Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Girls (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Keira's Style (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1705)

Juliamariskamadadh 02-05-2005 09:58 PM

Style, Subject: Wrong URL

All right?
My personal style is Grunge and I like to find hip new lines as a hobby.I'm traditional in many ways/modern and rather tomboyish(I'll only do a facial)so i was pleased when I found Keira is similar. Here's a taste of my new finds, it's a Kudra(If you gals like to hear some more, let me know!)Check it out:http://www.luvcharlie.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=328

J.Madden

Jacoby 03-05-2005 01:57 AM

That belt...is not grunge.

Ashley 03-05-2005 05:12 AM

Agreed. That's more... "I like big belts and I cannot lie"

Foeni 03-05-2005 04:34 PM

I like big belts, but that one isn't cool.

Flightfreak 03-05-2005 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foeni
I like big belts, but that one isn't cool.

agree

Jacoby 03-05-2005 10:07 PM

I don't think the belt's bad, just thought it wasn't really grunge. Grunge just makes me think of Kurt Cobain; torn jeans and dirty flanel shirts.

I'll stop posting here now. Sorry.

Juliamariskamadadh 03-05-2005 10:21 PM

Streets Ahead

The same shop sells Streets Ahead Belts as Keira got one custom made by them. Enjoy!

Julie Madden

acliff 04-05-2005 08:19 AM

Flightfreak and Foeni, you're wrong.
And you do so love to hang out in the girl's forum... you're either gay, confused, or predatory. And whats more disturbing is that you do that together....

Flightfreak 04-05-2005 09:31 AM

[Female side of me speaking]
You are a Fucking Hypocrite acliff, want to compare the amount of posts you and I posted in the *girls forum*?

If i would be spamming this Girls forum, then I would be ok with you remembering me that this is the girls forum, But if i post only once or twice or maybe five times in this whole *girls forum* then you shut up and go play with your self while watching the - Female Members Pic Thread! – were you btw posted more useless shit in than I posted in the whole Girls forum!
[/end]

Juliamariskamadadh 04-05-2005 10:38 AM

Do you want to hear some more?

Hiya,
OK come on girls, are you interested in a STYLE POST?
Thanx,
Julie

acliff 04-05-2005 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flightfreak
[Female side of me speaking]
You are a Fucking Hypocrite acliff, want to compare the amount of posts you and I posted in the *girls forum*?

If i would be spamming this Girls forum, then I would be ok with you remembering me that this is the girls forum, But if i post only once or twice or maybe five times in this whole *girls forum* then you shut up and go play with your self while watching the - Female Members Pic Thread! – were you btw posted more useless shit in than I posted in the whole Girls forum!
[/end]

I don't share your past times dear, especially the corrupting of underage girls, but each to their own I suppose. I'm a hypocritical moderator? Say it ain't so! If you feel bored you can work out how many of those were moderating posts, and how many of them weren't. And then maybe you can distill that into conversational posts which people actually replied to. If you're so bothered by it all.

AureaMediocritas 04-05-2005 04:47 PM

offtopic:
Play nice girls !

acliff 04-05-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flightfreak
Well as a senior member and officer of these forums I am bothered by the fact I see a moderator who, in being a hypocrite, doesn't lead by example.
People don't listen to moderators when they see them breaking the same rules themselves. You need to be consequent my dear.
Look to Leonie as an example of how a moderator should behave!

Furthermore I'm bothered by what appears to me to be a moderator who's lost the will to moderate effectively and properly. He passes by the forum once in a while and uses his position to vent his frustrations at other aspects of his life by abusing other forum members, hiding behind his position as a moderator as an excuse, despite the fact that what he is doing isn't moderating, but venting his personal frustrations.

Awww diddums.
Actually coming to think of it, don't you outrank me? Shouldn't you be the one leading by example?

Foeni 09-05-2005 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acliff
I don't share your past times dear, especially the corrupting of underage girls, but each to their own I suppose. I'm a hypocritical moderator? Say it ain't so! If you feel bored you can work out how many of those were moderating posts, and how many of them weren't. And then maybe you can distill that into conversational posts which people actually replied to. If you're so bothered by it all.

I was bored enough. You have made 8 posts, 2 of them were moderating. 6 of them weren't. In one of your moderating posts you wrote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by acliff
You can view, but you can't post. How fucking simple to follow, how fucking stupid you have to be to not get the idea.
Where you dropped on your head as a child? Because begins to explain how mentally handicapped I think you are.

jadie 10-05-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foeni
I was bored enough. You have made 8 posts, 2 of them were moderating. 6 of them weren't. In one of your moderating posts you wrote:

yyeah. you were bored. but i must say that post you made, acliff, that Foeni quoted, i thought it was very interesting. it had kind of a, your-so-fucking-stupid-im-wasting-my-time feel to it. anyways im done here.

Leonie 10-05-2005 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadie
yyeah. you were bored. but i must say that post you made, acliff, that Foeni quoted, i thought it was very interesting. it had kind of a, your-so-fucking-stupid-im-wasting-my-time feel to it. anyways im done here.

Were you bored too? There shall be no spam Jadie :icon_razz That post is just... waffle. Keira's style is the topic. Wonderful? Non-existent? Discuss. :)