Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Dimebag Dead (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1196)

hasselbrad 09-12-2004 09:35 PM

Dimebag Dead

How fucking insignificant and worthless does your life have to be that it makes perfect sense for you to shoot someone to death? Because they "broke up the band"? I am so glad that cop performed 12 gauge euthanasia on that guy.
What the fuck?!?!

Richard 09-12-2004 09:52 PM

My father told me about this just an hour ago. It's sad. I'm glad they shot the fucker. Though I've never heard of the band, the reasons behind it are just too obscene.

My deepest condolences to the friends and family. That's no way to die.

Scott 09-12-2004 10:11 PM

You've never heard of Pantera?!?!?!!?!

Sad day for me, I'm a huge fan of Pantera. Currently doing my special little tribute and listening to Vulgar Display of Power, Far Beyond Driven and Cowboys from Hell.

Hazzle 09-12-2004 10:13 PM

Yeah...a sad sad day...<sighs>. Big Pantera fan myself. Really sucky news.

Richard 09-12-2004 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott
You've never heard of Pantera?!?!?!!?!

Pantera yes, but this Dimebag no. What's the difference?

Hazzle 09-12-2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard
Pantera yes, but this Dimebag no. What's the difference?

Errr. Dimebag was the guitarist with Pantera, dude. He and his brother formed a new band Damageplan.

Ranman 09-12-2004 11:46 PM

I just found out Im 30 percent gay, does this mean I can go shoot barry manilow

Hazzle 09-12-2004 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranman
I just found out Im 30 percent gay, does this mean I can go shoot barry manilow

Why not ask Hazzle? ;)

deviljet88 10-12-2004 12:24 AM

Why didn't the gunman like N*ynsc (spelling) and then shoot Justin Timberlake because the band got split up? Much more fun :(

Hazzle 10-12-2004 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deviljet88
Why didn't the gunman like N*ynsc (spelling) and then shoot Justin Timberlake because the band got split up? Much more fun :(

Now that I would've paid to see ;)

Fancyman 10-12-2004 02:34 AM

You have no idea how pissed off I am. Never a huge Pantera fan, but its a fucking disgrace to kill such an influencial metal guitarists. Now now people lets not forget that damage plan itself was quite an awesome band, they just havent reached the media stardom pantera did yet. God damn, its so hard to find great metal guitarists...I'm pissed

Hazzle 10-12-2004 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox
Pantera ruled. Even the new band that had two of the Pantera guys, Damageplan, was a great Metal band.

Wow. Me and Fox agree on something? :icon_surp

Shock horror! Yeah, Damageplan were awesome...<sighs>.

This is a fucking outrage.

Liam 10-12-2004 04:47 AM

Its a sad day for the metal world.

Dime was one of the most talented guitarists going, and having met him twice I can assure you all he was a really nice guy too.

I'm fucking glad the scumbag who did this was given the good news at the pointy end of a police shotgun. Everyone knows it was the crackhead Anselmo who broke Pantera up.

ryan 10-12-2004 05:06 AM

...and all this occured not 90 minutes from me.

Scott 10-12-2004 05:10 AM

What's even just as bad, were the 3 fans who were shot and killed.

Liam 10-12-2004 08:07 AM

Whats worse is the implications this has for future concerts.

Hazzle 10-12-2004 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam
Whats worse is the implications this has for future concerts.

Aye. Could be big ramifications from this for gig security. Could basically kill the atmosphere at metal gigs for some time. <sighs>. Well as Liam said, at least the cunt who did this got the bejesus shot out of him. Fucker.

hasselbrad 14-12-2004 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deviljet88

Simple. Thirteen year old girls don't know how to use firearms.

Liam 17-12-2004 09:32 AM

I don't often get really angry, but this takes the cake:

http://www.iconoclast.ca/MainPage.as...=/newPage6.asp

Neo-fascist conservative looney-tunes spouting bullshit about a culture they know nothing of.
Quote:

Originally Posted by dipshit
And while the murder of even a semi-human barbarian like Mr. Abbott is tragic and to be lamented, it would be wrong to ignore Mr. Abbott's complicity in contributing to the soul-deadening culture of death, ugliness, depravity and inhumanity that spawned his killer.

Yes, heavy metal spawns killers. Obviously, by giving his heart and soul every night on stage for his fans, Dime is to blame for his own tragic death.

I'm educated, I'm informed, I'm intelligent and I'm a heavy metal fan. Dime was, and still is, a legend. On the opposite end of the scale, we have morons who spout this bile, totally uninformed on the topic at hand and completely ignorant of who Dime really was.

Go to hell, you dispicable piece of shit.

Edit: I wonder how many deaths are attributable to the same narrow-minded, intolerant attitude that Grim seems to possess?

Foeni 17-12-2004 11:36 AM

I think everyone who kills another person (and intended to do so) ought to be shot or at least be sentenced to imprisonment for life. The bad thing about death sentence is that there's no way to re-do things. If some proof turns up after say 5 years, you can release the person (if he has been sent to prison for life). You can't do that with a person already dead. But if someone kills more than one time, the possibility of him being innocent isn't hardly there.. Then he should just be shot!