 AM

damn... I'm in shock... R.I.P.

KeirazBabe 15-07-2005 11:58 AM

Deepest sympathies to Brendon,his friends and family <3

RIP

xXx

Foeni 15-07-2005 12:32 PM

Bye funny man. You will be missed around here. We didn't talk to you that much, but it was fun when we did. My sincere condolences.

R.I.P.

hasselbrad 15-07-2005 12:43 PM

Condolences to his family. As a parent, I can't imagine losing a child, let alone two at the same time. I hope and pray they find the strength to carry on.

I have to say, he was one of the funniest people on this site and I will miss his contributions.

frodo1511 15-07-2005 01:30 PM

Narg was a huge contributer to this forum. He enjoyed what many here love: food, video games, movies, and Keira. This is a terrible blow to the Wavefront community, and no one will be able to fill his shoes.

Be at peace, Brendon.

marine 15-07-2005 01:41 PM

RIP to Brandon and his brother and my sincere condolences to his family.

Keyser_so_so 15-07-2005 02:18 PM

He had a great sense of humour and as far as I can remember was always careful to not offend people. As everyone else has said, he'll be sorely missed and my thoughts are with his family and friends.

Tim 15-07-2005 02:39 PM

Thanks for the condolences. it brings a smile to my face to see that he had touched so many with his antics and comedic ways.

Renegade 15-07-2005 02:40 PM

Wow, I seriously doubted this at first but I guess it's really true.

Narg was a cool guy. I'll miss talking to him on IRC about random shit like australian meat pies and movie posters.

R.I.P

bob 15-07-2005 02:45 PM

that's upsetting.

Edward 15-07-2005 03:45 PM

i remember talking to Narg a lot on IRC, shame his gone now

Dionysus 15-07-2005 03:58 PM

holy shit. narg was a nice guy
thats really sad, i only talked to him a few times but he seemed really cool and i wish i had of talked to him more now

RIP mate

:(

Spire 15-07-2005 04:22 PM

We used to be pretty good chums back in the IRC days. This forum will be all the shittier without him.

Rest in peace mate.