PDA

View Full Version : Jacoby, A Bean, and the Magical Mallard.

Jacoby
21-10-2004, 12:24 AM
Ploop.

This is not art. I'm just bored so I'm going to fiddle with my new photoshop program. First ''piece'' is actually of Keira. Weird. Took me an excrushiating 4 minutes...(It's also my desktop background. Yummeh.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/devendra87/keirajak.jpg

More to come. Huzzah!

Clinton
21-10-2004, 01:14 AM
What did u do to the picture?

Jacoby
21-10-2004, 01:16 AM
Well, I started out with a picture of Johnathan Taylor Thomas. Then, with the help of photoshop, I ended up with that beautiful number.

Actually, all I did was grayscale it. Took literally 4 seconds. Meh. Fast ferry.

Clinton
21-10-2004, 01:21 AM
LOL

P.s
Boston is winning SIX6 - ZERO!!! Your thoughts

:icon_mod: Wow! i would of thought this was obvious, i knew you were from NY and Boston is really kicking NY's ass. :icon_mod:

Anywayzz I'll stop now and try to get back on topic...........

Jacoby
21-10-2004, 01:23 AM
I'm from New York. Which has nothing to do with it, as I hate baseball.

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 01:45 AM
To get this back on topic...Jacoby me old chum...your "art" sucks...try again please :)

Hopefully if you spend long enough I can regain the top spot on shoutbox :p

Jacoby
21-10-2004, 01:51 AM
To get this back on topic...Jacoby me old chum...your "art" sucks...try again please :)

Hopefully if you spend long enough I can regain the top spot on shoutbox :p

Come on! Black and white actress with a green background...it's genius! Innovative, even. I've created a new genre of art. I call it "shit". Very popular in London, I hear.

You can have the shoutbox throne.

Even though I know you're joking with the "art" statement, I did cringe a little. But I won't rebuttle. Just because you were indeed jeering. Jeerer. :icon_popc :icon_dj:

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 02:14 AM
No no...we in the UK ship out all our shit to the US...how is Catherine Zeta Jones btw? Kelly Brook? Yeah...I rest my case.

I don't want you to hand the shoutbox throne to me...I want to take it...it's more fun that way...take you from behind...y'know ;)

Jeering rocks. Long may it continue. Vive La Wavefront!

Mandy
21-10-2004, 03:00 AM
Well, I started out with a picture of Johnathan Taylor Thomas.

I have a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas too. What a kwinky dink. :D

frodo1511
21-10-2004, 11:06 PM
looks good jake...grey on green is a great contrast. Maby your next project will be better, and take more time.

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Frodo has a point. The potential with grey-green is there but...Frodo...are you oblivious to the joke? Jacoby here was, I suspect, parodying a lot of the "works" put up here which look like botched photoshop efforts put together in seconds. If not...he's just a really lazy fucker.

Jacoby
22-10-2004, 12:49 AM
Parody & Lazy. Bugger.

My friend Katie has this cocker spaniel named Nigel. Whenever you touch Nigel he wets himself. I thought this would make a nice comic...Nigel the British Pup.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/devendra87/nigel1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/devendra87/nigel2.jpg

Hazzle
22-10-2004, 12:56 AM
ROFLMAO. Jacoby mate...you just made my fucking day. :icon_lol:

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 01:05 AM
Come on! Black and white actress with a green background...it's genius! Innovative, even. I've created a new genre of art. I call it "shit". Very popular in London, I hear.

You can have the shoutbox throne.

Even though I know you're joking with the "art" statement, I did cringe a little. But I won't rebuttle. Just because you were indeed jeering. Jeerer. :icon_popc :icon_dj:

I know this was probably over ages ago, but for what my opinion is worth {and no commenting on that} i thought it was beautiful.

Jacoby
22-10-2004, 01:14 AM
I know this was probably over ages ago, but for what my opinion is worth {and no commenting on that} i thought it was beautiful.

Thank you.

I was actually trying to make a nice background for my laptop because my Sufjan Steven(my avatar) one was getting a bit old. So I found that Keira one, and decided I'd like to just have the green. So I took the color out of her. Glad you liked it. :)
Frodo, yes, I was surprised how well the green went with the black & white (extra points, as green is the best color ev0r.)
And Haz, buddy, lazy? Yes, I am. But I think it looks nice. So there. :icon_nana

Hazzle
22-10-2004, 01:17 AM
Thank you.

I was actually trying to make a nice background for my laptop because my Sufjan Steven(my avatar) one was getting a bit old. So I found that Keira one, and decided I'd like to just have the green. So I took the color out of her. Glad you liked it. :)
Frodo, yes, I was surprised how well the green went with the black & white (extra points, as green is the best color ev0r.)
And Haz, buddy, lazy? Yes, I am. But I think it looks nice. So there. :icon_nana

Pffft. It looks OK. The concept works...the execution sucks. Not saying I could do much better, but then I'm not putting my work up for criticism and humiliation at the hands of the W :p

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 02:40 AM
Thank you.

*Cheesy Smile* I love the picture of K you choose to use too. I have a KK collage at home i should upload it....maybe i shouldn't im slightly scared of the screutiny. [Dont have a clue how to spell that] I looovvvveeee black and white photos....i have heaps of KK black and whites on my wall at home.

DragonRat
22-10-2004, 06:27 AM
Looks like a Kim Anderson picture, except that the little kid is actually Keira Knightley.

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 07:52 AM
Looks like a Kim Anderson picture, except that the little kid is actually Keira Knightley.

"Little Kid"?

deviljet88
22-10-2004, 09:48 AM
On Google.com, search Kim Anderson and then you might realise why DR used the words "Little Kid". Really bad comparison to draw lol

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 12:59 PM
On Google.com, search Kim Anderson and then you might realise why DR used the words "Little Kid". Really bad comparison to draw lol

Oh...i get it. Thanks. The little children that are dressed up as adults....i always thought those things we sooooo cute. I have a calender like that.

frodo1511
22-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Holy shit jake, that comic made my day. Kudos, and I do love that hand, looks like a skeleton.

Jacoby
22-10-2004, 08:52 PM
Holy shit jake, that comic made my day. Kudos, and I do love that hand, looks like a skeleton.

Yep. Definitely stole it from an anatomy drawing website, or something. See? (http://homepages.ulb.ac.be/~anatemb/images/hand.gif) Only hand I could find in that petting position.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 12:01 AM

Heh...arrr...true that. Man deserves an award. And I mean it...even I found it funny and it was taking the piss out of the Haz (don't think I've forgotten Jacoby...you'll get yours ;))

Jacoby
23-10-2004, 12:10 AM
Heh...arrr...true that. Man deserves an award. And I mean it...even I found it funny and it was taking the piss out of the Haz (don't think I've forgotten Jacoby...you'll get yours ;))

The Middlesex reference was a coincidence. I swear.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 12:17 AM
The Middlesex reference was a coincidence. I swear.

Liar. The lawyers have been informed :p

Clinton
23-10-2004, 01:28 AM
are you coming with some more art???????

stay on top of the game!!!!

Jacoby
23-10-2004, 01:43 AM
are you coming with some more art???????

stay on top of the game!!!!

Yeah, there'll be more. You'll see...

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 01:46 AM
Yeah, there'll be more. You'll see...

Uh oh...will Clinton be the subject of the latest work? Time'll tell...

Clinton
23-10-2004, 01:48 AM
Maybe you should give him your pic so he can make you look good?

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 01:52 AM
Maybe you should give him your pic so he can make you look good?

Yeah...not funny. Try again dude.

frodo1511
23-10-2004, 01:58 AM

Yeah, we all know hazz is "teh sexey", as you put it:P No need to touch up his looks on Photoshop.

Make with the photos jake!!!

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Yeah, we all know hazz is "teh sexey", as you put it:P No need to touch up his looks on Photoshop.

Make with the photos jake!!!

See...Frodo gets a cookie for at least TRYING to be funny (didn't QUITE manage it but not bad :p)

C'mon Jake...more artwork.

Clinton
23-10-2004, 02:05 AM

and everything you say is just hilarious. :icon_rofl Umm no :dontknowa

frodo1511
23-10-2004, 02:09 AM
See...Frodo gets a cookie for at least TRYING to be funny (didn't QUITE manage it but not bad :p)

I'm speechless.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 02:12 AM
I'm speechless.

Will wonders never cease?!?!

and everything you say is just hilarious. :icon_rofl Umm no :dontknowa

Well...if you had a sense of humour...it would be...but like your taste in music your sense of humour is shit.

Clinton
23-10-2004, 02:21 AM
very clever
again with the one liners
Do you have anything else to offer?

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 02:27 AM
very clever
again with the one liners
Do you have anything else to offer?

I think the question is, do you?

Clinton
23-10-2004, 02:31 AM
Are you upset now?? I m sorry ill laugh at your shity jokes.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 02:32 AM
Are you upset now?? I m sorry ill laugh at your shity jokes.

Do I seem upset? Hah. Mate I eat fucktards like you for breakfast. Not implying any sexual acts, so get your mind out of the gutter you sick freak.

Clinton
23-10-2004, 02:41 AM
my mind wasn't in the gutter. as for yours????

Jacoby
23-10-2004, 02:55 AM
Stop ruining my thread, cunts.

To prove Clinton is not a homophobe:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/devendra87/clinton.jpg

(Nice abs)

Edit: This one sucks...haha...Sorry. :(

frodo1511
23-10-2004, 03:03 AM
SEE!? I told you jake had more photoshops on-hand, just waiting for the right time to show them.

Clinton
23-10-2004, 03:23 AM
Good one there, Buddy:icon_down

Jacoby
23-10-2004, 03:44 AM
You tell me to make something. And then you talk shit of it. Wow. I'm not going to ride the fast ferry with you anymore...jerk.

frodo1511
23-10-2004, 03:48 AM
You tell me to make something. And then you talk shit of it. Wow. I'm not going to ride the fast ferry with you anymore...jerk.

Pulling the old Captain Barbossa trade, eh? "You said for me to make something, but you failed to specify what!"

Clinton
23-10-2004, 03:48 AM
sorry if i offended you, But i don't appreciate being the subject of ones artistic outlet.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 04:10 PM
sorry if i offended you, But i don't appreciate being the subject of ones artistic outlet.

Awww diddums. Grow up, shit for brains. I took the piss-taking like a man, why can't you? Oh wait...you need to grow a pair for that. I SEE. Makes sense now.

frodo1511
23-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Awww diddums. Grow up, shit for brains. I took the piss-taking like a man, why can't you? Oh wait...you need to grow a pair for that. I SEE. Makes sense now.

He just can't admit that the photo is good, worthy of being in the Louvre or something.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 05:02 PM
He just can't admit that the photo is good, worthy of being in the Louvre or something.

Now you're talking. Jacoby could be the next Picasso.

Jacoby
23-10-2004, 09:13 PM
You mess with nintendo, you get a club to da face.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/devendra87/clintonmario.jpg

Bet you didn't know Mario is part of the Yakuza. He's lethal.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Jacoby's on a roll, lol. Keep it up mate...:D

NearokA
23-10-2004, 11:02 PM
Do I seem upset? Hah. Mate I eat fucktards like you for breakfast. Not implying any sexual acts, so get your mind out of the gutter you sick freak.

And here I thought it was only the Australians that called each other...mate. Say mate, would you like to be my mate? keke.

Ooh, I know, let's call each other comrades. No, no, no. Let's call each other niggas! Niggas With Atittude! You need me, just call my cell, I be out all day. Cuz this nigga here has gone fishin'!

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 12:19 AM
And here I thought it was only the Australians that called each other...mate. Say mate, would you like to be my mate? keke.

Shows how much you know about the world then mate, doesn't it? It's quite common in London...maybe it's all the Aussies we have as bar staff? ;)

frodo1511
24-10-2004, 12:51 AM
haha, Mario's a preety damn good golfer if he can make a divot that big in a head that big. Nice one jake.

Jacoby
24-10-2004, 01:28 AM
That last one was actually kind of complicated... I had to remember some techniques from my Photoshop class two years ago. I'm proud of me.

LoveKeria
24-10-2004, 02:25 AM
Shows how much you know about the world then mate, doesn't it? It's quite common in London...maybe it's all the Aussies we have as bar staff? ;)

Actually, i believe the word 'mate' originated in England. Nothing to do with Australia, we probably picked it up with Captain James' Cook's landing. Well, it spread from then anyway.

frodo1511
24-10-2004, 02:28 AM
That last one was actually kind of complicated... I had to remember some techniques from my Photoshop class two years ago. I'm proud of me.

Yeah, what did you do, tilt his head a little and turned that smile upside down? Ingenius!!!

Jacoby
24-10-2004, 02:41 AM
Yeah, what did you do, tilt his head a little and turned that smile upside down? Ingenius!!!

I actually had to like, take part of the curtains and replace sections. It was intense..

frodo1511
24-10-2004, 02:47 AM
I actually had to like, take part of the curtains and replace sections. It was intense..

Yeah, I noticed that where the "divot" is supposed to be. Overall a good job buddy.

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Actually, i believe the word 'mate' originated in England. Nothing to do with Australia, we probably picked it up with Captain James' Cook's landing. Well, it spread from then anyway.

Yeah, thanks for the history lesson. I WAS making a joke about how many of our bar staff in London are actually Australian, but oh well.

Incidentally, I wonder how many Aussies know the origin of the word "pom" or "pommies", as often used to describe us English folk by you lovely folk down under (I happen to like Australians, incidentally. Except Glare but then, who likes Glare?).

But back to the topic of the thread (if you wish to discuss the whole Australian English linguistic origins thing, we could always open a new thread...except it'd probably be boring as all fuck) any more priceless Jacoby originals in the pipeline? I'm liking the work so far...