PDA

View Full Version : Poll:About men and me

NearokA
22-09-2004, 08:35 PM
Okay ladies, this one's for you.

Uh, do women like pretty boys? Or do you prefer rugged guys? I need some advice. I, myself, am a pretty boy. hehe. If you prefer rugged guys, give me some characteristics and if you prefer pretty boys, give me some characteristics too.

I grew my hair out long and I'm thinking about it getting semi-permed. Iono. I never had curly hair so, might as well give it a try? Dark brown base and light brown (almost blonde) highlights, is this okay? Or should I get the full blonde deal? lol. I think I would look weird though, asian guy with blonde hair and all, but I've seen it done. I'd have to dye it a light brown first, and then blonde. It'd prolly cost more money too, lol. Then I'll have it cut in multi layers too (You know, hair cut in different lengths). I find that it gives my hair more definition and it doesn't make my hair look all gross (You know those pictures of fat guys with long gross looking hair, that shiet's all greasy and messy, eww, and they always tie it in fucking ponytails, what's up with that?). Seriously, those guys need to get a sister or a girlfriend or shiet, even their mom who has some slightest idea of what beauty is. hehe.

I usually wait a few days before I shave. Because I'm lazy! Nah, I think women prefer the little stubs. Am I right? Also, should I wear lipgloss? I mean, not that really glossy stuff, just something to keep my lips moist. hehe. You know the reason why so don't even ask.

And lastly, fucking acne and shiet. I have to wash my face and moisturize three times a day. And still those little shiets creep up on me. I still have a few blemishes on my face. Do any women out there know of a good product to use?

Thanks for your input and all. And who knows, maybe our paths may cross in the future, and all your good inputs will pay off. hehe.

CFC
22-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Men do not wear lipgloss.

hasselbrad
22-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Men do not wear lipgloss.

...or get perms.

Jacoby
22-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Just be yourself, man. Haha...If you have to do all that shit for a girl, it's not worth it.

MeggieHoops
22-09-2004, 08:53 PM
I don't like "pretty" guys or "rugged" guys. Somewhere in between is good. None of that grungy, unclean looking stuff...but really, no lip gloss either.

Honestly, I don't know what you look like, so I can't really tell you what I'd think of your hair. But in my opinion, that's a girl thing. Girls spend tons of money on their hair, getting it permed and dyed, etc...but guys...no. That bothers me alot. I guess some highlights would be ok, but a perm is really over the top.

As for the shaving, a little goutee (sp?) is nice. But no mustaches and no full beards.

And for your acne...well, I don't think guys should be using the same products as girls. I use this stuff by like, "Peter Thomas Roth" but I don't know if they make stuff for men. Just make sure you get something with salicylic acid in it, and moisturize with something oil free.

NearokA
22-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Hey guys, I'll get the perm hehe and when I get a camera, I'll post my pics. But that prolly won't be until christmas or sometime thereafter.

And it's not like it's a full perm or anything, geez. Just a semi-one.

hasselbrad
22-09-2004, 09:12 PM
Get an afro. And a fu-manchu. Chicks'll dig it.

Jacoby
22-09-2004, 09:29 PM
and no full beards.

Sorry, Meggie, but you don't know what you're talking about. Grow out the beard, NearokA.

Get an afro. And a fu-manchu. Chicks'll dig it.

:icon_lol:

acliff
22-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Cut out the pointless 'hehe's in your posts, they'll soon be irritating enough to make me cut out your eyes.

What I want to know is why Korean guys are all going for the pretty boy look. All Korean Americans seem to carry around hand mirrors, a brush, glittered lipbalm, and Johnson's baby lotion. And you'd think I'd be generalising. I fucking wish.

Perm? What are you a pansy?

hasselbrad
22-09-2004, 11:37 PM
That reminds me...
Latin guys here have their hair kind of long and fluffed up. Not gelled, but really fluffy like mom fresh from the salon. And, they compliment the look with a band around their heads, much like Keira in BiLB.
Is this a style all over, or just a Florida thing?

barrington
22-09-2004, 11:45 PM
This season's must-have look is homosexual.

hasselbrad
23-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Must be.
See, I'm so last year. Jeans and a plaid shirt...I thought the look was lesbian.

CFC
23-09-2004, 12:38 AM
It sounds like you are going for the metrosexual look.

Jasper
23-09-2004, 02:13 AM
Dude, no women like a guy who uses more "products" than them. You sound like a homosexual.

Dyce_Blue
23-09-2004, 02:35 AM
I use proactiv solution...

Is this a girl's product?

Everything else I use says "for Men" on it...

NearokA
23-09-2004, 02:44 AM
Cut out the pointless 'hehe's in your posts, they'll soon be irritating enough to make me cut out your eyes.

What I want to know is why Korean guys are all going for the pretty boy look. All Korean Americans seem to carry around hand mirrors, a brush, glittered lipbalm, and Johnson's baby lotion. And you'd think I'd be generalising. I fucking wish.

Perm? What are you a pansy?

You posted in my post! hehe. HAhaha. Try not to hate me because I like to laugh :). If you prefer a shit load of smilies, I'll do that.

Um, like this is suppose to be a poll from the girls and all....? So far, I think only one posted. And you're suppose to pick pretty boy or rugged boy. lol. Stop spamming!

O yeah, I don't think you're generalizing one bit. :D. I think you can also include japanese guys there as well. Yeah, the lotion really helps man. My skin is soft and smooth....and shiet, if it helps with the damn acne, I'm all for it. I don't carry a mirror. Why? Because if you get your hair cut just right, it will flow down naturally without much combing and will stay that way with a little pomade. That's the difference between getting a barber shop cut and a professional hair stylist cut. And just how do you know about korean americans...you live in britain yes?

And pansy, homosexual? Hm. Call me what you wish. Your words can't bring me down! Some people have higher standards. Some don't. That's life.

I'm working extra hard on my abs ladies. So you women be on the prowl! keke.

NearokA
23-09-2004, 03:09 AM
I use proactiv solution...

Is this a girl's product?

Everything else I use says "for Men" on it...

Hey man, how well does that work? O, and don't forget to pick pretty boy or rugged boy. lol.

Mags
23-09-2004, 03:50 AM
For serious, quit double posting all the time NearokA, it's monumentally annoying and there is an edit button conveniently located when you view your own posts.
http://www.sighost.us/members/Mags/edit.gif

Please make use of it.

As for "rugged men" or "pretty boys" try going for confident. Questioning yourself is not sexy. But then again, neither is a perm.

NearokA
23-09-2004, 05:04 AM
Okay, okay. Perhaps the term semi-perm was too strong. I looked up some semi-perm hairstyles, damn some of those were too curly. Let's try a new term, subtle waves. Don't misunderstand me here, I don't want curls. I just want wavy hair because I'm bored with this straight hair.

Mags, sowwie, I dunno how to double quote in one post.

gracie
23-09-2004, 05:46 AM
your attempt with the perm/lipgloss/highlights/blondasian would be to attract women? you want people to think you look good? yeahhhh if its not broke dont try to make it suzanne sommers.

Leonie
23-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Rugged men or pretty boys? Neither. Normal guy would be nice :) Someone who doesn't look like he's spent the last 3 weeks living under a bridge, but doesn't like he's just had the full treatment at a spa either.

A guy that spends more time in front of the mirror than me? No thank you. Mild understatement. Perms & lipgloss? Are you trying to be a boyfriend or a best friend?

As for the double quoting - how about you copy the quoting code you get when you hit the quote button? It's just a bit of Ctrl C and Ctrl V, you'll figure it out.

hasselbrad
23-09-2004, 12:07 PM
I still vote for the afro. You could get a really tight one...with highlights...like Justin Timberlake did when he first decided he wanted to be black.

acliff
23-09-2004, 12:55 PM
I still vote for the afro. You could get a really tight one...with highlights...like Justin Timberlake did when he first decided he wanted to be black.

Hah, a Korean with a tight weave? If I saw him walking down the road, i'd make the effort to walk up to him and slap him.

hasselbrad
23-09-2004, 01:06 PM
Hah, a Korean with a tight weave? If I saw him walking down the road, i'd make the effort to walk up to him and slap him.

And I would pay for a videotape of it.

barrington
23-09-2004, 01:13 PM
eBay. £14.99

hasselbrad
23-09-2004, 01:27 PM
eBay. £14.99

What's that in American greenbacks? Fitty...a hunnert?

acliff
23-09-2004, 02:22 PM
What's that in American greenbacks? Fitty...a hunnert?

Google is your friend.

On the topic of google, the only time the word 'perm' will appear if you search for style, is in conjunction with bad, shit, or illegal

Dyce_Blue
23-09-2004, 03:47 PM
Proactiv barely works...

Its not worth paying $40 every other month to use. It's so expensive that you find yourself using it sparingly, which just makes things worse...

I believe I am ruggedly pretty. But one time this girl I asked out called me ugly, so maybe those are synonyms.

I dunno. There is a picture of me on the front page of my webpage.
(I'm the one in the middle)

nina
23-09-2004, 04:51 PM
i like this kinda look rugged but not scruffy

Dyce_Blue
23-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Thats kinda what I look like...

NearokA
23-09-2004, 05:42 PM
I dunno. There is a picture of me on the front page of my webpage.
(I'm the one in the middle)

Nice man. Nice.

Nina, that guy isn't really rugged and all. He still wears designer clothes and makeup and jewlery. Uh, iono.

I was thinking T-shirt, holey jeans, rugged face with no makeup or lotion, messy hair and little stubs versus designer wear, styled hair, makeup etc.

In short, I think most women prefer the pretty boy even though some here are in denial. They seem to idolize male models and all that versus idolizing the everyday blue-collared worker.

To Mags and Gracie: So today I decide to comb my hair. Sleek it back and let my bangs fall loosely. And then at a 30 degree angle, I shake my head a bit to let the pomade volumize my hair. My bangs reach down just past my eyes. So anyway, I was running on a treadmill in my tight underarmor gear and this blonde girl walks by. She was gorgeous. I could tell by the way she wore tight clothing that she took care of her body good. She was staring at me as she passed by and her friend next to her was blabbing on about something. 5 seconds goes by and the woman is still looking at me. So I give her a glance, you know, a look straight into her eyes, then down at her hips, then back at her eyes. She runs into her friend. I was laughing.

Now, under normal circumstances, I would have approached her and said, "Hullo, that's some crazy lookin' track pants you got there, did you get it at a flea market or something?" in a sexy voice. My sexy voice differs from my normal voice. I talk a bit lower, and a bit slower. And I ask those kinds of general questions that keeps her talking and me just chillin', watching her body language. And believe me, women love to talk, especially if they're interested. But you know, I was running and when you're running for 30 minutes, you can't stop, and business before pleasure. Always. Unless it's Keira giving me those looks. :icon_lol:

And it's not like this was a special case. Last winter, I was late for my physics lecture and I was wearing my gap suede leather coat. I had shaggy, messy hair with brown and blonde highlights at the time. Anyway, so this beautiful tall blonde girl with gorgeous baby blue eyes come out of the chemistry building (it was on my way) and just tops and looks at me, in the eyes no less. I just said, "Hi, sup?" I was late for physics, damnit! I pay 6 grand for tution every quarter (3 quarters a year). And you know, I couldn't give up a physics lecture for a little bit of ass. That sort of thing gets people in trouble, you know, with grades and all.

So the point of this is that women love me already. I'm not trying to get them to love me more. Women love that long straight hair I suppose. And I don't understand it, it's the white women that give me these kinda looks and not asian women. But then again, I never really hang out with asian girls so that could be it. But back to topic, I'm just bored with myself, you know? Time for a change, change is good. So, I really appreciate you Keira girls' inputs and all. It really is helping.

ralfusius
24-09-2004, 08:01 AM
I think you are thinking way too much,
in a football team club song (what?) they say "geen woorden maar daden" ->translation->"no words but actions" (feyenoord for the ones that are intrested)

acliff
24-09-2004, 10:03 AM
I smell something bad.
Oh right, thats bullshit.

I love how you speak about 'women' as if you know it all. I'm sure they all think upon reading this, that you're somewhat of a vain chavonist.

"And believe me, women love to talk, especially if they're interested"
You're asking for advice from girls, and you come up with that gem?

duckula
24-09-2004, 10:13 AM
I think he is gay.

Liam
24-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Isn't 3 quarters a year an oxymoron?

Ashlyn
24-09-2004, 12:12 PM
i like scruffy but i dont know how well it would work on someone of your... description. maybe you should stick with the fabio thing for now if it's working so well with the ladies...?

Jasper
24-09-2004, 03:44 PM
So today I decide to comb my hair. Sleek it back and let my bangs fall loosely. And then at a 30 degree angle, I shake my head a bit to let the pomade volumize my hair. My bangs reach down just past my eyes. So anyway, I was running on a treadmill in my tight underarmor gear and this blonde girl walks by.

Who fucking talks like that?

It sounds like you spend about half of your day (if not more) thinking about how your going to style your hair, or wear your makeup.

That is just sad.

hasselbrad
24-09-2004, 03:45 PM
I've changed my mind about your afro.
I was watching Insomniac from Tokyo last night, and there was an Asian kid sporting an afro. Not one on those kinky Timberlake fros, but a full on, Dr. J afro...with highlights.
That would be sooooooo fresh.
Post pictures! :)

NearokA
24-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Isn't 3 quarters a year an oxymoron?

4th quarter is optional summer school.

You're my favorite poster hassel, :icon_lol: I'm going to go edit my 5 people's list. No fros, lol. I would smack myself first before acliff smacks me on the the streets. Acliff, even beautiful guys like me have things to improve on. :icon_lol: O, and acliff, I luv you too man. :) You also forgot to vote scruffy or pretty boy. lol.

Ashyln, someone of your....description...What's that suppose to mean? keke.

Fabio, I like that. But my hair isn't that long. It's probably halfway to three quarters to my shoulder. Shoulder length is probably the longest it will ever be. I also don't have Fabio's build, nor do I want it. I don't like having overly large muscles. Gets in the way of flexiblity and all that. I want to be like Bruce Lee, you know, lean and small but still pretty buff.

So a new question, do you women prefer men that wear tight clothing? I mean, not those guys that wear tang tops that show their belly or anything, but I wear this underarmor stuff, it's like a soft spandex, and it's tight enough to show my chest muscles and abs and the shirt is cut so it's wider at the top and tight near the stomach.

Oh, and another question, what's your guys take on asian american men? Is that sort of something you don't mind or do you mind when you look for potential mates? And if you do mind, what are some inherent flaws in the asian american look? What can I do to better myself? Is it all about the attitude?

wee me
24-09-2004, 10:07 PM
yeah seriously, coming from a fully fledged girl here, goes easy on the products. a word of warning- NOT ATTRACTIVE! it would so freak me out if i found lipbalm in my boyfriends pocket. and that perm thing- well, most girls cant pull it off, so im guessing you'd probably look ridiculous. go for something less in your face. remember, less is more. but keep on using the skin products, clear skin is important!
by the way, im not being mean, just tryin to help.
ps id have to say a cross between pretty boy and rugged, i like it in between.

wee me
24-09-2004, 10:14 PM
I smell something bad.
Oh right, thats bullshit.

I love how you speak about 'women' as if you know it all. I'm sure they all think upon reading this, that you're somewhat of a vain chavonist.

"And believe me, women love to talk, especially if they're interested"
You're asking for advice from girls, and you come up with that gem?

thank you acliff, my thoughts exactly. you sound so up yourself NearokA and by the sounds of things you don't have a clue. you may have the looks(which i am only guessing from your own opinion of yourself, which im sure is very biased), but when they find out how obsessed you are with yourself they won't waste time gettin shot of you! :fencing:

Spire
24-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Men don't write emo shit poetry.

hasselbrad
24-09-2004, 10:36 PM
The issue isn't poetry...
It's the lip gloss and fancy-pants products.
C'mon Spire...pay attention. :p

Jacoby
24-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Personally, I think you should grow your hair a bit longer; you know, 'bout 3 inches below the shoulder. Then, you should dye it with all sorts of colors! Multi-tonal, I believe it's called. Heheheheheh...then, you should cut off your balls and throw them away, it's obvious you don't need them. But seriously, that whole part about you making that "gorgeous" girl stumble into her friend was kind of a douche thing to say, wouldn't you think? I mean, we don't want to hear about how you woo these women, even if you actually do. We already have one "Ryan". Just go buy some flanel jackets, grow out your beard and be a GUY. If you do all the crap you're planning to do to yourself...the only girl you'll get is you. :female:

gracie
24-09-2004, 11:26 PM
you make me laugh. what a tool

NearokA
25-09-2004, 01:03 AM
yeah seriously, coming from a fully fledged girl here, goes easy on the products. a word of warning- NOT ATTRACTIVE! it would so freak me out if i found lipbalm in my boyfriends pocket. and that perm thing- well, most girls cant pull it off, so im guessing you'd probably look ridiculous. go for something less in your face. remember, less is more. but keep on using the skin products, clear skin is important!
by the way, im not being mean, just tryin to help.
ps id have to say a cross between pretty boy and rugged, i like it in between.

Thanks wee wee. Much appreciated. I'll remember that. But I kinda like lipbalm...hehe.

Gracie, I can do much more than just make you laugh. :icon_lol:

Jacoby, you're kidding right? O and I wouldnt have posted that whole thing about me working out and all if the forumgoers would have some faith in me. Particularly mags and gracie. hehe. You notice it said, To Mags/Gracie. It really didnt pretain to anyone else.

And ryan really does these things? Hm. Perhaps I should be asking him the questions....lol.

Ashlyn
25-09-2004, 01:19 AM
Ashyln, someone of your....description...What's that suppose to mean? keke.

i mean by the sound of it the scruffy thing wouldnt work for you, you seem too high maintenance for it. but thats just going on the way you described yourself. by the way, howcome i dont see your poll?

NearokA
25-09-2004, 01:26 AM
i mean by the sound of it the scruffy thing wouldnt work for you, you seem too high maintenance for it. but thats just going on the way you described yourself. by the way, howcome i dont see your poll?

Uh, CUz i dunno how to do it. lol.

Mandy
25-09-2004, 05:43 AM
I hate it when guys are ugly and think that they're the hottest shit around. It makes me pity them, especially when they hit on me and my friends and I start laughing and we walk away.

Seriously though, if you want to make a girl look twice at you, you should set up your own style instead of looking and dressing like every other American teenage guy with the polo shirts and white-ass shoes.

Use a simple face cleanser too, I use Johnson and Johnson's Clean and Clear. You use it in the shower and it works really well...and it's not girly to use it.

Mandy

acliff
25-09-2004, 06:20 AM
Your problem NearokA, is that when girls are looking for a guy, they're looking for exactly that. A guy. When they are looking for a boyfriend, they are looking for, guess what, a boy. Instead of some poor excuse for a male, who has more in common with Lancome and Chanel adverts than most women. You're going to tell us next, that you went into Victoria's secret, and were trying on bras. I don't think any of us would be too surprised.

Makes me a little more than disconcerted when you tell me you love me. Unlike yourself, I don't crave the cock.

NearokA
25-09-2004, 07:44 AM
Your problem NearokA, is that when girls are looking for a guy, they're looking for exactly that. A guy. When they are looking for a boyfriend, they are looking for, guess what, a boy. Instead of some poor excuse for a male, who has more in common with Lancome and Chanel adverts than most women. You're going to tell us next, that you went into Victoria's secret, and were trying on bras. I don't think any of us would be too surprised.

Makes me a little more than disconcerted when you tell me you love me. Unlike yourself, I don't crave the cock.

Ooooh, Nicely done Acliff. I thought you were always a nice guy. Good to see there is still some korean left in you, :icon_lol: No really though, koreans say I love you all the time to friends, family and lovers. It just how we are. It really depends on the tone of voice and the situation to determine how serious they are when they say I love you. One of my korean friends (he's 26 and straight from Seoul) said to me, Hyun min ee, sarang hae yo, which means Hyun min, I love you. He said it in a friendly way. I certainly didn't think he was homosexual or anything. He is married. I don't quite understand it myself, so I really only say that to other koreans or when I'm trying to be sarcastic.

I think the whole pretty boy think mostly has to do with my sister and me. We're close and all that so she has a large influence of what I do.

Uh, Mandy, I don't wear polo...Actually, I don't wear designer wear, not yet anyway. I do shop for them though, but alas, insufficient funds and all prevent me from actually getting them. But even if I did have money, polo? No. I think I would go Italian (Gucci, Armani, A. Testoni, etc.), get some nice slacks and shirts and maybe a couple of suits. I do, however, have some nice shoes.

On the flipside, I don't mind getting hit on by ugly girls. I find it quite flattering. Most of them have very eccentric personalites, and I like a woman who has the guts to ask me out. It shows some balls (you know what I mean -.-). I think all women have a potential of being somebody beautiful. Some just realize the potential earlier in life, and others, well, they don't ever find it.

O and when you say ugly guys hit on you mandy and think they the shit, are you talking generally or are you trying to refer to me in an indirect way? IT's not like I randomly go up to girls and say, hey wanna fuck? Please. I'm happy being alone, so really, it doesn't bother me at all if they say no. But what I do do is look for the signs. If a girl give me signals, even subtle ones, I'll pick that shit up. And that's the time to move in, but you know, I'd be more polite than saying, wanna fuck?

A beautiful woman is a person who starts from the inside, and works her way to the outside. She has a solid basis before she even thinks of doing work outs, buying clothes, etc. A pretty woman starts from the outside, and stops just shy of the heart. Meaning, she'll be a nice piece of ass to show your friends, but there really isn't anything there but sex. And sex is overrated, really. I'm looking for a beautiful woman who's pretty on the outside. Keira comes to mind...

O and guys, please post scruffy or pretty, k? Pretty pweaasse? With a mountain of whipped cream and a cherry on top.

PS: I don't spend that much time in the mirror. Stop saying that! I dunno where you get these things from...sigh. Whatever. I don't care anymore.

acliff
25-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Loooong....

You even waffle like a girl.

Dyce_Blue
25-09-2004, 02:30 PM
NearokA has written a whole novel full of questions about women and stuff. I really haven't had the patience to read them all.

I think girls would be more likely to answer your questions if you made them a tad more concise.

As for myself, I noticed that a few girls were looking at me last night. Of course, I am the party pooping designated driver. What do girls think of a guy that doesn't drink? I don't plan on starting either.

MeggieHoops
25-09-2004, 02:47 PM
As for myself, I noticed that a few girls were looking at me last night. Of course, I am the party pooping designated driver. What do girls think of a guy that doesn't drink? I don't plan on starting either

Guys who don't drink are fine. I don't drink too much myself. Sure, it's nice to have that buzz once in awhile, but if you're going out and getting plastered every night of the week...then you're not the guy for me. I like guys who know how to have fun without being drunk.

Liam
25-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Ooooh, Nicely done Acliff.

Don't fuck with teh Cliffeh.

In on-topic news: Scruffy. I'm Australian, a keen fisherman and guitarist/vocalist in a rock band. I'm meant to be.

But you can keep your fucking whipped cream and cherry.

NearokA
25-09-2004, 03:42 PM
NearokA has written a whole novel full of questions about women and stuff. I really haven't had the patience to read them all.

I think girls would be more likely to answer your questions if you made them a tad more concise.

Women who can't read??! Tell me something I don't know. lol.

J/K girls.

Mandy
26-09-2004, 06:01 AM
But you can keep your fucking whipped cream and cherry.

You were singing a different tune last night.... :icon_wink

I think most girls are attracted to guys who aren't so insecure about themselves, who just are who they are without asking everyone tons of advice on how you SHOULD act or look like. It's more sexy than fantastic clothing and all that gay crap.

NearokA
26-09-2004, 05:49 PM
I just don't understand women at all. I mean, don't you want a well groomed guy? In all seriousness, I don't see why lotion and lipgloss and long hair and wearing nice clothes is considered "gay." Beautiful lips and beautiful skin is beautiful period, be it on a man or a woman. In my book, you aren't "gay" unless you've admitted to having anal sex with another man. To me, it doesn't matter how you dress or how you think, it's what you do. Judge a person by his actions.

I would be freaked if I started wearing women's underwear, yes, I agree to that. But that's not "gay," that's just on the verge of trans-sexualism.

I mean, am I obessive for brushing my teeth 4 times a day? Maybe, but I'm sure you'd thank the heavens for my bright white teeth. Am I "gay" for getting my hair decently styled at salon? If you want to call me that, go ahead, it doesn't bother me any more. But I'm sure if you met me in person, your hands would be the first to sift my soft hair and your eyes would stare and sheer wonderment at how beautifully cut my hair is.

Out of talking to all my married friends, I have gathered this simple truth. The only to survive 50+ years of marriage is to be "best friends." I assure you, there is no other way. If you marry for looks, in 5-10 years, you'll be sorely disappointed. People get lazy. If you marry for money, well, you're not marrying because you love the person, you love his money. If you marry a person for his personality, you've been delusional. Personality changes! Why people think this is the best of qualities, I have no idea. Personality is more fickle than a ripped body.

Only the love of friends can last all the hardships of life. The love of lovers fails horribly; I think we've all experienced heartbreak in some form. And if you have sex with this friend and see him exclusively, well I don't see anything wrong with that. And if it doesn't work, it doesn't work, just get another friend and try again. People take love and all that way too seriously. If you just lightened up, you'd see how less stressful and less complicated love is and start to see the simple elegance of it.

I just want to understand women is all. If you like shopping, then I want to know why and experience it. If you like sad movies, then show me how to get emotional too. If you like plants and flowers, tell me why. I don't color my views with machoness like some guys on these forums. I'm very open about everything. All I want to do is pursue truth, but it seems from the lack of meaningful replies, women just don't seem to care enough. Understandable, I expected this. Just as there is a machoness to guys, there is also a feminism to girls. And we all can agree that machoness and feminism fucks up everybody's lives more than it needs to. But if you're okay with that, I guess I'm okay with that too.

Jacoby
26-09-2004, 06:51 PM
I just don't understand women at all. I mean, don't you want a well groomed guy? In all seriousness, I don't see why lotion and lipgloss and long hair and wearing nice clothes is considered "gay." Beautiful lips and beautiful skin is beautiful period, be it on a man or a woman. In my book, you aren't "gay" unless you've admitted to having anal sex with another man. To me, it doesn't matter how you dress or how you think, it's what you do. Judge a person by his actions.

I would be freaked if I started wearing women's underwear, yes, I agree to that. But that's not "gay," that's just on the verge of trans-sexualism.

I mean, am I obessive for brushing my teeth 4 times a day? Maybe, but I'm sure you'd thank the heavens for my bright white teeth. Am I "gay" for getting my hair decently styled at salon? If you want to call me that, go ahead, it doesn't bother me any more. But I'm sure if you met me in person, your hands would be the first to sift my soft hair and your eyes would stare and sheer wonderment at how beautifully cut my hair is.
You just keep burying yourself deeper and deeper.

Spire
26-09-2004, 06:56 PM
Maybe you should try to be attractive to guys, you seem to be pointed that way anyway.

Renegade
26-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Am I "gay" for getting my hair decently styled at salon? If you want to call me that, go ahead, it doesn't bother me any more. But I'm sure if you met me in person, your hands would be the first to sift my soft hair and your eyes would stare and sheer wonderment at how beautifully cut my hair is.

:icon_lol:
There's arrogance in the air. It's stirring up my asthma *cough*cocky fuck*cough*. Resort to a paragraph, not a whole entire essay. For all our sakes.

NearokA
26-09-2004, 08:03 PM
-.-

lol. okay okay. I'll stop posting in this thread then. happy guys?

:icon_nana

Leonie
26-09-2004, 08:14 PM
Don't get your knickers in a twist :icon_razz

Seriously, post all you want, it's become quite an amusing thread, but if you want people to read all of what you've got to say you might want to summarise a bit here and there.

Jacoby
26-09-2004, 08:16 PM
yay!

Now I can ask questions.

Ahem. Ladies, is it sexier if I wear pink, or red lipstick? And also, what color nailpolish is most attractive on a man. Oh, and I just bought a leather purse, should i wear it around the neck, or just hold it on my side. When I sit down in school, my mini-skirt rides up and you can kind of see my balls, hehehe, how do i make that not happen?

Seriously NearokA, fake a British accent and you'll get any girl in America.

hasselbrad
27-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Women like guys who listen. Keyword...listen.

peach
27-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Women like guys who listen. Keyword...listen.
You're right they do. That's one of the most important thing in a relationship.

NearokA
27-09-2004, 04:11 PM
I'm glad Leonie and Gracie find amusement in this thread. From the look of the male responses, it would appear as though I'm annoying them more than anything. But since I made this thread for girls to begin with, I suppose I'll continue to contribute my thoughts. Please don't read them so seriously, unless you want to. They are just my opinions afterall. And in the real world, when has opinions ever mattered?

To Hassel: So listening is what women want. hehe. I always thought it was taking names and slapping some ass. Women are horny little things. They only act conservative so they can avoid the dreaded whore label. But it's just a matter of pressing buttons until the right one drives her crazy. For instance, I usually do little things throughtout the day to sex a woman up. You know, like grabbing her ass in public, kissing her passionately and then leaving without even looking at her, fondling her breasts (hehe, not in public though), massaging parts of her body here and there, calling her up randomly at work to have phone sex, leaving little messages around like, "so the manly pirate whips out his large sword and begins thrusting it in and out of the damsel. She begins to scream, but not in horror, with sheer pleasure and a little bit of eroticism.." etc. And you never give her full satisfaction. These little things, when she just starts to feel the groove, you stop and leave. Do these things all week, and on saturday night, get ready for some crazy and wild sex. Listening? I mean, I might let her talk while I lick her thighs, and I might hear her voice somewhere in there. But as far as actually listening? Uh..no. Then again, if all you do is sex her up all day, she won't have time to talk...

Of course it always helps to be beautiful and well groomed. Actually, I may just let my hair grow continously and see where it goes (with the occasional touch-ups here and there). I'll have to start washing my hair 2-3 times a day. sigh. But I think truthfully, women like to play with soft hair like kittens and their yarn ball. I could be wrong though.

Leonie
27-09-2004, 04:30 PM
I hereby retract my previous statement. You've turned into a male Martha. Not that amusing.

NearokA
27-09-2004, 04:54 PM
I hereby retract my previous statement. You've turned into a male Martha. Not that amusing.

I love Martha because she tells it the way she sees it. There is strength in a woman who isn't afraid of social stereotypes. There is strength in a woman who's intelligent enough to keep an open mind. And if we (as in males and females) would just cut out all the unnessecary bullshit, I think life would be sweeter for everyone.

Believe me, at the end of the week, I won't have to ask for sex, but rather, you'll be asking me! THat's the whole point. Because when a man asks a woman for sex and when a woman asks a man for sex, the end result has two very different outcomes. And when you ask me, of course I'll give it to you, but not without some playful bantering. Like, Baby, I don't think you want it bad enough, sorry. Okay okay, if we must do this now, you'll have to show me something of good faith. Get on your knees and show me how bad you really want it! Women love that! Women like to be ordered around, you just have to have the right timing. Mind you guys, you must know your woman well to do these things. Don't just randomly grab ass. That'll get you a slap in the face.

Me? I can only tell you what I know, and what I know is what I've experienced in some form. Sorry Leonie. I hope you didn't take it too seriously and I hope as you get older, you'll find a man like me, and perhaps you'll say, maybe that guy NearokA really did know what he was talking about. If you don't want me to post anymore, just say it, and I'll stop.

Leonie
27-09-2004, 05:53 PM
It's got absolutely nothing to do with me not wanting you to post, or me being desperate for a guy like you. Up till now I thought the thread was quite amusing. I just thought your last post was extremely unfunny. Full stop. Post away - who the hell am I to tell you to stop posting? This doesn't mean I have to agree though.

Frankly, if a guy like you'd talk to me like that he'd not only get slapped in the face, but kicked in the nuts as well :icon_razz

acliff
27-09-2004, 05:56 PM
I love Martha because she tells it the way she sees it. There is strength in a woman who isn't afraid of social stereotypes. There is strength in a woman who's intelligent enough to keep an open mind. And if we (as in males and females) would just cut out all the unnessecary bullshit, I think life would be sweeter for everyone.

Believe me, at the end of the week, I won't have to ask for sex, but rather, you'll be asking me! THat's the whole point. Because when a man asks a woman for sex and when a woman asks a man for sex, the end result has two very different outcomes. And when you ask me, of course I'll give it to you, but not without some playful bantering. Like, Baby, I don't think you want it bad enough, sorry. Okay okay, if we must do this now, you'll have to show me something of good faith. Get on your knees and show me how bad you really want it! Women love that! Women like to be ordered around, you just have to have the right timing. Mind you guys, you must know your woman well to do these things. Don't just randomly grab ass. That'll get you a slap in the face.

Me? I can only tell you what I know, and what I know is what I've experienced in some form. Sorry Leonie. I hope you didn't take it too seriously and I hope as you get older, you'll find a man like me, and perhaps you'll say, maybe that guy NearokA really did know what he was talking about. If you don't want me to post anymore, just say it, and I'll stop.

So you're asking for help because you don't understand women, but at the same time you know what you're talking about?

Are you bipolar or something?

Liam
27-09-2004, 06:04 PM
I want to know how he got from being told he was unfunny to ranting about how all the girls will be asking him for sex.

Wierd.

NearokA
27-09-2004, 06:06 PM
So you're asking for help because you don't understand women, but at the same time you know what you're talking about?

You must be very careful here Cliffy. You see, sex and understanding are two different things entirely. You can have sex with basically anything that walks, but you can only have understanding with the chosen few.

I know how to have properly have sex with a woman. Believe me, that isn't the hard part. The hard part is understanding them. Figuring out how they think and react. Figuring out what makes them happy, and what makes them sad and what I can do to maximize their happiness.

I asked women for their understanding, but alas, the thread has gotten slightly off topic. In all seriousness here, I don't think women know what they want. I'm not trying to be cocky here, but it seems to me that women are just really confused. I mean, here they are all wanting gorgeous, hot male models and yet they tell me they want a rugged man who likes to wear flannel shirts, drinks beer, and watches sports all day.

I'm not a male model. But I'm trying my hardest to be one if that's what they want. But then they tell me it's too "gay."

I just...don't understand...sigh.

Liam! That was sort of an extension of what I forgot to post earlier. And since editing doesn't refresh or anything, I figured putting it in a response would be best. O and did you mean "weird?" hehe.

duckula
27-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Hows about a nice cup of shut the fuck up?

Spire
27-09-2004, 06:24 PM
So did any girls beg for your cock at the Warcraft tournament?

NearokA
27-09-2004, 06:31 PM
Frankly, if a guy like you'd talk to me like that he'd not only get slapped in the face, but kicked in the nuts as well :icon_razz

As a random stranger, yes. As a lover, I don't think so. This may sound a bit pretentious, but I think you'd be massaging my nuts if anything. :icon_razz

Leonie
27-09-2004, 06:38 PM
What makes you think I'd want a guy like you as a lover? Keep on dreaming Mr Martha.

:icon_razz

hasselbrad
27-09-2004, 06:52 PM
You should write a book on these theories about women.
You could call it "Things I've Learned About Women Whilst Masturbating in a Strip Club"

Dyce_Blue
27-09-2004, 07:41 PM
I step out for one second to continue my higher education, and this thread turns into a little hissy fit.

Some Advice:
I asked women for their understanding, but alas, the thread has gotten slightly off topic. In all seriousness here, I don't think women know what they want.
NearokA, listen to the ladies here, they know what they're talking about.

Cliff, stop provoking him. His transformation into the male Martha depends on your comments. We don't need a 3rd person like that on the site.

I want to know how he got from being told he was unfunny to ranting about how all the girls will be asking him for sex.
Liam, don't overanalyze this thread, its merely a sideshow by now.

Ahem. Ladies, is it sexier if I wear pink, or red lipstick? And also, what color nailpolish is most attractive on a man. Oh, and I just bought a leather purse, should i wear it around the neck, or just hold it on my side. When I sit down in school, my mini-skirt rides up and you can kind of see my balls, hehehe, how do i make that not happen?
Jacoby, pink, pink, side, wear double pantyhose.

You should write a book on these theories about women.
You could call it "Things I've Learned About Women Whilst Masturbating in a Strip Club"
Hasselbrad, don't go back to a stripclub that allows that.

peach
27-09-2004, 08:18 PM
You must be very careful here Cliffy. You see, sex and understanding are two different things entirely. You can have sex with basically anything that walks, but you can only have understanding with the chosen few.

I know how to have properly have sex with a woman. Believe me, that isn't the hard part. The hard part is understanding them. Figuring out how they think and react. Figuring out what makes them happy, and what makes them sad and what I can do to maximize their happiness.

I asked women for their understanding, but alas, the thread has gotten slightly off topic. In all seriousness here, I don't think women know what they want. I'm not trying to be cocky here, but it seems to me that women are just really confused. I mean, here they are all wanting gorgeous, hot male models and yet they tell me they want a rugged man who likes to wear flannel shirts, drinks beer, and watches sports all day.

I'm not a male model. But I'm trying my hardest to be one if that's what they want. But then they tell me it's too "gay."

I just...don't understand...sigh.

Liam! That was sort of an extension of what I forgot to post earlier. And since editing doesn't refresh or anything, I figured putting it in a response would be best. O and did you mean "weird?" hehe.

I have to take it from my prospect. I just wanna be loved, feel mutual feelings. Love is not just a bout sex. I'm gonna lie if I told you that I think beauty comes from the inside and all I'd care about was that. But if you in a relationship just for the sake of the outside I don't think It would last. If I'm gonna be in love I wan't it be real. I would have to say I'm a quite different person than others, so I would like to meet someone who understands me and who I also understand.
As for looks, I like pretty, cute boys. I can honestly say that if I don't find him cute he wouldn't attract me. But if he would take longer time in front of the mirror than me then I might think twice.

NearokA
27-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Why do you guys speak of sex as if you're ashamed of it?
O I know why, cuz you guys are still teenagers. :icon_lol: I was kinda fustrated at first, but now I understand. Where's Martha? We should have a forum where only people over 20 can post in. Where are the women and men here? Or are there just girls and boys?

Oooh, Leonie, I'll remember that comment when I post my pictures. O yes, I'll remember it. hehe. And while I may yet still sex you up, I'll make you pay, by begging on your knees. :icon_razz

Actually, I started this whole sex thing, so I'll end it here. I just thought we could have a discussion of it, but I guess not since most of you guys are still uncomfortable with that idea.

So another question occurs to me, do you girls know of a cream that will help me with these face wrinkles? I mean, I just want to be smooth and all. I looked online and stuff, there are so many brands. Can you tell me of ones that you've had good success with? O, and btw, what kind of shampoo do you use? I've been using Pantene Pro-V as it's a conditioner and shampoo in one and it also keeps my hair shiny and healthy.

peach
27-09-2004, 10:25 PM
So another question occurs to me, do you girls know of a cream that will help me with these face wrinkles? I mean, I just want to be smooth and all. I looked online and stuff, there are so many brands. Can you tell me of ones that you've had good success with? O, and btw, what kind of shampoo do you use? I've been using Pantene Pro-V as it's a conditioner and shampoo in one and it also keeps my hair shiny and healthy.

I don't use anti wrinkle creams so I don't know. But shampp. I use Herbal essences, Loreal Elvital and I tried Dove shampo resently and It works for me.

NearokA
27-09-2004, 10:29 PM
Hey thanks peach. You're actually staying on topic instead of insulting me. :) I use Dove soap, but I didn't know they had a shampoo. Hm.

hasselbrad
27-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Ashamed? I don't think so, Sparky.
No offense, but your posts make me think of a horny virgin, who hangs girls' (who conveniently all live in the Niagra Falls area) panties on their rear view mirror. The way you talk about women, and the way they want to be treated, makes me think you've been spending more on porn than grooming products.

peach
27-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Hey thanks peach. You're actually staying on topic instead of insulting me. :) I use Dove soap, but I didn't know they had a shampoo. Hm.
I use dove soap too You should try their shampoo it's great, It doesn't smell anything special but your hair feels like silk after using it. Don't forget to use hair conditioner it makes your hair extra shiny and smooth. A tip is after washing your hair wash of with cold water the hair gets shinier.
And your welcome.

NearokA
27-09-2004, 10:40 PM
Ashamed? I don't think so, Sparky.
No offense, but your posts make me think of a horny virgin, who hangs girls' (who conveniently all live in the Niagra Falls area) panties on their rear view mirror. The way you talk about women, and the way they want to be treated, makes me think you've been spending more on porn than grooming products.

Hassel, you're my favorite poster, you can post whatever you like. :D
I was mostly refering to the youngons, are you a youngon? Did you even read the post? lol.

The way I talk to women. Psh. I haven't met a single woman who wasn't horny. Now girls on the other hand, is something different. I would comment on what you said with a flurry of paragraphs, but I said I would end it, and consider it a dead topic. Now, Hassel, do you use Dove soap too? It really makes my skin soft.

MeggieHoops
27-09-2004, 10:42 PM
I use Dove soap, but I didn't know they had a shampoo. Hm.

Any guy who uses the same shampoo as me is NOT ok in my book. That's just a no.

I like my fresh womanly smelling Dove shampoo. Get something manly, come on, and stop trying to smell like a girl.

acliff
27-09-2004, 10:45 PM
Oooh, Leonie, I'll remember that comment when I post my pictures. O yes, I'll remember it. hehe. And while I may yet still sex you up, I'll make you pay, by begging on your knees.

What kind of crazy drug are you on? If you had a brain big enough to fit the size of your head, you'd be the brainest person in the whole world. Unfortunately for you, in that remarkably empty skull of yours, all thats contained is an irritating, arrogant personality wrapped round a core of sexual insecurity and self doubt.

KKWavefront is offering discount castrations for gender confused individuals such as yourself, and will only be creating an over 21 forum once you can prove that you meet the minimum mental age. So far you've got about 10 more years to go.

I was going to lock this for its sheer stupidity, but your unintentional humour is making me laugh. So carry on.

peach
27-09-2004, 10:45 PM
Are you making fun of me? I answerd your question. And to tell you something I'm not a typical youngster never been. "I'm not a girl not yet a woman" I've never feelt like I fitted in somewhere.

Jacoby
27-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Get something manly, come on, and stop trying to smell like a girl.

Yes, seriously. What the fuck is soap? Just kidding, but if the dove soap you're talking about is pink then you should honestly just punch yourself in the face N--A..

NearokA
27-09-2004, 10:48 PM
Are you making fun of me? I answerd your question. And to tell you something I'm not a typical youngster never been. "I'm not a girl not yet a woman" I've never feelt like I fitted in somewhere.

You should probably just scroll back and read the other posts. I was refering to them.

Now Meggie, you use this dove shampoo too? Man, that just makes me want to try in now. O, and do you use anti-wrinkle creams?

peach
27-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Sorry I thought that because I posted before you posted your thoughts.

MeggieHoops
27-09-2004, 10:50 PM
O, and do you use anti-wrinkle creams?

Er...I don't know if that was a joke or not...but just to clarify, uhm, no, I don't. I have beautiful young looking sexy skin thank you.

NearokA
27-09-2004, 10:52 PM
Er...I don't know if that was a joke or not...but just to clarify, uhm, no, I don't. I have beautiful young looking sexy skin thank you.

O so do I, so do I. But you know, this day and age, you can never really be too careful. Hey Meggie, have you tried the cold water rinse after you apply the dove shampoo? Peach says it works wonders.

Spire
27-09-2004, 10:53 PM
Doesn't matter what you look like if you're a self-conscious cockmonkey.

So don't waste your money on all this shit anymore. Game over.

duckula
27-09-2004, 11:08 PM
This thread sucks.