PDA

View Full Version : The one day crossdressers are accepted

Renegade
13-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Halloween is closing in and so I ask...
Best costume(s) worn?
Hilarious expeditions?

X-men is the theme this year for me and my friends. Last year we didn't dress up. This year promises much fun and adventure.

My childhood is gradually vanishing. Me feels a need to take advantage of it.

Jacoby
13-10-2004, 01:19 AM
I'll be going as invisible clothes man.

AKA: naked arrested guy

AKA: Small-donged guy :/

Actually, I never usually dress up for Halloween, so I'll leave the floor open for people and their interesting posts.

Narg
13-10-2004, 02:40 AM
We dont celebrate halloween in Australia... Although some fucking faggot freaks do. American wannabes. If they come to my damn door, they will receive a packet of powderd gravy mix, and a kick in the chops.

deviljet88
13-10-2004, 07:48 AM
Australian kids just use Halloween as an excuse to annoy neighbours and get free lollies. Never done it myself, but the kids behind my house always do. Last year I gave them coffee lollies just to irritate them.

Glare
13-10-2004, 08:25 AM
I know someone is going to post some pictures of me, so I ask that you all ignore them, they are not real, they are simply what people want me to look like so they feel better about themselves.

hasselbrad
13-10-2004, 11:58 AM
The best costume ever was my baseball coach's.
Seaweed Man.
He would go out in the bay and dredge up as much seaweed as possible, cover himself in it and go from door to door "trick or beer-ing". If you didn't give him a beer, your mailbox got stuffed with seaweed.
Grown man...covered in seaweed...vandalizing his own neighborhood.

My generation got Halloween ruined for us by the whack jobs who poisoned candy and raped kids. :err:

CFC
13-10-2004, 12:04 PM
Razorblade candy is my favourite.

Louie
13-10-2004, 08:04 PM
I've been an old lady for the past three years. It's a classic.

Richard
13-10-2004, 08:06 PM
I've never celebrated Halloween. But once I did, and I was dressed as Father Death (the costume from Scream).

Dyce_Blue
13-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Here is what I was for Halloween...

Age 4: Superman
Age 5: Donatello
Age 6: Raphael
Age 7: Batman
Age 8: Cyclops
Age 9: Gambit
Age 10: Vampire
Age 11: Mummy
Age 12: Grim Reaper
Age 13: just wore a mask (Alien)
Age 14: just wore a mask (Scream)
Age 15: just wore a mask (Scream)

Do you notice how the inventiveness just wasn't there later in my childhood?

hasselbrad
13-10-2004, 09:00 PM
Age 13: just wore a mask (Alien)
Age 14: just wore a mask (Scream)
Age 15: just wore a mask (Scream)

And you didn't get arrested?

frodo1511
13-10-2004, 09:04 PM
I'm trying to find the costume from the Village(the red-cloaked "monster"), but I'm not getting the best of luck, and I don't want to spend 2 weeks making it.

Richard
13-10-2004, 09:29 PM
Age 8: Cyclops

What!?! You chose Cyclops over Wolverine. :icon_surp

You could have glued fake knives.

Dyce_Blue
13-10-2004, 10:44 PM
What!?! You chose Cyclops over Wolverine. :icon_surp

You could have glued fake knives.

My brother was Wolverine. My mom cut claws out of cardboard, wrapped them in foil, and attached them to the gloves.

It was awesome. I just had some red old people glasses.

Nothing beats my Raphael costume. I'll have to find a pic one day...

frodo1511
14-10-2004, 12:08 AM
I used to baby-sit these 2 8 year olds who are OBSESSED with those Bionicle legos's, and they had their mom make a couplo costumes, complete with milk-jug masks', and paper-mache' swords. Very neat costumes.

marry rich people
14-10-2004, 12:10 AM
I know someone is going to post some pictures of me, so I ask that you all ignore them, they are not real, they are simply what people want me to look like so they feel better about themselves.

Awww, it looks like Glare feels left out. Thanks for randomly bringing yourself up. Sorry if we don't talk about you as much as you think we should, we'll try harder next time.

Anyway, I'm thinking of being eurotrash/hipster (they're both kinda the same in a way) or possibly in the Mafia.