PDA

View Full Version : bend it like beckham soundtrack

keirafan4ever
10-10-2004, 08:25 PM
there's a song in the movie thats not on the soundtrack...does anyone know what its called or does anyone have it....the song is when jess pretends 2 be sick and when her parents leave she goes 2 her soccer game and ya

Foeni
10-10-2004, 08:52 PM
Are you sure about that? That's kinda the idea of a soundtrack... All songs/music etc. are a part of the soundtrack, and should therefor be on the soundtrack CD. Maybe you have only gotten a selection of hits from the soundtrack...

KnightleyNews
10-10-2004, 11:29 PM
there's a song in the movie thats not on the soundtrack...does anyone know what its called or does anyone have it....the song is when jess pretends 2 be sick and when her parents leave she goes 2 her soccer game and yaIf you mean the scene where she's in her dressing gown as her family go off to the temple, that's 'Red Alert' by Basement Jaxx:

Red alert! Red alert!
It's a catastrophe
Don't worry.....Don't panic
Ain't nothin' goin' on but history, yeah
But it's alright, don't panic

And the music keeps on playin' on and on
And the music keeps on playin on and on (repeat)

On and on
On and on
And the music keeps on playing on and on ( repeat )

The way you shake, shake, shake, shake
The way you shake, shake, shake, shake
Baby

Yippie-yay-yay-yay-yo
Yippie-yay-yay-yay-yo
Yippie-yay-yay-yay-yo
Yippie-yay-yay-yay-yo

On and on
On and on
And the music keeps on playin' on and on ( repeat )

And the music keeps on playin on and on....

And you're right, it's NOT on the soundtrack, though another of theirs 'Do Your Thing' is. Strange.

Listen here if it's the one you mean:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000JQDP/ref=pm_dp_ln_m_2/103-7203439-7939826?v=glance&s=music&vi=samples

Paul

frodo1511
10-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Perhaps it's a hidden song on the CD, and noone knows how to get to it...

or not

keirafan4ever
11-10-2004, 08:06 PM
ya thats 1 of the songs but theres another 1 thats not on the soundtrack

holly berry
11-10-2004, 08:26 PM
really pisses me off when they dont put all the songs on the soundtrack, it's such a rip off

keirafan4ever
12-10-2004, 01:37 AM
i know eh.. but still im looking 4 that 1 song

Renegade
12-10-2004, 01:47 AM
I think it's "Move on Up" sung by some old dude.

Ipomoea
12-10-2004, 05:09 AM
It's by Curtis Mayfield.

Ryan Havis
12-10-2004, 06:18 PM
there's a song in the movie thats not on the soundtrack...does anyone know what its called or does anyone have it....the song is when jess pretends 2 be sick and when her parents leave she goes 2 her soccer game and ya

go to winMX.com you can download any soundtracks or any other type of music for free (it might take a while to download though)

Foeni
12-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Usually the DO put all the songs on the soundtrack CD...
Otherwise follow Ryan_Havis' advice. The only thing I'd like to add is that www.blubster.com is a much better and faster p2p program than WinMX

keirafan4ever
12-10-2004, 08:39 PM
thanks so much ppl thanks 4 giving me that music downlaod place and thanks 4 the 2 songs! :)

Jamie
27-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Are you sure about that? That's kinda the idea of a soundtrack... All songs/music etc. are a part of the soundtrack, and should therefor be on the soundtrack CD. Maybe you have only gotten a selection of hits from the soundtrack...

Hi Foeni.

Yeah, you'll find that if you watch the movie again there's actually more than one song thats on the movie but not on the sound track dunno why though.