Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   omgwtfkkwbbq - One more try (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1836)

Liam 10-07-2005 08:28 AM

London I might be able to do. It would have to be very early in September for Leonie to make it though.

I proffer my residence here in the Netherlands for use, should people want to move the venue. I have enough room to sleep 7 or 8 in my room (new house rocks), I have private balconies and lots of cold beer. Also, my house is almost deserted so passing out Jesus-position in the hallways or in the kitchen won't offend anyone.

Ashley 10-07-2005 08:32 AM

I propose webcams or some sort of recording devices so those like myself who can't make it due to schooling, work, or other can get a taste of the festivities.

Sarah 10-07-2005 01:23 PM

I might actually get my arse to this one, seeing as I'm 18 now.

bob 11-07-2005 04:50 AM

bring it to oz. we actually have the chops to throw a good bbq.

deviljet88 11-07-2005 05:06 AM

Excellent idea. Though Ashley's is a bit practical.

Leonie 11-07-2005 07:41 AM

Hmmm... September? I won't be attending then, uni will have started. I was so close to making it last time, and now I will be missing it again :(

However, I think Liam's idea is brilliant. Why not have a Dutch KKWOMGWTFBBQ? My room would provide space for another 5 people. And I have a comfy couch, if anyone's interested.

Narg 11-07-2005 03:15 PM

I'd go. But im poor and its in another country, but I'd enjoy meeting the people on this forum and see what they are really like.

Kelsey 11-07-2005 09:56 PM

I could make it to a Netherlands one if we push back the date a bit. I get back to Europe on August 28th and get paid a hundred euros a week, so wherever it is, I need a few weeks.

Baz, what do you think would be the best date for you (if we had it at your house).

Leonie, still no for you if it's held on a weekend in London? (I don't know how the whole uni thing works over there)

Liam 11-07-2005 10:04 PM

A hundred euro a week? How why what where when?

As far as Dutch university goes - I believe they start back very early in September and don't have a break until mid-to-late October. Leonie has told me that a weekend trip to London is 99.99% out of the question, at least till much later in the year.

Kelsey 11-07-2005 10:15 PM

Maybe we could do it in October? That would give me more time, which would help. Maybe the extra time would get a few more people on board also.

I'm making 100 euros a week to be an american influence, lol, for these three little french girls. Free room and board, free car, free trips to Spain and Provence, just to be there.

Digital_Ice 11-07-2005 10:43 PM

aslong as its still at a weekend.. octobers ok for me

bob 12-07-2005 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narg
I'd go. But im poor and its in another country, but I'd enjoy meeting the people on this forum and see what they are really like.

i'm a bitch :D if that says anything.

but here here! i think all the forum-ers with money should come to us poor bitches where the exchange rate is lower. ask us to spend in euros? pfffttt!!!

Leonie 12-07-2005 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsey
I could make it to a Netherlands one if we push back the date a bit. I get back to Europe on August 28th and get paid a hundred euros a week, so wherever it is, I need a few weeks.

Leonie, still no for you if it's held on a weekend in London? (I don't know how the whole uni thing works over there)

I'll be going back to uni the last week of August. That's just the introduction week though, and I've been properly introduced last year already, so I might just leave it.

I *might* be able to make it on a random weekend, as I probably won't be going on holiday this summer. A city break would be a nice alternative.

As for October... that would be even better. It would indeed give everyone a little more time to organise things. You are all still more than welcome to come over to the Netherlands though :)

Also, Kelsey, your job sounds awesome! I've been to the Provence on holiday, and it's *so* beautiful. Spain is probably my favourite country, I must have been there a dozen times at least, it's great. The people are really nice, the food is good, the country is pretty... Lucky you :)

Kelsey 13-07-2005 07:11 PM

I vote for October, simply because I think more people will be able to make it, and I personally will have more money and be more settled into the whole Europe thing. Plus, after a month, I will be homesick as all Hell, and seeing people like Baz, and Cliff, and Duck, and Liam, and other people who I've spent the last few years with, will be a lot more meaningful. For me, anyways.

I really don't care where we have it. Sometime in the next year, I have to go back to London, and I have to make it to the Netherlands, for the Vermeers. I initially thought London because more people are there and if more people are in that area, it will be cheaper. If people don't mind going there, I certainly don't.

Spire 13-07-2005 07:19 PM

Could we just go to Chuck E. Cheese instead?

duckula 23-08-2005 07:22 PM

Alright you lesbians. I propose that we do this thing. Sometime in september is probably the best time.

Kelsey 23-08-2005 08:01 PM

In England? If it's going to be as soon as September, then that is probably the best place for me. I leave for France this coming Sunday.

acliff 23-08-2005 08:31 PM

As long as its not the first 2 weeks of september, i'm game.

a ring in return 23-08-2005 09:03 PM

Pshhhh London. I guess i'll just walk there.

Digital_Ice 24-08-2005 05:27 AM

wooh ducky! at least someone has a sense of urgency. septembers good for me.... a weekend would be preferable... london's best for me too....