Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Missing... (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1163)

Donnie Dorko 29-11-2004 11:58 PM

Missing...

I'm currently missing someone I love very very much, and I miss her a LOT. I miss her so much it hurts, because when we're together, it's fantastic but when we have to part it really does physically pain me. I long to be with her again, and even to hear her voice on the phone for a second or two is well worth it to me in that state as I just need to feel closer to her when we're apart.

I'm sure I can't be the only one who misses someone terribly, and I'm sure many of you have been through this in the past, so I'm just wondering if any of you have some advice or tips on how to deal with missing someone. Any help would be muchly appreciated.

meegaan1 30-11-2004 01:35 AM

I've felt that way (though some may think it impossible for a young'n like me to feel like that). What I found helps is just planning things to tell them when they get back, or e-mail, message, or do anything you can to still keep talking to them even though they may not talk back.

ryan 30-11-2004 03:19 AM

time will go on and heal all wounds.

barrington 30-11-2004 06:37 AM

most of them.

hasselbrad 30-11-2004 12:45 PM

A wonderful person from this site gave me the idea of writing letters to my daughter, who I see every other weekend. A letter is something that can be cherished by both of you.

Flightfreak 30-11-2004 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donnie Dorko
I'm currently missing someone I love very very much, and I miss her a LOT. I miss her so much it hurts, because when we're together, it's fantastic but when we have to part it really does physically pain me. I long to be with her again, and even to hear her voice on the phone for a second or two is well worth it to me in that state as I just need to feel closer to her when we're apart.

I'm sure I can't be the only one who misses someone terribly, and I'm sure many of you have been through this in the past, so I'm just wondering if any of you have some advice or tips on how to deal with missing someone. Any help would be muchly appreciated.

hm, I know that feeling from somewhere,
i even have that feeling for the moment. :icon_err:

Leonie 30-11-2004 04:39 PM

Do I miss people? Er... how about YES? :D Guess nobody saw that coming :icon_razz

What do I do about it? I try and stay in contact as much and as often as possible, and enjoy the time I do get to spend with them, and try to spend that time in the best way possible. What else can you do...

Ashley 30-11-2004 11:40 PM

I agree whole heartedly Leonie. You just have to get through it... When the person leaves, I try and keep busy to take my mind off missing them. You can't just roll over and hide because they're gone.

JackYang 21-12-2004 05:39 PM

Go outside and do something you love with your friends. You'll get over it :icon_wink

Pygmalion 21-12-2004 10:57 PM

I'm missing someone at the moment, I haven't been with her for nearly a month and haven't talked to her for nearly a week. (feels like longer) I get to see her in 7 days but that seems like anOTHER month lol.
What you should do is distract yourself with alcohol-but not too much or you just end up sobbing to someone about how much you miss the person.