PDA

View Full Version : A question for the ladies

IeatDogs
01-10-2004, 07:21 AM
How do like your boys with long hair or clean cut. I used to be clean cut but now my hair looks like Jordan Catalano from My So Called Life. I started growing it out after my girlfriend and I broke up and I got super lazy.

Glare
01-10-2004, 08:19 AM
I will suck your penis for food.

k?

Nick
01-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Well I guess prostitution for money is out the window. You can now get a prostitute by simply feeding her. Of course are you really going to be all that hungry after sucking his penis? I mean if the guy's been storing that baby batter long enough there might be enough for you to have a full meal Glare. :icon_bigg

Mandy
01-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Well I guess prostitution for money is out the window. You can now get a prostitute by simply feeding her. Of course are you really going to be all that hungry after sucking his penis? I mean if the guy's been storing that baby batter long enough there might be enough for you to have a full meal Glare. :icon_bigg

*Badum Ching!* Got to give you a high-five for that one...

I like a mixture between long hair and clean cut. You can have a bit of long hair and still look clean cut, just don't do the hobo-i-haven't-shaved-or-bathed-in-3-years look...

Long enough for a girl to run her fingers through but not long anough to get them caught in there somewhere along the way.

Nick
01-10-2004, 10:30 AM
What about dreadlocks? I have kind of longish hair and am thinking about getting really lazy and just letting it turn to dreadlocks. Of course they'll be clean locks. I don't want the greasy, dirty dreadlocks. A kid I went to high school with actually had dreads for awhile, Infact he earned the nickname "Johnny dreads", and he said he still washed his hair he just stopped combing it.

Mandy
01-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Dreadlocks make me SICK. Just the fact that you can't wash them, and even if you did, no one else would know that.....Blech. No. If you're not Jamaican, it doesn't work for you.

Leonie
01-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Have to disagree. There's a mighty fine looking French guy at uni, with dreadlocks :)

Liam
01-10-2004, 11:23 AM
When I had the longer hair I had one dreadlock on each side of my face. They were a colossal pain in the arse, but I liked them. One was red, one was green. Trippy.

Mandy
01-10-2004, 11:25 AM
When I had the longer hair I had one dreadlock on each side of my face. They were a colossal pain in the arse, but I liked them. One was red, one was green. Trippy.

That sounds hideous. And christmasy.

Liam
01-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Thank you.

hasselbrad
01-10-2004, 12:01 PM
When I was in college, there was this dude that lived around campus with one big ol' nasty dreadlock. It was like a beaver's tail hanging from the back of his head. Holy fucking shit did that guy stink.

Narg
01-10-2004, 03:09 PM
i had a mate who had dreadlocks, he said they were a itchy pain in the ass. Liam, ure a grub.

EmotionSickness
01-10-2004, 05:56 PM
I really don't have a preference, myself, but if I did I suppose it would be longer hair. Not so much long, really, as shaggy. My current beau's hair is pretty long (actually, it's a little longer than mine, but mine's pretty dern short). Nothing to or past the shoulders, though. That's too much hair for a guy -- unless you're Anthony Kiedis, that is. I'm just glad every guy in America isn't spiking their hair anymore (getting that God-awful "Caesar cut" or the "duckbill", as I liked to call it). That got fucking annoying -- and ugly.

And re: the dreadlocks. I think they can be pretty cool. They're a bitch to maintain, sure, but they can look super cool ... on the right guy, that is. Yeah, you have to be pretty sexy to pull off the dreads.

IeatDogs
01-10-2004, 10:11 PM
I will suck your penis for food.

k?
That sounds great it's ashame you're all the way in Austrailia.

duckula
01-10-2004, 10:45 PM
I've got a question for the ladies. How do you feel about the fact I won't give a shit about what you think or say until you get a Y chromosome?

Nick
04-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Damn Duckula, a little chauvinistic are we?

Mandy
04-10-2004, 04:32 AM
Damn Duckula, a little chauvinistic are we?

He's got a good point...

You really shouldn't care what girls think. Just be who you are.

Spire
04-10-2004, 04:41 AM
Hair sucks.

NearokA
04-10-2004, 05:07 AM
I've got a question for the ladies. How do you feel about the fact I won't give a shit about what you think or say until you get a Y chromosome?

How's about a nice warm cup of....

Shut the fuck up!

lol. :icon_rofl

No really, I suppose I somewhat agree with you however my opinions of the ladies would change if they would just post some more and not just spam, but something meaningful and it would be wonderful if it was Keira related.

Nick
04-10-2004, 06:09 AM
Well I agree that you should be yourself and not give a damn what other people think about you, but Duckula could have worded that post a little differently.

Leonie
04-10-2004, 06:37 AM
Well I agree that you should be yourself and not give a damn what other people think about you, but Duckula could have worded that post a little differently.

No no no. Duckula couldn't have, and you know it :D

Spire
04-10-2004, 02:01 PM
I agree with Nick, Duckula could have reworded his post. I suggest the following corrections:

I've got a fucking question for the fucking ladies. How do you feel about the fact I won't give a fucking disease-infested shit about what you fucking think or say until you get a Y fucking chromosome?

RavingJolly
04-10-2004, 09:21 PM
I love longer hair on guys. I like the dirty look--for example, I think Kurt Cobain had the PERFECT look. Grungy and super sexy. The fact that he didn't care made him sexier. And the music--well that was a gift

Nick
04-10-2004, 09:28 PM
:icon_lol: That's not exactly what I had in mind Spire but I suppose it will work.

Jacoby
04-10-2004, 09:32 PM
I love longer hair on guys. I like the dirty look--for example, I think Kurt Cobain had the PERFECT look. Grungy and super sexy. The fact that he didn't care made him sexier. And the music--well that was a gift

God bless you and all of your babies.