PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Revenge?

Lil' Lady Chaz
10-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Seriously though, has anyone ever had the privelage of getting revenge on someone?
If so what? I never had done but my mate says she has, she rubbed Deep Heat cream on her ex's **whistles**

Any how sorry if anyone has done this topic before.

keiracaleb
10-10-2004, 07:52 PM
i got revenge on one of my friends who told people my secrets that i had trusted with her and i hated her after that so i sent an e-mail around our friends in school saying about an embarrasing thing she had told me about her and her boyf having sex and i also sent a picture of her round with the e-mail so people would know who she was :) that was funny.

Jacoby
10-10-2004, 08:08 PM
This guy captured me and didn't feed me for about 2 weeks. He told me he would never let me go, but eventually did. It was Christmas, and he felt like being a nice person. I was still angry, though...but I got my revenge...

I saw him in a grocery store and called him a "poopy head". Ho Ho, boy was his face red.

Clinton
10-10-2004, 08:32 PM
There was this one time around Halloween when my friends house was egged. After retrieving evidence and analyzing the facts we found the culprit. WWHhooaaa! Justice was served, Damn! That night about 20 of us went to the guy’s house and dealed his shit!!! We must of used, at least, 150 eggs on a full out assault.

The best part was watching him clean the house the next day. Shit that was so damn funny. GOOD TIMES…………

Sarah
10-10-2004, 08:35 PM
I did something pretty evil. But, hey, she deserved it! Muhahaha

In year 8 I was egged and floured on my birthday. Yes, it was such a delight, smelling and being a total mess.

Anyway, I was ok about it. It was quite funny, after all. But, as you know, revenge is...sweet.

So, fast forward to year 11... a young lady wants some help with her coursework. Yes, I said I'd help. Oh dear... its all wrong. Bad grade. Poor girl.

Revenge is sweet.

Clinton
10-10-2004, 08:47 PM
Giving people the wrong answers, Ha! A classic.

MeggieHoops
10-10-2004, 11:20 PM
Well, I've never done any one HUGE specific thing...but in high school my best friend and I were the most devious evil little gossips ever. I don't even know how...but we just knew everything that was going on...and then we'd spread horrible lies about the people we hated. And sometimes people we liked, even, if it would help get ourselves out of trouble. *Shrug* I'm kind of a bitch, what can I say?

hasselbrad
11-10-2004, 08:35 PM
I did something pretty evil. But, hey, she deserved it! Muhahaha

In year 8 I was egged and floured on my birthday. Yes, it was such a delight, smelling and being a total mess.

Anyway, I was ok about it. It was quite funny, after all. But, as you know, revenge is...sweet.

So, fast forward to year 11... a young lady wants some help with her coursework. Yes, I said I'd help. Oh dear... its all wrong. Bad grade. Poor girl.

Revenge is sweet.

And now, she lives under an overpass and talks to the pigeons...poor dear.
You are evil...deliciously evil.

When I was in high school, I went on a field trip to New York and roomed with three other guys. Whilst I was taking care of some business in the bathroom, Matt jimmied open the door and took a picture. I told him I'd kill him if the picture ever saw the light of day. Apparently, he didn't believe me, because a couple of weeks later, people are asking me "if everything came out alright?"
So, I killed him. No, seriously, I punched him in the sternum and choked him until I got the picture and the negatives.
I'm sorry...was that an overreaction? :err: