Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Anyone famous (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1173)

Allanon 02-12-2004 04:37 PM

Anyone famous

Well, this isnĀ“t really interesting but mabye it will become something fun.

Do you have any friends/relatives or just someone you know that has been in a movie of some sort?

I know one of the ringwraiths in Lord of the Rings. :icon_bigg

hasselbrad 02-12-2004 05:00 PM

1. My cousin Bonnie does some acting. She was a tomato in the movie Health. Surely you've all heard of this blockbuster. Hmmm. Maybe not. ;)
2. My cousin Ann, who now works for Steven Spielberg, used to date a guy named Fisher when they worked together for George Lucas. He was in one of the cantina scenes in one of the recent Star Wars movies.
3. The Hippocratic Oath that hangs about 5 feet from my head was among many of the items rented from our company for the filming of the doctor's office scene in Cocoon.
I'm so Hollywood. :icon_cool Have your people call my people. :rolleyes:

Fancyman 02-12-2004 05:04 PM

My aunt is has been dating Jonny carson's son chris for like 2 years now

duckula 02-12-2004 05:10 PM

I'm almost famous.

Sarah 02-12-2004 05:54 PM

I know the girl that was in The Queen's Nose (British TV program)
I have a friend who is related to Emma Watson. Thats it.

Mags 02-12-2004 07:27 PM

Keri Russell (Of evil Felicity fame) went to my old high school.

Oh, and my brother in law's sister in law (we're closer than that description would have you believe) was an extra in Miss Congeniality.

My uncle is a set constructor and constructed the sets for A Secret Garden, The Mask of Zorro, Freaks and Geeks, Stargate, and the Kill Bill movies (which my aunt worked on too)(he re-did my aunt's bathroom with the wood from the House of Blue Leaves from Vol. 1) (My lucky bastard of a cousin got to go to the Kill Bill Vol. 2 premiere...still jealous)

man, that is an ass-load of parentheses.

Dyce_Blue 02-12-2004 07:31 PM

Superstar

My friend's cousin was the bad guy in "Good Burger".

MeggieHoops 02-12-2004 07:45 PM

My dad works in the biz so I know a TON of people...some I've just met once or twice, some I know really well...either way, there are too many to name.

Richard 02-12-2004 09:14 PM

The school scenes for Cheaper By The Dozen & Dodgeball were both filmed at my high school.

I think I once saw Evan Rachel Wood during my trip to Catalina Island several years ago. And most recently would have to be when I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger at a park filming some scenes for T3.

I've never been in a movie nor do I know anybody who has been. Actually, my former English teacher (who's a huge fan of Buffy) is actually on a featurette on the Season 7 DVD box-set. Pretty cool, but I haven't seen it.

Narg 03-12-2004 01:28 AM

I played Morpheus in the matrix and Captain Kirk, on the hit tv series friends.

Renegade 03-12-2004 03:07 AM

If anyone remembers the movie Bounce with Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow...Yeah, well, they filmed it at my local donut shop and my dad was actually an extra in one of the scenes. Evidently, after renting it, they cut the scene he was in.

Hazzle 03-12-2004 03:08 AM

I'm more INfamous than famous. Notorious even you might say.

Nick 03-12-2004 05:50 AM

I knew a kid whose dad went to school with Nicolas Cage. Of course that's just what this kid said, chances are he made it up.

Glare 03-12-2004 06:15 AM

My friends, best friends, second cousins, dad knew a guy that was in titanic as an extra. :icon_popc

Pygmalion 03-12-2004 07:27 AM

I've made out with a girl who's friends with Prince Harry
My friend goes to the same school as Hugo Weaving's kids
and the deputy prime minister's kids go to our brother school in Armihole
Thats about it

hasselbrad 03-12-2004 12:29 PM

I almost forgot...my ex-wife's cousins Phil and Randy went to the same high school as Julia Roberts. Phil was in school at the same time she was.

Narg 03-12-2004 12:41 PM

I Had sex with Julia Roberts, Nat Portman, and Keira Knightley, at the same time, its not that good, but i thought i would post, I also ate Nat's shit.

deviljet88 03-12-2004 12:43 PM

I felt envy until you mentioned you ate Nat's shit.

CollisionStar 03-12-2004 09:08 PM

My cousin Oliva played Cindy in "A Brady Movie"or whatever it was called.She was also in an episode of "Touched by an Angel".

My mum dated localsports caster (on FOX 26) Mark Berman in college.

My friend Danielle's dad (or gaurdian) is Harvey Peckar, which the movie "American Splendor" is based on. Some girl plays her in the movie and wears her scrunchie.

And I was whacked by Susan Sarandon's purse in the Beverly-Wiltshire.

acting4ever 03-12-2004 09:34 PM

My friend know's Catherine Zeta-Jones due to a wedding they both met at.

My sister's boyfriends sister(it sounds far away but it's now) was Delta Goodrem's personal nurse when she was suffering from the cancer in Aussie.

Another friends brother stayed in some friends house in Austrailia next to Nicole Kidman's house.

That same friend's brother is good friends with Serena from Neighbours real big brother.

My mum and dad know Lorraine and Ricki Ross, Lorraine is in River City(I know it sucks) and Ricki Ross is a singer.