Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ladies limits and desieres (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1540)

mike 17-03-2005 10:07 AM

ladies limits and desieres

so girls what are your limits to what you would do in bed and and whats the most erotic thing you've done or want to do????

Ranman 17-03-2005 10:13 AM

Nice First Post, I hope you enjoy your short stay here at KKW

mike 17-03-2005 10:21 AM

i do hope it wont be short

hope just cose of what i asked didnt make people not like me if it dose sorry i just wanted to c if id get any replies

Leonie 17-03-2005 10:30 AM

Perhaps is you type in actual English, and use full stops and comma's, so we don't have to decipher what you tried to say first :icon_razz

mike 17-03-2005 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonie
Perhaps is you type in actual English, and use full stops and comma's, so we don't have to decipher what you tried to say first :icon_razz

I used one of these ' and a few of these ? in the first message. However I will try my best to improve my writen skills in the future and spelling altho i might struggle with the latter because i am dyslexic sorry :)

Leonie 17-03-2005 10:43 AM

Don't worry about spelling, I'm no native speaker so I won't notice spelling mistakes in the first place, rather, I'd be the one to make them :icon_bigg Thanks for trying :)

Liam 17-03-2005 10:51 AM

I know I'm not a lady and my opinion probably doesnt count for much, but the most erotic thing I ever did was spew into a brown paper bag and then pop it in someones face.

They laughed cause it was funny.

mike 17-03-2005 11:01 AM

its cool for you to put ur opinion in :) altho you have ither not quite understod the meaning of erotic, or you have a very,.......lets say unique sence of erotica lol. id like to know which. Keep posting anyway im not realy bothered who posts on this gender wise :icon_neut

Andrew 17-03-2005 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike
so girls what are your limits to what you would do in bed and and whats the most erotic thing you've done or want to do????

The limits to what I would do is eating most food except for biscuits as the crumbs can be annoying when trying to sleep :icon_wink , unless you was hoping for something more sexual?

mike 17-03-2005 11:29 AM

rofl thats risky andrew your a brave person if i ever knew 1 i like the way you think :icon_rofl

Scott 18-03-2005 08:17 AM

Most erotic thing I've done would probably seeing myself naked in the mirror. It was HAWT!

Flightfreak 18-03-2005 08:23 AM

lol, none girl has answered your question, the only girl who posted in it is a moderator to talk about spelling :p
You need to be more subtle Mike.

Andrew 18-03-2005 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flightfreak
lol, none girl has answered your question, the only girl who posted in it is a moderator to talk about spelling :p
You need to be more subtle Mike.

Unless none of them set limits :icon_eek:

JackYang 19-03-2005 01:23 AM

Haha, I don't think any girl would want to talk about it. I think those things just happens depends on the ocasian. lol