Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Glare's threads, Hell or Heaven? (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1069)

Hazzle 02-11-2004 03:04 AM

Glare's threads, Hell or Heaven?

Based on Glare's thread on nanotechnology which, as usual, sparked off a spam-fest with the discussion centering on his signature...I thought I'd ask this question...just out of curiosity and for fun, you understand :p

I love you really Glare...I want your sex, honestly ;)

Bait 02-11-2004 03:05 AM

had to even it out...but i dont know what you mean by choosing heaven or hell?

Hazzle 02-11-2004 03:07 AM

Do you enjoy them, or not...if not, Hell, if you do, then Heaven...

Renegade 02-11-2004 03:13 AM

I'd vote Purgatory. An in-between option. Most are annoying yet some turn out to be funny.

Richard 02-11-2004 03:21 AM

Like my father always says "You're going to hell, front row".

Hell is more interesting. I vote hell.

bob 02-11-2004 03:24 AM

i'd say they're more worldly.... like hollywood.

bright, shiny and entertaining, but scratch the surface and you realise they're insipidly shallow and meaningless.

deviljet88 02-11-2004 03:52 AM

They're nice to post pointless comments in, so I'll vote Heaven.

Narg 02-11-2004 03:57 AM

Good spamming spots... Cant wait to find out off glare who voted for what :D.

hasselbrad 02-11-2004 12:44 PM

I vote heaven simply for the witty zingers that they inspire.

kim 02-11-2004 08:46 PM

Representing the semi-lurkers i voted for heaven. i think hes (often unintentionally) very funny.

Louie 02-11-2004 09:59 PM

I vote heaven. His threads are funny more times than not. They aren't funny because of him though......

Jacoby 02-11-2004 10:19 PM

I vote for heaven because Glare has been gifted with the best sense of humor. We must cherish is comedic genius and give him prizes, money and sexual favors. He's the living incarnation of the god of comedy. Each one of his threads have been dripping with the most hilarious jokes and stories that I've ever heard, and will ever hear in my entire lifetime. "I lost my left testicle in a shower." Oh dear, that one had me on the floor. Lost a testicle? It's genius, 'cus, usually, we don't lose testicles. Thank you Glare for being a gift from God himself. You represent everything that's funny, and everything that's well in the world.

In other words, you suck, and I hate you. Stop making threads.

Glare 02-11-2004 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
I vote for heaven because Glare has been gifted with the best sense of humor. We must cherish is comedic genius and give him prizes, money and sexual favors. He's the living incarnation of the god of comedy. Each one of his threads have been dripping with the most hilarious jokes and stories that I've ever heard, and will ever hear in my entire lifetime. "I lost my left testicle in a shower." Oh dear, that one had me on the floor. Lost a testicle? It's genius, 'cus, usually, we don't lose testicles. Thank you Glare for being a gift from God himself. You represent everything that's funny, and everything that's well in the world.

Thanks dude

Jacoby 02-11-2004 11:04 PM

No problem. I meant it.

frodo1511 03-11-2004 12:00 AM

Neither, I will be casted into purgatory, becoming the left hand of God, and vanquishing evil for all eternity. I won't have time for either.

LoveKeria 04-11-2004 08:01 AM

Well i vote hell because i was the pun of one of his so called jokes which i didn't find funny.