PDA

View Full Version : I'm sad, Keira

NearokA
23-09-2004, 06:41 AM
"I don't wanna die, Daddy. Daddy, if I die, who will take care of my babies [refering to my stuffed animals]? Daddy, why must I die?" I was seven years old when I first uttered those words. Death came to me in a dream. It's where I first encountered the color, black.

It's dark here. The pitch black abyss is dense, like water. I'm floating. Lost. Cold. Shivering. Wait, something's pulling me. Is it gravity? In the distance, there's a small rupture about the size of a tennis ball. A black hole! There's no pain here, Keira. There's no sound. As I inch closer to the hole, my body begins to break apart. I see pieces of me being sucked in. It's a slow process. As if whoever or whatever brought me here was enjoying it. As my brain begins it's slow process of delamination, memories come to me in flashes. Slow at first, and then faster. Then my dreams come, my aspirations. Then they meld together, showing me an alternate reality of what could have been. The last slide of the memory roller coaster is always the same, a picture of my corpse, rotting in a coffin six feet underground. That's when I wake up of course. I've had this dream a couple more times, each getting more and more intense. The memories change slightly, but the last slide is always the same.

The babies were like death wards. I never had an imaginary friend when I was younger, nor any real friends for that matter. These stuffed animals were all I had, kind of like Calvin and Hobbes. If you could come back into time with me, and see me young, observe closely. Each stuffed animal was given a one dimenisonal personality. I even had a different voice for each one. It was a map of my brain. Individually, you could see their faults, their weaknesses. Some were evil, they wanted death and pain, their strength was power and confidence. Some were good, they wanted good health and well being, their weakness was being pacifists and undeciding. Some were inbetween and just didn't give a fuck. Each scenario I played out, the babies were separated. You could see how each group would negatively impact the other. Like a power struggle. But as the scenario played out, in the end, they would always come together. And in the midst of all these stuff animals, there was this little pink bear. Don't ask me how I acquired him, I don't remember. He sorta just came into my life. And this little pink bear was the oldest of all the others and spoke the wisest words, even if he had a childish voice and small in stature and pink in color. He was my favorite, a natural born leader. He had all the right qualities. And when it came down to survival, it was him that brought all the others together. I wonder, when it comes my time and I'm lying, dying, will there be anybody to save me?

How Knightley of you Keira, to come and rescue me. Donning that shiny armor and a sword, much longer than mine. :icon_lol: It's refeshing to see the gender roles switched for a change. And though you may not be here in person, I see images of your soul in these pictures. So, why must we die? How the fuck should I know? That's not important though. What is important, is what one does in the meantime. I think love is the answer. It makes life sweeter. You can have all the money in the world, you can see all the sunsets to fill a lifetime, you can experience all the wonders of this world, but in the end, the only thing that matters is unconditional love.

It's that feeling you get when you're gone and you know your girl misses you. It's that feeling you get when she whispers in your ear, "I love you." It's that feeling you get when you're just with her, surrounded with her energy and enthusiasm. Ah fuck, it's the best feeling in the world. And when you do find love, hold on to that shit brothers. Don't fucking let go for nuthin' because you don't know if you'll be able to find it again.

Love may not able to slow the inevitable death down, but rest assured, at least you won't be facing it alone. Nobody deserves a lonely death. Thanks Keira, you give me faith that there are things in this world worth living for. I hope one day, I can repay the favor.

If Keira has influenced your thinking, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Narg
23-09-2004, 09:09 AM
you got mental issues, see a doctor.

Glare
23-09-2004, 09:11 AM
http://www.bestofhumor.com/funnies2/attentionwhore.jpg

deviljet88
23-09-2004, 09:11 AM
You really ought to write to book publishers, but change references of Keira Knightley to a fictional character. Excellent descriptions.

Spire
23-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Holy shit.

Your angsty teenage-esque writing is a disgrace to the englsh language. And I'm offended you put Keira in the middle of that pile of bloody shit. You have issues, keep Keira out of them.

NearokA
23-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Holy shit.

Your angsty teenage-esque writing is a disgrace to the englsh language. And I'm offended you put Keira in the middle of that pile of bloody shit. You have issues, keep Keira out of them.

THanks man. I luv you too. :)

Foeni
23-09-2004, 07:26 PM
I think it's beautiful!
You ought to be a writer, I think you would do great (I would buy your book :D)... I don't know why we just had to know about your 'babies' but no matter what the reason may be, it's fucking beatiful.
And what was that shit about NearokA beeing a disgrace to the English language? He writes 10x better than you, Spire! And know we are talking about beeing a disgrace to the English language: 'englsh' is spelled: English! How about making your own language perfect before criticizing other people's?

DragonRat
23-09-2004, 10:28 PM
I used to write poems about her. Some of them are sampled in the Gallery...I think. As for outward thinking, she was just another Muse, and not all Muses do not influence me much, at least, not the celebrity ones anyway.

frodo1511
23-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Only time I think of her is when i'm in language class, since my teacher is bi-polar. She's normally driving a fast car, though (you can thank Burnout 3 for that one)

hasselbrad
23-09-2004, 11:21 PM
I used to write poems about her. Some of them are sampled in the Gallery...I think. As for outward thinking, she was just another Muse, and not all Muses do not influence me much, at least, not the celebrity ones anyway.

I'm writing a screenplay for which she is the muse. The character she inspired is a real badass.

Spire
24-09-2004, 04:58 AM
I dare you to send some of your writing to a publisher, I double dare you. It's so juevenile, you'd get laughed at. Do it.

peach
24-09-2004, 07:01 AM
I really like your poem Dragonrat it's beutiful.

deviljet88
24-09-2004, 09:00 AM
I dare you, Spire, to put money on him being laughed at. Just because it has more adjectives and adverbs than you could possibly muster, doesn't mean it's a disgrace to the English language..

Narg
24-09-2004, 02:21 PM
err, asif read it all. I read the first paragraph and nearly vomited, its garbage.

Spire
24-09-2004, 04:53 PM
I dare you, Spire, to put money on him being laughed at. Just because it has more adjectives and adverbs than you could possibly muster, doesn't mean it's a disgrace to the English language..

Jet, I know good writing when I see it. I'm an English major, you're in what? 8th? 9th grade? Something you'll learn is that you never, under any circumstances write while emotional. It's never good, it's always trash and NearokA's post is a shining example. I doubt he could write something worthy of publication at any emotional level, actually. Now I don't expect perfect, or even good writing, since this is an internet message board, commonly referred to as a "grammar graveyard". The writing could use some work, but that's not the main problem, it's the content. His topic is beyond lame. And his scatter-brained metaphors and horrible sense of humor don't help.

NearokA, please, for the sake of all of us, get an online journal or something, and don't post your emo shit here. Just put a link to your journal in your signature or something, but this garbage doesn't belong here.

NearokA
24-09-2004, 06:16 PM
Why all the hatred? I never pretended to be a good writer anyway. I wrote what I felt and you know, at 1 in the morning and half drunk, one can say weird things.

I luv you all, and thanks Jet and Foeni for sticking up to me. Jet, I'm going to count you as a third fan. :D I was busy in the sex/relationship forums. Acliff and Hassel are running amuck and I have to keep them under control.

And spire, you don't have to click on my post if you don't want to....And Narg, well, he's always pessimistic. So I just sorta smile and nod.

Ardnax
24-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Damn! You are good! You should be an author, I was very moved by that. :icon_cry:

Foeni
24-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Am I the 2nd fan, NearokA?

Spire
24-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Why all the hatred? I never pretended to be a good writer anyway. I wrote what I felt and you know, at 1 in the morning and half drunk, one can say weird things.

I luv you all, and thanks Jet and Foeni for sticking up to me. Jet, I'm going to count you as a third fan. :D I was busy in the sex/relationship forums. Acliff and Hassel are running amuck and I have to keep them under control.

And spire, you don't have to click on my post if you don't want to....And Narg, well, he's always pessimistic. So I just sorta smile and nod.

This post annoys me, I'm utterly shocked by how completely dumb they are. I've been posting at internet forums for four years now, and I've seen thousands of really stupid posts. But yours reach a new low, the kind of gutter garbage you read in angsty, depressed online journals. You should really get one, you'd fit right in. This tripe you've posted, it just doesn't belong here, no matter how well or poorly written. Admittingly this one isn't as bad as your "meaning of life" thread, that one was completely devoid of logic. It made me laugh until I realized you were serious.

The Black Rider
24-09-2004, 09:54 PM
To be honest, these Keira rants are getting a little old. I liked them at first, but there's nothing new being said.

But never mind. I wrote a poem about her a while back, but it wasn't very good. Ah well.

seventhson
24-09-2004, 11:58 PM
NaerokA, Continue to express yourself. There is time to work on the technical aspects of your writing skills later, but don't let the naysayers discourage you from developing your talent.

I hope you all find peace.

(-: SeventhSon :-)

Narg
25-09-2004, 12:03 AM
Talent... ?, what talent.

NearokA
25-09-2004, 01:19 AM
To be honest, these Keira rants are getting a little old. I liked them at first, but there's nothing new being said.

But never mind. I wrote a poem about her a while back, but it wasn't very good. Ah well.

And what would you like me to write about, rider? I mean, I've never met the girl and I don't really read about her much aside from what people post here.

My love is all I got, and I express it in different forms. I'm sorry you're getting sick of it, but I don't really have anything else.

deviljet88
25-09-2004, 02:18 AM
And good on you for expressing them. Better than out than in for most cases, and this is one.

Richard
25-09-2004, 04:08 PM
So... what was the question NearokA posed?

Has Keira influenced my way of thinking? Sadly no.

The Black Rider
25-09-2004, 04:15 PM
And what would you like me to write about, rider? I mean, I've never met the girl and I don't really read about her much aside from what people post here.

My love is all I got, and I express it in different forms. I'm sorry you're getting sick of it, but I don't really have anything else.

Look, you can write whatever you want, I'm just throwing in my two cents.

But try other art forms: poems, paintings, etc. That's my advice.

Liam
25-09-2004, 04:30 PM
Keira, I'm sad.

I dropped my toast and the peanut butter side fell on the carpet.

hasselbrad
25-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Keira, I'm sad.

Keira...I hurt.
Coffee burns coming out your nose.

Tabs
26-09-2004, 10:00 AM
Keira, I'm sad.

You'll never get that stain out :err: I'm sure the story was lovely and you should be a writing genius but i'm lazy , to many words of Pain make my head hurt .

Airman
12-10-2004, 05:46 AM
Did no one see Glare's picture? you can't just blow that off! :mad: it's just plain genius