PDA

View Full Version : Registered Voting Age American Citizens.

Dyce_Blue
06-10-2004, 05:56 PM
This thread is very similar to the other one about the election, but there is one catch.

Not to discriminate against the under 18 crowd, or to alienate non-American citizens, this poll will ideally be open to only those Americans of voting age who are registered to vote in the upcoming election.

I kinda just want a semi-accurate count of how the voting would turn out, using the KKW members as a control group.

If you meet all of these qualifications:
*Over the age of 18
*American citizen
*Registered to vote for November 2nd election...

Please cast a vote.

hasselbrad
06-10-2004, 05:59 PM
I am a registered Libertarian. I will be voting for George W. Bush.

Spire
06-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Mr. T has my vote.

peach
06-10-2004, 06:42 PM
I'm not American but if I were I wouldn't know who to vote on, when it comes to politics I'm out on deep water. meaing I don't even know Swedish politics that well either.

Jacoby
06-10-2004, 07:57 PM
Is it neccesary for there to be an "other" option. Will there be an "other" option to choose when the elections take place in November? Someone please explain this, my under-age mind can not comprehend.

Dyce_Blue
06-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Who voted for Nader?

CFC
06-10-2004, 08:19 PM
Yeah who threw their vote away....I mean vote for Nader.

Bush/Cheney 2004 here.

Spire
06-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Is it neccesary for there to be an "other" option. Will there be an "other" option to choose when the elections take place in November? Someone please explain this, my under-age mind can not comprehend.

Minor candidates Dyce may have forgotten, and write-in votes.

Jacoby
06-10-2004, 08:27 PM
Minor candidates Dyce may have forgotten, and write-in votes.

Spire, you know everything. God bless you.

I'd probably just vote for Bush, but not Cheney. Okay, fuck it, I'd vote for Cheney too. I'd only vote for Bush/Cheney because 1) We're already in the war, so I'd rather have Bush lead us during it 2) Kerry looks (and acts) like an idiot 3) Kerry issued himslef the purple hearts...He got one for shooting a random bullet into a cliff, and a piece of the cliff flew off and cut him. What a loser. 4) I hate you, John Kerry and that cute little boy you're running with, too.

Spire
06-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Spire, you know everything. God bless you.

It's all that paint I ate as a child.

MeggieHoops
06-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Kerry.

Rock on.