PDA

View Full Version : Worst song EVER!

hasselbrad
22-09-2004, 12:22 AM
My vote would have to go to Gator Country by Molly Hatchet.
What a dreadfully awful song to put up against Sweet Home Alabama. Those idiots take swipes at the Allman Brothers, Charlie Daniels and Lynyrd Skynyrd with quite possibly the worst lyrics, ever.

"There's a gator in the bushes...
...and he's callin' my name."

What the fuck is that?
I'd post the lyrics, but they are so stupid, I'm sure they'd crash this site.

Dyce_Blue
22-09-2004, 12:25 AM
You know what would really crash the site?

Yoko Ono in A minor...

Jacoby
22-09-2004, 12:26 AM
WE BUILT THIS CITY!!!! *80's tr0n*

ON ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!

Once an airplane crashes, it can NOT succesfully become a starship.

hasselbrad
22-09-2004, 12:33 AM
Excellent points, gentlemen. Excellent points.
I had to work in the warehouse today...taking inventories and shit...and there is a radio that stays tuned to an easy listening station. Except for the Sinatra or maybe a little Mack the Knife, the fare is pretty abysmal.
It's funny though, to listen to the lyrics of some of these songs. Very stalkeresque. Songs with lyrics about not being alarmed if you hear something at your window, it's only me...chasing the elusive butterfly of love. Is that some sort of late sixties code for beating off while I watch you get ready for bed?

Louie
22-09-2004, 01:20 AM
"Who Let The Dogs Out?!"

That is the dumbest song I have ever heard before. It hurts my ears.

Richard
22-09-2004, 01:35 AM
"Who Let The Dogs Out?!"

That is the dumbest song I have ever heard before. It hurts my ears.

Second.

My choice: "Ice Ice Baby"

Jasper
22-09-2004, 01:53 AM
The Macarena.

Dyce_Blue
22-09-2004, 01:54 AM
My choice: "Ice Ice Baby"
Alright, stop. Collaborate and listen, Dyce is back with a new uninvention. Something, grabs a hold of me tightly. First name Keira, last name Knightley. Will it ever stop yo, i dont know, its a flood of posts from frodo. To the extreme I rock the keys like a vandal, dyce underscore blue is my wavefront handle.

That my friend, is why we have remixes...

Renegade
22-09-2004, 02:27 AM
Alright, stop. Collaborate and listen, Dyce is back with a new uninvention. Something, grabs a hold of me tightly. First name Keira, last name Knightley. Will it ever stop yo, i dont know, its a flood of posts from frodo. To the extreme I rock the keys like a vandal, dyce underscore blue is my wavefront handle.

LOL. Well played Dyce. One can only wonder how long it took you to make that.

The worst song is 'Achey Breaky Heart'. Not only is the song terrible, but it comes along with a synchronized dance. :icon_surp

Dyce_Blue
22-09-2004, 02:31 AM
The worst song is 'Achey Breaky Heart'. Not only is the song terrible, but it comes along with a synchronized dance. :icon_surp

...and a killer mullet. :icon_icon

deviljet88
22-09-2004, 02:01 PM
How long did it take you to make that rhyme Dyce lol? I'm nominating Avril's Sk8er boi. Not only does it have a ridiculous "netspeak/cool" title, but it's also a crap song.

Richard
22-09-2004, 07:28 PM

Sorry. Vanilla Ice still sucks.

Dyce_Blue
22-09-2004, 07:53 PM
...but Vanilla Dyce doesn't.

Richard
22-09-2004, 08:57 PM
...but Vanilla Dyce doesn't.

I got you. You have much more talent.

I changed my mind, "I'm Too Sexy" is the worst song ever.

hasselbrad
22-09-2004, 09:05 PM
I got you. You have much more talent.

I changed my mind, "I'm Too Sexy" is the worst song ever.

At least that was a joke. Those guys owned a gym and were making a funny.
Vanilla Ice thought/thinks he's hardcore.
And, Dyce's parody outclasses him. I think we may be looking at the next Weird Al...no offense.

NearokA
22-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Sorry. Vanilla Ice still sucks.

DUde, I fucking listen to vanilla ice. lol. Ice Ice baby has a good beat. And Easy-E, I like that motherfucker. lol. He's got good voice and lyrics.

hasselbrad
22-09-2004, 09:23 PM
DUde, I fucking listen to vanilla ice. lol. Ice Ice baby has a good beat. And Easy-E, I like that motherfucker. lol. He's got good voice and lyrics.

Yeah...Ice Ice Baby has a great beat...since he ripped it from Queen and David Bowie.

Narzys
22-09-2004, 09:24 PM
Worst song ever:

- "Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams" :icon_conf

The Black Rider
22-09-2004, 10:17 PM
50 Cent - In Da Club

Just because of Fifty's astonishing lack of talent.

frodo1511
22-09-2004, 11:42 PM
Hey, thanks for the mention in your remix, dyce. I feel so special now :icon_redf

Worst Song: Anything by Justin Timberlake, the man can't sing or dance, and tries to do both horribly.

Dyce_Blue
23-09-2004, 04:41 PM
Hey, thanks for the mention in your remix, dyce. I feel so special now

Raise your hand if you want to be in the re-remix...

Does anyone know what was #1 on VH1's "Awesomely Bad Songs" Countdown?

Jasper
23-09-2004, 04:46 PM
I don't know what song was #1 on that list.

Off-topic: Awesome avatar dyce... Gambit is the man. (My favorite x-man)

Dyce_Blue
23-09-2004, 04:55 PM
The top 5 most Awesomely Bad songs of all time from VH1:

5) Ice Ice Baby
Vanilla Ice
4) Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle)
Limp Bizkit
3) Everybody Have Fun Tonight
Wang Chung
2) Achy Breaky Heart
Billy Ray Cyrus
1) We Built This City
Starship

The prize goes to Jacoby, who successfully waded through the shit and chose the #1 Awesomely Bad song of All-Time.

Kudos to Richard and Renegade for choosing Achy Breaky Heart and Ice, Ice, Baby. They are also in the top 5.

About #3: The only reason this song is on there is because Wang Chung couldn't write lyrics to save their lives...
"Everybody have fun tonight, (Everybody have fun tonight) Everybody Wang Chung tonight."

About #4: Leave it to that damn Fred Durst to ruin a song with DMX and half of Wu Tang in it.

hasselbrad
23-09-2004, 05:27 PM
Those were the worst of the VH1 era. Trust me, there are songs on the shitass easy listening station that's on the the warehouse here that make Starship sound like The Beatles.
Terrible...terrible...terrible shit.

DragonRat
23-09-2004, 06:41 PM
OMC - How Bizarre

I enjoyed it the first two times I heard it, and then it just got nauseating. Oh, and most songs by William Hung are pretty gruesome.

CFC
24-09-2004, 02:44 AM
Yeah by Usher. The radio station we have to have on in the store during work plays that damn song over and over. I really want to go back in time and destroy Usher so I don't have to listen to the crap anymore.

And no i don't hate all rap/hip hop/R&B.

hasselbrad
24-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Yeah by Usher. The radio station we have to have on in the store during work plays that damn song over and over. I really want to go back in time and destroy Usher so I don't have to listen to the crap anymore.

And no i don't hate all rap/hip hop/R&B.

It could be worse...I worked as a photographer at Glamour Shots when I was in college, and we had a CD player with cheesy dance mix CD's in it. It was like being lobotomized, just a little bit, each day. ;)

Ashlyn
25-09-2004, 01:39 AM
"Am I Not Pretty Enough?" - Kasey Chambers. Closely followed by anything from Usher.

deviljet88
25-09-2004, 02:24 AM
Oh come on, Kasey Chambers is country, she wouldn't have ever reached general mainstream if it wasn't half decent. But her newest songs suck.

Dyce_Blue
25-09-2004, 06:47 PM
Alright, stop. Collaborate and listen, Dyce is back with a new uninvention. Something, grabs a hold of me tightly. First name Keira, last name Knightley. Will it ever stop yo, i dont know, its a flood of posts from frodo. To the extreme I rock the keys like a vandal, dyce underscore blue is my wavefront handle. Games, Spire likes to Raid the Tomb, killin’ time is brad in the warehouse stockroom. Deadly is this white boy’s melody, talking back to jules is worse than a felony. If poggs is on IRC you better just wait, He’ll throw you out and lock the gate. If there’s a problem Liam’ll solve it, around the world in 80 days, man he revolves it.

Dyce Dyce Baby,
Vanilla Dyce Dyce Baby.

Now that the party is jumpin’, all the keys clicking and the fingers are pumpin’. Quick to the point ducky - fuck off, no fakin’. My boy from Rochester, now he’s just Jakin’. Burnin’ em, all quick and nimble, a big blue K is the wavefront symbol. We said “bye Haz”…with him went the tempo, Oh no we all went solo. Rollin’, with sarcasm like Moe, and a poor redhead named Cale Reneau. And Frodo on standby waiting just to reply. Did you stop? No I just browsed by. Kept on, Shoutbox was my next stop, about 11 and there’s no ES to stalk. The BOX was dead y’all, so I talked to deviljet 8 8, jet’s trash, whats new? Girls were hot, wearing more than bikinis, his top 3 list is a mere weenie. Jealous, so I made mine. Keira Knightley plus another 9. Ready, no time to stall, talked to renegade about b-ball. Gunshots rang out like a bell, it’s Narg playing Doom as we all can tell. Fallin’, he lost real fast, just like every game that he played in the past. Martha and Princess, that weirdo is back, Cliff, use your tae kwon do to form an attack. Police on the scene, you know what I mean, shut down the old forum cuz of Barrington’s money scheme. If there was a problem, they resolved it. Kick out Amishka, now that made me bawl…shit :(.

Dyce Dyce Baby,
Vanilla Dyce Dyce Baby.

Take heed, cuz I’m a lyric poet, I went to HS with Mags and didn’t even know it. Here in my town, where UH football is always down, enough to make all of our fans frown. There’s hot Sienna, who’s RE’s Jill, to me and Spire she brings a thrill. A KK forum it’s a hell of a concept, when you made the SJW I just wept. Get this, Glare got a close shave, and it left him as a single-balled foreign knave. He told us, and we all said “damn”, but its back to uni now so we all gotta cram. Keep my composure when talking to chocolatemoose, magnetized by replies written by meggiehoops. If there was a problem, hey I solved it. Put Ryan on ban, but then they absolved it.

Dyce Dyce Baby,
Vanilla Dyce Dyce Baby.

Renegade
25-09-2004, 06:58 PM
:icon_rofl
Bravo. Well done Dyce, well done. Creative, but would of been better if arranged in stanzas :P. I'm not even going to begin to ponder how long this took you.

frodo1511
25-09-2004, 07:25 PM
I'm speechless.

All life points for the day go to dyce.

Lil' Lady Chaz
25-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Vanila Ice **shudders**

Ardnax
25-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Anything that is jazz.

Spire
25-09-2004, 08:28 PM
Dyce gets a cookie. A rapping cookie strapped to a surfboard while jumping out of a plain over the Playboy mansion.

Jacoby
25-09-2004, 10:31 PM
Alright, stop. Collaborate and listen, Dyce is back with a new uninvention. Something, grabs a hold of me tightly. First name Keira, last name Knightley. Will it ever stop...

Holy Shit, Dyce...:icon_lol:

Jacoby
26-09-2004, 12:35 AM
OMC - How Bizarre

I enjoyed it the first two times I heard it, and then it just got nauseating. Oh, and most songs by William Hung are pretty gruesome.

HAHA!!! Oh my God...that brings me back...all the way to the summer of '98. Good times.

Yes, I double posted. Me so surry.

Tabs
26-09-2004, 12:42 AM
Anything by Phil Collins makes me mad ! Mind , there are alot of shit songs out there , most get aired on VH1 :icon_slee .

deviljet88
26-09-2004, 12:55 AM
You rock Dyce lol. How long did it take you?

Narg
26-09-2004, 12:56 AM
damn dyce, thats awesome :D.

Dyce_Blue
29-09-2004, 02:21 AM
By the way, as I told ducky on IRC, every line in the remix rhymes with the original. I didn't just string together random lines...

CFC
29-09-2004, 02:22 AM
So you remixed and remix?

Dyce_Blue
29-09-2004, 02:25 AM
did you see my lengthy song on the previous page? That is the remix of the original Ice, Ice, Baby.

hasselbrad
30-09-2004, 12:56 PM
50 Cent - In Da Club

Just because of Fifty's astonishing lack of talent.

I don't know...I think it's remarkable that he's able to get sounds out of his mouth with all them gold fronts.

Narzys
30-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Anything that is jazz.

I don't think.. you know anything about jazz... sometime ago I just thought the same way. That's the same if you say.. I don't like Popmusic... There is a lot of crap in the daily musicbusiness, but also very good and beautiful things, as there are in Jazz.

Liam
30-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Not sure, but 'Guilty' by the Rasmus is one hell of an aural raping. Not only is the song 101% pure dog shit on disc, the singer offends me with his cheap attempt to rip off Ville Valo of HIM. Go and fall down a well and never bother human kind again, but first kindly get a fucking haircut, take the faux-goth make up off (you are NOT a fucking goth) and stick a pen up your nose and bang it off a desk.

Turn it off. Please.

DefyingGravity
06-10-2004, 08:31 PM
OMC - How Bizarre

I hated that song from the first time I heard it to the last time I heard it, which was years ago. And now I have it stuck in my head. Thanks. Another REALLY REALLY bad song:

Come and smile,
Don't be shy,
Touch my bum,
This is life!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
We are the cheeky girls
We are the cheeky girls
You are the cheeky boys
You are the cheeky boys

I'm not kidding.

hasselbrad
15-10-2004, 02:36 PM
From the Hair soundtrack:

Good Morning Starshine

Good morning starshine
The earth says hello
You twinkle above us
We twinkle below

Good morning starshine
You lead us along
My love and me as we sing
Our early morning singing song

Gliddy glub gloopy
Nibby nabby noopy
La la la lo lo
Sabba sibby sabba
Nooby abba nabba
Le le lo lo
Tooby ooby walla
Nooby abba naba
Early morning singing song

Good morning starshine
The earth says hello
You twinkle above us
We twinkle below

Good morning starshine
You lead us along
My love and me as we sing
Our early morning singing song

Gliddy glub gloopy
Nibby nabby noopy
La la la lo lo
Sabba sibby sabba
Nooby abba nabba
Le le lo lo
Tooby ooby walla
Nooby abba naba
Early morning singing song

Singing a song
Humming a song
Singing a song
Loving a song
Laughing a song
Singing a song
Sing the song
Song song song sing
Sing sing sing sing song

bob
15-10-2004, 06:39 PM
Good morning starshine
The earth says hello
You twinkle above us
We twinkle below
it was good when mr. burns sang it

Des'ree LIFE

Chorus:
Life, oh life, oh life, oh life,
doo, doot doot dooo.
Life, oh life, oh life, oh life,
doo, doot dooo

I'm afraid of the dark,
'specially when I'm in a park
And there's no-one else around,

Ooh, I get the shivers
I don't want to see a ghost,
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
And watch the evening news
(Repeat Chorus)

I'm a superstitious girl,
I'm the worst in the world
Never walk under ladders,
I keep a rabbit's tail

I'll take you up on a dare,
Anytime, anywhere
Name the place, I'll be there,
Bungee jumping, I don't care!
(Repeat Chorus)

life, doo, doot dooo
doo, doot dooo

So after all is said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun, if you really want to

Sometimes living out your dreams,
Ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world,
In a beautiful balloon
(Repeat Chorus)

Richard
15-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Brad, the entire movie Hair is utter nonsense.

hasselbrad
15-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Brad, the entire movie Hair is utter nonsense.

True, but my guilty pleasure is Age of Aquarius/Whatever the hell they call the second half of that song..."just sing along with the Fifth Dimension" :icon_err:

marry rich people
16-10-2004, 12:37 AM
I'm pretty sure any song by Busted could classify as the worst song ever.