PDA

View Full Version : Get the fun back to KKW

Foeni
10-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Johnnyboy and I was talking about how boring the KKW forums have become, so I'm making this thread to get the fun back. Everybody tell about the most stupid/funny/embarrasing situation you've ever been in.

For myself it must be on my study tour to Italy. Actually it's two episodes. The first one when we were all visiting a disco. My mate and I became really drunk, and decided to have some fun. The first thing we did, was to do some karaoke. WE thought it sounded beautiful, but everyone else in the disco didn't feel the same, but for a while they just laughed at us. But at some point the owners of the disco had had enough of our singing, so they took away the microphone (they had to do it twice because the first time we conquered it back again :)).
Since they had now taken all the fun away, we decided to talk to some quite good looking girls. We walked/stumbled to their table and started talking to them in German, saying stuff like Ihr seid sehr geil and stuff like that. That means "You are very horny"... Later on we found out that those two girls were dating the doormen (huge guys), so we just decided to stay away. That lasted just until we had forgotten everything about it (like one hour) and my mate marched just over there and asked the doormen if they had a problem with him recieving kisses from the girls (someone told us again who they were). The hilarious thing is that they didn't mind at all. Probably because of your condition :D
God bless the alcohol for making it possible to be a jerk without beeing beaten up ;)

Well, that was the first story.. The other one is short: Short terms: We rented some scooters (hadn't really tried that before). That was funny until I met a wall with it. That just costed me 300 Euro plus the 50 Euro it costed to rent the fucking machine.
That was the most embarrasing story.

Now post yours plz!

BTW, my avatar is from my mate and I doing the karaoke :)

frodo1511
10-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Last Friday, when I went to see Taxi with 5 of my friends. We took 4 cars(Chevy Beretta, Chevy Cavalier, Nissan 240SX, and a Chevy pick-up).
Anyway, the movie was 30 miles east of us on a highway. 3 of us met up at my friends house, and we set out. I was in the beretta, leading the pack. Suddendly, our Cavalier zooms past us, giving me the "solid" sign(watch Undercover Brother to get what I'm saying). So, no big deal, I just gun it to 85 and pass him. Back in first I am for a good 5 minutes. Suddendly, I hear the sound of a HUGE exhaust, and here comes my friend in the 240 whizzing past at 110. No way in hell I'm going that fast, but he slows down, and both I and the Cavalier catch up. All 3 of us are on the right lane, and I see this pick-up come along me, and out of the passenger window of the truck, I see another of my friends put his face to the glass, and start's yelling at me! Hilarious. So our posse is driving at 80 all the way to the movie, but we have to stop at this red light 10 miles outside of the city. When it hit green, ALL of us do one group burnout, zooming to the movie theater. Tis a great night that was.

Narg
11-10-2004, 01:13 AM
The Tale of the Night time Knightley heist:

The first time i went to see King Arthur i had alot of fun, really enjoyed the movie, the second time was more or less the same, but i spotted somthing on the way out of the cinema, it was a gigantic poster of keira, decked out in full leather, drawing back a bow.. This thing was quite large, but alas, it was way to crowded for me to climb up on one of the tables in the dining area, and pull it off the wall. So i devised a plan, i came back later with two mates, this time I parked my car in the underground carpark across the road, we went over and scoped the place out, my mate said he would give it a shot and walked into the cinema, me and my other mate went back to my car and waited for the quick get away, next thing we see, is this small kid (my mate) running as fast as he could across the road, and past many people laughing at him, and the cinema manager yelling abuse at him, with this gigantic poster flapping around, he could barely run properly, almost fell over on numouros occasions, it only just fit in my car, and we sped off.

Boring story, sorry, ill think of somthing slightley interesting later.

http://beta.serverseed.com/~narg/1photos/poster.jpg

CFC
11-10-2004, 02:54 AM
Frodo,

That was not stupid/funny/embarrasing.

Jacoby
11-10-2004, 02:57 AM
Frodo,

That was not stupid/funny/embarrasing.

He's just showing everyone how "cool" he is...
Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away...:p

just kidding.

Jacoby
11-10-2004, 04:50 AM
Last Friday, when I went to see Taxi with 5 of my friends. We took 4 cars(Chevy Beretta, Chevy Cavalier, Nissan 240SX, and a Chevy pick-up).
Anyway, the movie was 30 miles east of us on a highway. 3 of us met up at my friends house, and we set out. I was in the beretta, leading the pack. Suddendly, our Cavalier zooms past us, giving me the "solid" sign(watch Undercover Brother to get what I'm saying). So, no big deal, I just gun it to 85 and pass him. Back in first I am for a good 5 minutes. Suddendly, I hear the sound of a HUGE exhaust, and here comes my friend in the 240 whizzing past at 110. No way in hell I'm going that fast, but he slows down, and both I and the Cavalier catch up. All 3 of us are on the right lane, and I see this pick-up come along me, and out of the passenger window of the truck, I see another of my friends put his face to the glass, and start's yelling at me! Hilarious. So our posse is driving at 80 all the way to the movie, but we have to stop at this red light 10 miles outside of the city. When it hit green, ALL of us do one group burnout, zooming to the movie theater. Tis a great night that was.

Which car had the parent that you needed to get into the R rated movie? Haha, that sucks that you're only 16 and people don't like you...You mess with Spire, you mess with da KKW krew, nukka, and you mess with Texas...Don't mess with Texas...

"...and both I and the Cavalier catch up." You tried to use proper grammar here, but still failed...

"Tis a great night that was." And this sentence makes no sense... 'It is a great night that was...'??

Keira will never love you because you're terrible with her native language...

Renegade
11-10-2004, 05:00 AM
Jake, even though Frodo needs to hear the harsh reality...stay on topic and no double posting, please.

Jeez Jake. Weirdo.

Jacoby
11-10-2004, 05:05 AM
Jake, even though Frodo needs to hear the harsh reality...stay on topic and no double posting, please.

Jeez Jake. Weirdo.

You know, Ren, you're right. I have sinned, and though it felt good, it was wrong. I shall now stay on topic.

When I was in third grade, I had these earings that were totally bad-ass. Anyway, I was playing with them as I usually did back then, and pushed a little too hard...I noticed a little later that the stud wasn't in front of the lobe...and i couldn't feel the back either..so I looked on the floor and found the back, but not the stud part of it...I never did find it, until I looked in the mirror. I saw that the stud was inside my ear, and then I decided to faint. It seemed the proper thing to do in that situation. My teacher caught me, or else my head would have hit the hard floor, and many pints of blood would have been spilt. I hate fainting in school. It's happened about 4 times to me before...

Spire
11-10-2004, 05:34 AM

Whoa whoa whoa, stop everything. What in hell's name were you doing watching Taxi? The trailer for that movie was worse than Gigli...

Bait
11-10-2004, 06:06 AM
dumbest...yet one of the most fun nights i had was when i got arrested:
it was freshman year (9th grade) and some of my friends went to different highschools after 8th grade so we decided to get together again. we decided to go to the movies to see blade 2, but we were 14 at the time so we had to sneak in. we inspected our surroundings and found a back door to get it...but it had to be opened by someone from the inside. we bought our tickets to some g rated movie and then found out blade 2 was playing on the other side of the theatre...problem since they had people checking tickets because it was the first day (friday night) blade 2 was playing. so my friend and i walked over and saw a family walk by and the guy checked their tickets and with out thinking i walked behind them and said i was with them and the guy didnt say anything...then my friend ran behind me and said the same. once we got through we called our friends to go outside and we snuck them in...saw the movie, it was great...we left. we were all going to crash at my friends new house so his mom picked us up we went back waited until his mom went to sleep (2:30am) and then we went out. i brought 5 packs of firecrackers and some bottle rockets for the night :) (illegal in CA) we lit some off in the park and we saw cops drive by so i dumped my shit under a slide at the park and we ran into the skatepark and hid inside the pool thing. once the cops left we went doorbell ditching for a while and then noticed all the cars were left unlocked so we opened every car door on 3 blocks and people started calling the cops so we ran again. we hid from them and they kept coming back so with out thinking we ran into a court. we heard a car coming so we all hid right before the cop came but 2 of our friends went straight and back to the house. i was trying to climb a fence when i heard the cop and she got my friend and arrested him so i stopped and stood quiet and then they eventually found us all and arrested us for disturbing the peace and evading the police (this was at 5 am now) the back seats of the cop cars are plastic btw and they suck...we were takin to the station questioned about if we stole anything blah blah his mom came to pick us up and was pissed we had to pick up garbage came back home and his dad started making jokes saying "this is how it all starts, first you door bell ditch and next you will be turning on peoples sprinklers when they are asleep" we all laughed, friends mom was still pissed and we all went to sleep and left at around 1pm

fuck that was long...i must be bored
heres some cliffs for the people that arent as bored as me...or are waiting for me to add punctuation (tomorrow :P )

1)Went to movies, snuck into R-rated movie by back door and sneakiness (Blade 2 got me in the mood i guess?) left movies went back to friends house and waited until 2:30 for his mom to go to sleep.
2)Went out lit off firecrackers and bottle rockets, attracted police and ran. door bell ditched and opened car doors...police were called we ran.
3)ran into a court and were trapped i tried to climb a fence but got caught by watching my friend being arrested.
4) 4/6 of us were arrested and taken back to the police station and questioned...others ran home and faked sleeping.
5)police called friends mom, we had to pick up garbage, friends dad makes funny jokes, we sleep and leave.

hasselbrad
11-10-2004, 05:56 PM
Embarrassing:
I had to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" with a maxi-pad stuck to my forehead to the reigning homecoming queen at the University of Alabama as part of a hazing event.

Stupid:
When I was seven, I thought it would be fun to "ice skate" in the shower. I slicked the floor down with shampoo and promptly busted my head open on the edge of the shower.

frodo1511
11-10-2004, 10:15 PM
Narg: Nice score, I also got that poster from a movie theater over the summer.

CFC: You needed to be there to understand.

Jake: How many times do I need to tell you: my English teacher is bi-polar, so bear with me and my D- grammer. Oh, and I can pick on whoever I want. I may not win, but it's fun.

Spire: Apparently you're not into movies with cars, or Hot models from Brazil, or else you would've gone to see it. It's really not as bad as people make it out to me, but you wouldn't understand.

DragonRat
12-10-2004, 02:18 AM
I once saw my friend, who was drunk and high, attempt a cartwheel in the middle of the street. He finished halfway, and fell on his arse through the 90-degree re-entry. For me, considering I was buzzed and high as well, that was pretty freakin' funny.

Spire
12-10-2004, 04:46 AM
Spire: Apparently you're not into movies with cars, or Hot models from Brazil, or else you would've gone to see it. It's really not as bad as people make it out to me, but you wouldn't understand.

No, I'm not into shit movies (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/taxi/).

NinjaTurtleRocky
12-10-2004, 04:49 AM
this was a pretty stupid story, but it also shows how police have nothing else to do in our town, which btw is the 2nd safest city in the US!

We had just seen Garden State at the local movie theatre and were really hungry, we decided to go to Del Taco. It was a really long parking lot with a grocery store and small stores in between it. I hopped on a shopping cart and decided to ride it across the lot. I got about 20 feet when a cop car came whizzing in front of me going about 40 mph. I hopped off the cart and it gently hit a BMW. The cop jumped out of the car and started yellin at me, my friends stood there watching. The cop examined the car and said i had sratched the car. THERE WERE NO MARKS AT ALL. He gave us a 30 min speech on trepassing and said he was going to TAKE US IN. I proceded to tell him we had just seen a movie and he backed off saying it wasn't a playground. He said the damage was a couple thousand dollars, and i laughed inside. he told us he was going to leave a note on the car tellin the owner wut we'd done. we went to go get tacos, and we going out to pull the note off of th car. THERE WASN'T A NOTE ON THE CAR. we were so pissed he had wasted our time and almost arrested us for riding a shopping cart 20 feet. That is how bored our cops are in our town. they bust kids for the stupidest things cuz they can't do anything else.

PHEW!!! i did that all one handed cuz i broke my other hand in wrestling practice....wow that was an accomplishment....dont bug me about grammar u try doing that with one hand!!!!

Dyce_Blue
12-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Foeni was right. The fun is back in KKW.

Watching Jake and Spire attack frodo is more fun than driving in 4 cars to go see a shit movie and wasting tons of gas while risking your life with inexperienced drivers while frodo takes notes of the happenings on a legal pad.

Just thought I would join in...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/dyce_blue/texas.bmp

frodo1511
12-10-2004, 08:49 PM
[COLOR=Navy]Foeni was right. The fun is back in KKW.

Watching Jake and Spire attack frodo is more fun than driving in 4 cars to go see a shit movie and wasting tons of gas while risking your life with inexperienced drivers while frodo takes notes of the happenings on a legal pad.

Boy, that means so much to me, thanks dyce.

No, we're experienced, we race in sanctioned races every friday, so we know what we are doing, and the movie was funny, seeing people get high off laughing gas is great, but way above your comprehension.
BTW, the gas was for free.

Foeni
12-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Guys...!
I made this thread to get people post funny things instead of just attacking each other. It was a waste of post space and it was rather annoying to make a thread about some topic to see every single post after number 3 or so, get off topic. The idea about these forums is to make a discussion, not to attack each other. Geez guys, that's too pathetic. Do that in PM plz. Could we agree that my post is the last off-topic?

Spire
12-10-2004, 11:22 PM
and the movie was funny, seeing people get high off laughing gas is great, but way above your comprehension.

You are an epitome of stupidity. You are a mainstream wanna-be moron suckling off of the breast of today's shit culture. You don't even realize it.

And my embarrassing story....

My life is boring. But several years back I went to Schlitterbahn (a water theme park) with some friends. They had prepared roast beef sandwhiches, and for some reason, one of them made me gag. So as I started walking to the trash can to spit it out, I vomited all over myself. So I had to go to the bathroom to clean the vomit off of my body and my swimsuit. I've had an deep fear of roast beef ever since.

frodo1511
12-10-2004, 11:42 PM
You are an epitome of stupidity. You are a mainstream wanna-be moron suckling off of the breast of today's shit culture. You don't even realize it.

Like I said, way above your comprehension. All of you have reached the age that when you do stupid things, you think they are stupid, not funny. Case Closed.

Ok, here's another funny moment: This past weekend, my father and sister went to Worlds of Fun(a theme-park), and it gets all decorated for Halloween, with people in rubber masks' and haunted houses and such. Anyway, they went into the "Lore of the Vampires", and my dad made the mistake of yelling out my sister's name. Right after that, all the actors in costume started to moan and scream out here name, which scared the shit out of here. Priceless.

CFC
13-10-2004, 12:22 AM
My embarrassing story:
It was 8th grade. The second day of school and I was in English class last period. For some reason I had to fart really bad, tried to wait till after class, but did not make it. I let one rip and it was loud. I was sitting in the middle of the class and when I let it go the class went silent. I turned around to the girl behind me and said "Who the heck was that?" The class thought it was funny, but I think they knew it was me.

Spire
13-10-2004, 01:54 AM
Like I said, way abouve your comprehension. All of you have reached the age that when you do stupid things, you think they are stupid, not funny. Case Closed.

You can't even spell "above" right.

Narg
13-10-2004, 02:21 AM
picking on spelling on a forum is quite low. It dosnt matter, aslong as the message was understood.

Bait
13-10-2004, 03:09 AM
alright heres 2 stories, 1 is funny that go together.

the summer before 8th grade i went to australia on a trip with a bunch of other kids to learn about different cultures...long story short we were in a bunch of hotels with condoms in the vending machines
so i bought condoms out of the vending machine and filled a couple with soap and put them on door knobs and knocked the doors and ran around the corner until people chased us until we closed the elevator door on them :X
anyways after the trip, which was fun (btw i liked australia better than new zealand) i found a condom left in my bag so i brought it to school (story 2)
my english teacher was really old (older now) and a bitch so i had art class and instead of us going to an art classroom the teacher comes to ours. this gave me the perfect oportunity because when the art teacher came my core teacher would leave. i went into the back of the room and filled the condom with soap and put it on the door knob and i heard someone coming and it wasnt my teacher it was the principal :icon_surp it was funny because she looked at it and threw it away so i took it out of the garbage and put it on my teachers silver pen award thing. when she got back to class she picked it up and realized what it was and soap was on her hand and she freaked out and washed her hands for literally 5 minutes and didnt say anything about it :P
i loved 8th grade

Spire
13-10-2004, 03:46 AM
Bait has another embarrassing story. One time, he tried playing FFVII, but was a pussy and had to use a Gameshark. LOSER!

picking on spelling on a forum is quite low. It dosnt matter, aslong as the message was understood.

It does when you're trying to prove your intelligence.

keiracaleb
13-10-2004, 09:22 AM
Right then, being the stupid and dumb assed teen that i am there have been many stupid and embarrassing things that have happened to me, i will only tell you a few though as there a re too many to write.

This tale takes place in London Zoo, my dad had took me and my 2 step-brothers to London Zoo, we were going to the bear enclosement when i saw a statue of winnie the pooh, without thinking i jumped on winnies back, but as i climbed off i tripped and fell packwards into a hedge behind me that smelt like coffee! That was bad enough apart from the fact that there were several Japanese tourists there (isn't there always?) who had videotaped me and taken pictures! I couldn't get up for about 5 minutes because i was laughing so much! London, ah the possibilities!

acliff
13-10-2004, 11:16 AM
What I find fun is watching the detritus of society duking it out over trivial matters. Its kinda like cock fighting... useless creatures who fight for the entertainment of others. And no matter who wins, you're still a cock.

Spire, don't mock the life of others until you get one to compare it to.
Taxi is a wonderful film, light entertainment of the greatest kind. Its a freaking taxi driver, whos taxi can convert into a rally car. If thats not a brilliant premise for a film, you still have no taste. And who the fuck is afraid of beef.

I'm going to lock the thread, as sharing life experiences and tales is fun. When it doesn't feel like I have to spit in disgust every time I read one.

EDIT: I'm going to reopen this, as locking things might stop the forums being less fun. Lets see how it works out shall we?

Narg
13-10-2004, 02:41 PM
I'm going to reopen this, as locking things might stop the forums being less fun. Lets see how it works out shall we?

Whoah, Whoah, Whoah, hold up a second, these forums were fun!?

Mandy
13-10-2004, 03:44 PM
Whoah, Whoah, Whoah, hold up a second, these forums were fun!?

Yes. Before you arrived... :icon_nana

frodo1511
13-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Spire, don't mock the life of others until you get one to compare it to.
Taxi is a wonderful film, light entertainment of the greatest kind. Its a freaking taxi driver, whos taxi can convert into a rally car. If thats not a brilliant premise for a film, you still have no taste. And who the fuck is afraid of beef.

THANK YOU CLIFF. Someone who finds this film funny. I was dying through the entire thing. Spire, don't knock it until you try it, buddy.

Anyway, after school today, a couple friends of mine stole an old keyboard from the computer lab, went out into the parking lot, and precedded to bash each other in the chest/back with it. I mean, there were keys flying around us, it was hysterical. I didn't get hit, it was just the dumbasses who wanted to see if it hurt.

duckula
14-10-2004, 01:06 PM
I think acliff was reffering to the original french film which is both original and funny, not the piece of shit looking thing with queen 'talentless' latifah.

Foeni
17-10-2004, 04:16 PM
I have only seen the original French movie. It awesome!

Jacoby
17-10-2004, 04:27 PM
THANK YOU CLIFF. Someone who finds this film funny. I was dying through the entire thing. Spire, don't knock it until you try it, buddy.

I think acliff was reffering to the original french film which is both original and funny, not the piece of shit looking thing with queen 'talentless' latifah.

Ha ha, Frodo. Played yourself.

frodo1511
17-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Ha ha, Frodo. Played yourself.

Yeah, I didn't know it was based off a French movie, so I'M SORRY.

Still funny, though.

Foeni
17-11-2004, 06:42 PM
Now, I'm posting in this thread again, to wake up people in here! The forums have gone dead again, so has IRC. Please people, make interesting threads, not those non-discussion boring threads. PLEASE!

Leonie
17-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Which forums are you on? :icon_razz

I think we're doing ok atm. Basically, if you think there aren't enough interesting threads, start some yourself...

AliceinChains
18-11-2004, 12:32 AM
...dumbest thing I ever did was get hammered and drive my friends lawnmower through a corn field to my boss's house...
peace

Foeni
19-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Which forums are you on? :icon_razz

I think we're doing ok atm. Basically, if you think there aren't enough interesting threads, start some yourself...

I do, when something comes to mind, then I start threads. Do you also think IRC is doing ok?