Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   god damn (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1242)

ryan 23-12-2004 02:45 AM

god damn

women confuse the everlivingfuck out of me.

discuss why women are so fucking confusing.

JackYang 23-12-2004 02:59 AM

They're not, you just have to listen to what they're saying.

ryan 23-12-2004 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackYang
They're not, you just have to listen to what they're saying.

dude, you have so much to learn.

JackYang 23-12-2004 03:28 AM

:err: Haha, I probably do. Oh and please explain why you think they're so confusing.

ryan 23-12-2004 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackYang
:err: Haha, I probably do. Oh and please explain why you think they're so confusing.

it's much too much to get into all the details.

they just are.

deviljet88 23-12-2004 03:49 AM

They don't have a penis, therefore different and difference causes confusion. Most of the time anyway.

ryan 23-12-2004 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deviljet88
They don't have a penis, therefore different and difference causes confusion. Most of the time anyway.

the confusion is more confusing than that.

Kelsey 23-12-2004 07:08 AM

I could argue that girls aren't purposely confusing, but I'm not 100% positive that that would be the truth. I think girls can easily become manipulative and when they get things in their heads, and they know exactly what to say to the people around them to achieve desired effects, then it's only expected that whoever they are trying to manipulate gets confused. Confused yet? :p

Girls can make someone confused (and that's anyone, not just guys), to get what they want. But to be honest, I think this particular scenario works both ways.

Flightfreak 23-12-2004 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan
women confuse the everlivingfuck out of me.

discuss why women are so fucking confusing.

girls confusing!
tell me about it
Girls are confusing when they are confused them selves,...

Allanon 23-12-2004 10:01 AM

There is only one way to handle this:
Get them confused before they can confuse you and everything will be alright.

hasselbrad 23-12-2004 12:40 PM

Ha! Wait'll you put a ring on one's finger.
Seriously, I think most of the confusion arises from the fact that women aren't necessarily clear about what they want. I've dated women who claim to want a nice guy (which, contrary to popular belief, I am) but, once in the relationship, they complain about the very civility and respect with which I treat them. Often, they want a guy to treat them like shit. This idiotic behavior, I believe, stems from how they were brought up and/or what sort of ridiculous shit they watch on TV. Laugh it up, but my ex-wife (a woman who graduated at the top of her high school class and has a degree in finance from the University of Alabama) used to comment about our life in relation to Friends. Trust me. Some women are just crazy. I went out with a woman who claimed she was sick of guys just looking to get laid, and then proceeded to grab my dick on our second date. Issues, man...issues. Many women will go on and on about how independent they are, but in reality she is looking for a man to take care of her and provide for her. Then, when she is talking to her divorce attorney, the bastard held her back and made her give up her dreams.
If you think women are confusing now, wait until there are house payments, car payments and children involved.

ryan 23-12-2004 03:43 PM

i think i'm just a victim of being used as a one-night fun-filled fling, when i had gotten the idea that we could continue to do just that on many other occasions.

time will tell. i will post any updates, though they may not be for a while with christmas and all.

Jacoby 23-12-2004 06:57 PM

Girls aren't confusing, you're just an idiot. :)

Just kidding.

But not really, I've never been confused by a girl. But maybe that's because the only girl I talk to is Mrs.SmarterChild. :(

ryan 23-12-2004 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
Girls aren't confusing, you're just an idiot. :)

Just kidding.

But not really, I've never been confused by a girl. But maybe that's because the only girl I talk to is Mrs.SmarterChild. :(

mixed messages/signals, being hot then cold.

pissin me off.

Jacoby 23-12-2004 09:47 PM

Me or the girl?

Melvin 23-12-2004 09:58 PM

I think Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson's character from As Good As It Gets) said it best, as usual.

When asked how he writes female characters so well in his books (romance novels) he replied:

"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

ryan 23-12-2004 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
Me or the girl?

how on god's green earth could i be referring to you? :p

MeggieHoops 04-01-2005 01:23 AM

Men are just as confusing, if not MORE confusing, than women. They drive me insane.

/random.

I'm feeling angry and bitter about men tonight and just thought I'd share.

SimplyKnightley 04-01-2005 01:43 AM

some men are dense, passive and blockheads. that's on par with playing mind games. those who are simply not interested, i say it's their bloody loss.

Mandy 04-01-2005 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyKnightley
some men are dense, passive and blockheads. that's on par with playing mind games. those who are simply not interested, i say it's their bloody loss.

Amen.