Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Which is the hottets female accessory? (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1217)

Foeni 16-12-2004 09:07 AM

Which is the hottets female accessory?

In this one I will remember the poll ;)

Kriv 16-12-2004 09:52 AM

I concure thongs... they make me go bong, I know, bad joke but it's like 3:00 am and it seems funny to me, at this time, but by the time you read it it will be in the past, but I'm writing it for the future or am I...
*hops back in the timemachine*
So now, is now, or was now, I forgot now, any who... I'm sorry, 3:00am, lack of sleep...I know no excuse fo it.
:icon_conf :err:

Jacoby 16-12-2004 07:03 PM

I'm going to have to say wet t-shirt. And not like the slutty wet tshirt contest girls. I guess if a girl was out in the rain, for example, and was soaking wet it would be "hot".

I don't like thongs. I hate seeing them on every girl. It's almost as if you're meant to see the V, and it's annoying. I liked 3 years ago when you'd just happen to glimpse a girls underwear (regular underwear) and it would make your day.

Tattoos are really iffy on women I think. All the women in my family have tattoos; my mom and sister have very small ones on the back of their necks, and my other sister has one on her back. I don't mind these tattoos. I guess because they're all done without color. I find sometimes color in a tattoo can look gaudy and disgusting.

MeggieHoops 16-12-2004 07:17 PM

Yeah, def. wet t-shirt. I'm not so much of a fan of thongs or tattoos, although I think some tattoos can be tasteful...like I want a black star on my ankle, which I think is pretty and not overdone like some I've seen.

MeggieHoops 16-12-2004 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox
Entering a wet T-shirt contest in a public venue is my choice.

Fox

Um...and?

MeggieHoops 16-12-2004 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox
Make sure that you're at least 18 years old. I remember a 16 year old girl suing "Girls Gone Crazy: Spring Break,'' after participating in the contest at the Desert Inn in 2001.

Fox

And that's totally irrelevant to this thread. Thanks for the tip though. :icon_err:

Richard 16-12-2004 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
I'm going to have to say wet t-shirt. And not like the slutty wet tshirt contest girls. I guess if a girl was out in the rain, for example, and was soaking wet it would be "hot".

I don't like thongs. I hate seeing them on every girl. It's almost as if you're meant to see the V, and it's annoying. I liked 3 years ago when you'd just happen to glimpse a girls underwear (regular underwear) and it would make your day.

Tattoos are really iffy on women I think. All the women in my family have tattoos; my mom and sister have very small ones on the back of their necks, and my other sister has one on her back. I don't mind these tattoos. I guess because they're all done without color. I find sometimes color in a tattoo can look gaudy and disgusting.

Agreed. That's why we're brothers.

hasselbrad 16-12-2004 09:21 PM

Since I find boyshorts (I hope that's what they are called) much sexier, I'd have to say Jacoby's wet t-shirt. Good Lord this sounds queer. What Jacoby said. Preferably with a bra underneath. Not a big fan of tattoos.

CFC 16-12-2004 11:00 PM

It really depends on the female.

Gonna have to go will all three.

Liam 17-12-2004 06:34 AM

Truly beautiful women do not need to show off to be beautiful.

Foeni 17-12-2004 11:21 AM

Certainly not, Liam. But it can still look hot a beautiful woman. In that case, it just makes it hotter :)

seventhson 17-12-2004 02:00 PM

Simply, a smile is the hottest female accessory.
Sorry I didn't stick with the poll choices, but a smile is the hottest accessory that every woman looks great in and she can wear it anywhere she pleases.
Dinner with parents, visiting a sick friend, church, wedding, grocery store, party at friends' house. Try some of those in a wet T-shirt or thong.

Peace,
(-: SeventhSon :-)

Ardnax 17-12-2004 02:52 PM

A tattoo as long as it's small and somewhere where it's sexy.

Allanon 17-12-2004 05:07 PM

wet t-shirts are great and I have to agree with the statment.
Out of the rain all wet in a sexy way

ryan 17-12-2004 09:48 PM

a wet t-shirt is trashy and tatoos, although sometimes hot, usually aren't, imo.

i'd go with a thong because nice underwear rocks.

duckula 17-12-2004 11:06 PM

A personality.

hasselbrad 20-12-2004 01:18 PM

I have amended my answer. The woman I've been seeing recently has a tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back. Muy caliente!
This, in addition to a personality.

Richard 20-12-2004 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad
I have amended my answer. The woman I've been seeing recently has a tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back. Muy caliente!
This, in addition to a personality.

You look at billboards? I think I saw that exact woman you described.

hasselbrad 20-12-2004 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard
You look at billboards? I think I saw that exact woman you described.

Hahaha...Mr. Funnyman.
I saw it as she was getting out of my car after dinner. :p

IBO 21-12-2004 05:20 AM

Their eyes
________
LovelyWendie99