PDA

View Full Version : hello from Russia ;)

ivan
16-10-2004, 07:03 AM
Hello, evereone!
i'm a young man from Russia and my name is equal to my nickname in this forum ;)

i've found this web-site few months ago (when i've understood that Keira is the most Beautiful Woman in the world i've ever saw... ), and after that it's became my permanent haven...
Respect to all creators of this resource - it's really Great!

...and it's nice to meet so many my like-minded persons here :)

Keira is not just an actress for me... and She is not a same as lots of sexual top-models, who attracts only by there nice body and pretty faces...
Keira is... Goddess. actually. i have not other words to discribe my senses and feelings for Her :) just a Goddess.

Delightful, adorable, heavenly, killing, lovely, ravishing (whether this list of epithets can be finite?? ;) )... - She is most-most Pretty of all most-most Pretty Girls... She gives birth to the strongest Passion in my heart - She helps to live, work and go to self-perfection...

She is the only Person Whom wants to see near yourself every day...

/**********
in short: SHE IS GODDESS.
**********/
p.s.
i hope i'll not disturb Your little Pretty World :)

p.p.s.
& i'm really verry sorry for my bad english...

frodo1511
16-10-2004, 01:12 PM
hello ivan, name's Drew. Welcome, your english is not that bad, and you might be suprised how many here feel the same for Keira. Have fun.

Sarah
16-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself!

Foeni
17-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Hi and welcome.. Hope you'll enjoy your time here...

ivan
19-10-2004, 03:18 PM
hello ivan, name's Drew. Welcome, your english is not that bad, and you might be suprised how many here feel the same for Keira. Have fun.

U know, i've already was surprised when found this place ;) now i like it very much & time spent here really brings me a pleasure.
great!))

ivan
19-10-2004, 03:21 PM
& for all:
thank You for the hospitality!
i'm enjoying))