Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   KKW needs you..... (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1402)

apoggy 06-02-2005 01:39 AM

KKW needs you.....

Ever wanted to know how tall Liam was?
Ever wanted to attend the legendary OMFGWTFKKWBBQ?

Well this isnt the place for you, fuck off.

A new plan was crafted with the very soul of KKW tonight tonight. Yes beer. Why meet at Frank or Cliffs smelly old houses in London, eating half cooked beef in the rain? A more glamorous option is available:

KKW Summer Holiday in the SUN

Thats right folks, for one night only, consequetively over a one or two week period you can sun bathe, drink, laugh and piss on foreign soils.

Whilst only a pipe dream both I and Liam see great potential in this idea, I now open it up to you, the kkw members, what are your thoughts and feelings?

Note: A nice Mediterranean location is required, we arent all travelling to some ranch in texas. Also alcohol consumption is mandatory.

deviljet88 06-02-2005 02:24 AM

That's like so cool. Is drinking alcohol mandatory if you're underage?

apoggy 06-02-2005 02:28 AM

Yes, but no parental accompanyment allowed

IBO 06-02-2005 03:13 AM

don't you people have friends, like who the hell would do this stupid shit?
________
Paxil Settlement

deviljet88 06-02-2005 04:03 AM

Me. A trip to the Mediterranean would sound cool, never been there. No parental accompanient is a big let down though :P

Narg 06-02-2005 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBO

Well, unlike you, ive met and talked to alot of people from these forums, who if i knew in real life, i would most likley be friends with. And unlike you, i wouldnt mind meeting some of them in real life. Alas, im not leaving my country, because im to poor.

deviljet88 06-02-2005 06:55 AM

You couldn't even leave your own state? :P

Ardnax 06-02-2005 08:15 AM

It would be cool... if I had money

Leonie 06-02-2005 09:16 AM

I vote for Spain and lots of Malibu Coke. Whee :)

Liam 06-02-2005 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBO

Says Mr. High and Mighty, who is allergic to meeting new people. The thing that amuses me is that the people who say that sort of stuff are usually the ones with no friends. Harr.

Anyhow, there was a bit of a plan between a number of the senior members of the site for a social gathering in a few months time and this is the first thread about it to gauge community interest. If you are interested in coming, let us know. If you aren't, dont post. The logic of it is pretty simple, really.

There is not really any set idea for a venue - somewhere different would be nice, but realistically...I'm not sure. Whatever happens, it will be a fun event. Hopefully we can wrangle acliff and duckula into going cause it would be the dogs bollocks to catch up with them again.

Keep it on topic, pleasethx.

Leonie 06-02-2005 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBO

Because I quite like having a BBQ with my boyfriend and a couple of friends, thanks very much :icon_razz

Mags 06-02-2005 10:32 AM

Summer...or...northern hemisphere summer...mid to late would be best for me if that counts for anything. :) I'll have worked a bit and made enough money to make get myself to "warm climates," though I live in Texas, but Poggs has nixed that idea.

My vote is...Italy. I had vague plans to be in Tuscany at some point.

Leonie 06-02-2005 10:41 AM

Oooh - Tuscany is nice too. Only downside is I don't speak Italian. I do speak French, and a bit of Spanish... Ah well, I'll just have ot learn really quickly then :D

Mags 06-02-2005 10:45 AM

If it all went to my plan you'd have about 5 months...that's enough time to learn right?

Oh, and it wouldn't have to be Tuscany. I'm desperate to see most of Italy. Rome or Venice would be fantastic too.

Foeni 06-02-2005 11:22 AM

I'm up for both the event and the alcohol consumption.

apoggy 06-02-2005 12:07 PM

The original idea was spain because of the cheap accomodation/flights/beer. With the majority of us being students and not working in well paid jobs, I thought it was best to keep it open to the masses rather than restrict to a select few rich bitches :p

Foeni 06-02-2005 12:17 PM

All I ask, is to get to know it as early as possible. I need to tell my boss when I'd like holiday.

Bait 07-02-2005 04:33 AM

i wish i could go but my parents wouldnt trust me to go to spain all by myself to meet some people on the internet...wow now that i read that it sounds kind of scary :P

actually it would be a lot of fun and i wish i could go but even if my parents said i could i dont have enough money :\

Andrew 07-02-2005 04:25 PM

Everyone could just meet at my local pub, it is the most convenient thing for eveyone...and when I say everyone I mean me.

Ardnax 07-02-2005 04:37 PM

Why not come to the very exotic sweden? :icon_razz we can sit on a beach and freeze our butts of, doesn't that sound fun?