PDA

View Full Version : Oliver Twist book!

ice crystal
01-10-2004, 06:07 PM
OK... I was in Waterstones today... looking through the film and TV section..... i spotted a book that said something like "Oliver Twist-The making of the ITV production".... i let out a little yelp..(which did not go unoticed by the people around me!)... and started to read it... i finally opened the page i had been looking for... a REALLY nice piccy of Keira as Rose AND an interview... done when she was fourteen... she talks about doing her first love scene and how when she was little she never wanted to be and princess, she wanted to PRETEND to be a princess.... very cute and very sweet... i suggest you all go along and read it
(P.S. sorry if it has been mentioned before!)

aim
02-10-2004, 05:17 AM
Wonderful! did u buy it?

deviljet88
02-10-2004, 05:23 AM
We need a scan. All cute pictures accepted in these forums.

ice crystal
04-10-2004, 05:27 PM
i'll try and get it this week... cos i was broke when i saw it... it was about £20 if i remember correctly!

Jacoby
04-10-2004, 07:05 PM
... cos i was broke when i saw it... it was about £20 if i remember correctly!

Wow, that's a lot of these things (£). That's dedication. Thank you in advance. Now you have to do it :P

Jacoby
04-10-2004, 09:17 PM
Damn, 20, uh, units(don't know exact currency, try to shot me), that's a lot for a book. Just goes to show you how dedicated our KKW fanbase is. good on ya!

I could sue you for plagiarism...

(Frodo, if you're going to reply to this, use the Shoutbox..don't want to get yelled at now do we?)

ice crystal
07-10-2004, 04:14 PM
i am so totally confused by your last two posts Jacoby..... expain s' il vous plait!

Liam
07-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Wow, that's a lot of these things (£).

Bongo Bongo Dollars.

marilynka
07-10-2004, 04:51 PM
lol, "£" is normal letter in my language (Polish) :)

Jacoby
07-10-2004, 06:55 PM
i am so totally confused by your last two posts Jacoby..... expain s' il vous plait!

I was saying that's a lot of pounds for a book. Well, not really, but I don't have that much to spare. Then, I said you're a dedicated fan...Frodo decided he would pilfer my statement and re-word it (he deleted it..'cus he's a wuss.) Which is plagiarism.

Anyways to keep this thread on topic: I too swam in a pool of Jello.