PDA

View Full Version : Keira, what is the big deal?

chrisobrien
21-09-2004, 02:03 PM
Ok yes Keira may be a celeb but if you stop and look again she looks like a normal person who just has lots of money. So what? I'm just posting this to inform other guys of how much of a waste of time it is to fantasize about someone you probally with never have and on top of that I think sites like this are just a waste of time for people who might think they will someday get to know Keira. Well good luck with that one, hope I bursted your bubble or something because get real guys.

Chris (male by the way)
If ya wanna tell me off or somethin go ahead

apoggy
21-09-2004, 02:06 PM
1. Most of us aren't deluded
2. You obviously spent the time to find us, what does that say about you
3. You need a real girlfriend
4. Grow some chest hair too
5. Bubbles need to be there for them to be burst by your inimaginative speech about a pile of crap.

Leonie
21-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Is this some male form of PMS?

apoggy
21-09-2004, 02:08 PM
No, sexual frustration

deviljet88
21-09-2004, 02:19 PM
I WILL GET TO KNOW KEIRA MUAMUAMUA. But then again, I'm 14 and I'm very gullible and have highly unlikely disillusions about life. You burst my bubble and I'll snap your balls off.

chrisobrien
21-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Ok come on i stubled across this site due to me just trying to find out about king arthur and who acted in it meh so what it may have sounded like a pile of crap but u guys need to get a life

Narg
21-09-2004, 02:28 PM
Hi Chris, how about, you walk yourself home, wipe the tears from your eyes using your mothers blowse, spank yourself, then suicide. The simple fact that you actually rego'd, and started a thread just to bag people out for having different intrests, is terms for suicide. You have no hope, you never will, choke on a dick and burn in a fire, you lump of sheep shit.

chrisobrien
21-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Lovely

Sarah
21-09-2004, 02:35 PM
Well, actually... I do know Keira. She is my bestest friend ever and you can't have her.

Liam
21-09-2004, 03:49 PM
You'll find people pay a lot more attention to your ranting when you punctuate it with the occasional full stop or comma. Hell, lets go wild and throw in some hyphens.

Are you here because you want to talk sensible or do you just want to be an arse?

chrisobrien
21-09-2004, 03:52 PM
i'm sensable enough just that i don't get the idea of this idol worship that is all

Sarah
21-09-2004, 04:02 PM
If you don't get it, then, I'm trying to understand why you are here... at a fan site. Have you come to spread the word of Jesus?

Liam
21-09-2004, 04:03 PM
You can never have enough Jesus.

Leonie
21-09-2004, 04:39 PM
I'm just posting this to inform other guys of how much of a waste of time it is to fantasize about someone you probally with never have and on top of that I think sites like this are just a waste of time for people who might think they will someday get to know Keira.

Lol. The irony. For someone who thinks this website is a waste of time, you've been spending a lot of time here. I've been off doing other things since I first replied to your post, but it appears you've just spent two hours of your precious non-Keira-fan time on this website.

:icon_razz

NearokA
21-09-2004, 04:44 PM
i'm sensable enough just that i don't get the idea of this idol worship that is all

I wouldn't go as far as to say I idol worship...hehe...although I would if you care to donate a statue of Keira to me. I prefer it in gold, but if you're too cheap and can't afford gold, I suppose bronze is okay. Thanks.

I wouldn't say I'm obesssed with Keira either although it may appear that I am from what I write. I mean, besides this site and the occassional letters, I haven't really done much else. I don't really have any desire to see a premiere where she attends because quite frankly, it's too damn far and I'm too damn lazy. I don't have any posters of her or anything nor do I own any magazines of her. I don't even have her dvds. I'd rather get some good sushi and sake for the same price and rip her movies online. I never saw King Arthur, uh, I saw the previews and I was like, um...no. I'll pass. It's kinda like Xena warrior princess. Just too corny for me.

Once, I let a girl I loved slip away. I was in high school, a few years younger than yourself. She was the popular one: Blonde hair, blue eyes, captain of the track team and she played basketball. Oh, did I mention she took honors english and honors trigonometry with me and she graduated in the top 10% of the class? I was like you: Young, stupid, naive. I let my own fears control me. I said to myself, O she won't like me, I'm much too ugly. Or I'm not worthy to speak her name. My self defeating attitude destroyed me. And who suffered? me. I regret not saying anything to her every day of my pitiful life. I told myself, I will never let this happen again.

So in sum, who the fuck cares? Nobody can tell you who to love. It just happens. And so what if Keira doesn't like me back? And so what if she never reads my letters? At least she knows, and there are plenty of other gorgeous women in this world to persue. ANd if all else fails, thank the lord there will always be high class hookers to fuck and whiskey and gin to drink.

Optimism and confidence will get you really far in life. It's too bad I learned this lesson late in life.

DragonRat
21-09-2004, 05:00 PM
If you build below the stars, you build too low.

In other words, don't belittle others, who find their dreams amongst the stars. If your own realistic vision of the world tempts you to see the idealists and visionaries as potential enemies or easy targets for mockery, then I suggest you move somewhere else to fulfill your ignorant fantasies. Otherwise, stay and chat.

CFC
21-09-2004, 05:10 PM
Ok yes Keira may be a celeb but if you stop and look again she looks like a normal person who just has lots of money. So what? I'm just posting this to inform other guys of how much of a waste of time it is to fantasize about someone you probally with never have and on top of that I think sites like this are just a waste of time for people who might think they will someday get to know Keira. Well good luck with that one, hope I bursted your bubble or something because get real guys.

Chris (male by the way)

You suck at insults and life.

For the good of everybody end yourself.

Liam
21-09-2004, 05:27 PM

*beep*
Hello, you have reached the KKW self-help line. Please hold while we counsel another caller.
Your call is important to us. Please hold the line.

hasselbrad
21-09-2004, 05:32 PM
I knew a Chris O'Brien when I was in college.
He wasn't as much of a fucking asshole, though.

Louie
21-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Who said that we worshiped her in the first place?

GuinevereLover
21-09-2004, 08:45 PM
" Keira, what is the big deal?"

So you don't know why we all like Keira so much? Fair enough, I can help.......

http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/albums/magazines/premiere0904/01_Premiere_0904_Oencross0266.jpg

Did that make things any easier? If not.........

http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/albums/movies/kingarthur/KAC-GG-340_rgb.jpg

Stilll unsure? .............................

http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/albums/candids/2004-06-28/00422430.jpeg

If you still can't quite understand the big deal try these.......................

http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/albums/candids/2003-06-28/Knightley_VZ24808.jpg

http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/albums/candids/2003-07-14/23193926.jpg

With any luck this should clear up the confusion once and for all.................

http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/albums/candids/2003-07-14/23194045.jpg

I hope that helped!! ;) :)

Narzys
21-09-2004, 08:54 PM
If you don't get it, then, I'm trying to understand why you are here... at a fan site. Have you come to spread the word of Jesus?

He's just frustrated, and he can't handle the idea that you can love somebody who doesn’t love you. I think he also has the same “problem " and wanted to know how we (easily) handle this. :)...

So my anwer... No reason to shame, Keira loves her fans ( I hope so :D)

The Black Rider
21-09-2004, 09:06 PM
Yeah, if you actually read some of these threads, you'd know that most of us aren't obsessed with Keira at all. We just like her.

Anyway, what do you care what we do with our spare time? It's none of your business, and if you don't like it, that's your problem and not ours.

deviljet88
22-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Thanks GuinevereLover for the picture links :) Where's Chris gone, I want to castrate him with a pair of rusty scissors.

Foeni
22-09-2004, 08:34 PM
Where's Chris gone, I want to castrate him with a pair of rusty scissors.

That's a very good idea. If you find him, give me a call and I'll be there :fencing:

If you guys should be interested, there's another thread, too:

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=871

It's about the same: Pathetic losers, who simply HAS to criticize us for having something we care about..

frodo1511
22-09-2004, 10:05 PM
chris: Kill yourself. Half of us stay in touch w/ KKW for the nice, comedic, and somewhat disturbing community. You just need to get to know some of the locals, as well as sell your soul and blood to the unofficial KKW bank.

Foeni
23-09-2004, 07:53 PM
This thread has gone rather far, I think. From being a thread where people told what the big deal is to replies telling that chris should either be castrated or go commit suicide.. :)
So bottom of line: chrisobrien you are not welcome here, and you will never be respected! Go home and study instead, you seem quite stupid! Don't waste your time in this "loser's" forum!

Narzys
23-09-2004, 08:55 PM
http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/al...14/23193926.jpg (http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/albums/candids/2003-07-14/23193926.jpg)

Did someone see, that there is something very idiot with this picture... It let me think of Janet Jackson. :(

Foeni
23-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Yeah... Too bad for Keira!

hasselbrad
23-09-2004, 09:08 PM
I saw that on StrangeCosmos a couple of weeks ago. It may be a fake.

johnnyboy
23-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Hey, it happens, not that I would know :icon_err: :icon_razz

But yes, a Janet Jackson flashback, only not scary (come on, you know the nipple broche was scary)

Narzys
23-09-2004, 09:11 PM
I saw that on StrangeCosmos a couple of weeks ago. It may be a fake.

I hope so :( ... ... o yes I like Keira, but this is idiot / shame able.

hasselbrad
23-09-2004, 09:14 PM
If it's real, it is obviously an accident. There looks to be tape across the inside of her dress. It's not like she is plopping it out like Janet did.

Luthien
23-09-2004, 09:48 PM
(back on topic) I think that telling the Chris to kill himself is unnessisary, and mean. Are people not allowed to have opinions? I didn't like Keira that much in King Arthur-- are you going to to tell ME to kill myself? Probably not; my opinion is just MY opinion, not anyone else's opinion. If we were all the same, and all liked the same people, the world would be quite boring, don't you think? And there would be no reason to debate points. Which is why there are differences, to make the world more interesting. Plus, most of you didn't back up YOUR opinions very well.

well gee...you suck at backing up your opinions. In order for that to be valid, WHY does he suck at life, and WHY is killing himself good for everyone and himself? honestly...

Now, I do agree with some of the things said here. Chris, if you don't like Keira, why ARE you on a fansite? If we're wasting our time here, why bother wasting your own time?

DragonRat
23-09-2004, 10:26 PM
People who dislike an actress will periodically appear upon a fansite or fan forum, just to belittle the members and get a rise out of them. (Sh)It happens. Just let it go, people. He's not worth our time.

deviljet88
24-09-2004, 09:03 AM
Just giving him a clear message that he's wasting his time, while the rest of us bomb this forum with messages anyway :P And about that nipple picture, if you look at the photographs part of that outing, you'll notice that she eventually noticed and fixed it :P

Narg
24-09-2004, 02:17 PM
its clearly a mistake, theres stacks of nipple shots from that premiere rofl.

Foeni
24-09-2004, 02:47 PM
Yeah, it must be a mistake, who would fake a picture to show a that little piece of flesh? And about Luthien's post, it's not that he has a different opinion, it's that he simply HAS to tell us that we are losers and are wasting our time etc.

MarkOB
24-09-2004, 04:58 PM

Chris (male by the way)

This is priceless. I can't leave this guy's dead body alone without giving it a good prod.

Okay, she DOES look like a normal person who has lots of money. You're point is? I don't think anybody here has ever said that she is God's gift to mankind and actually meant it.

Moving on, I don't think I'll ever meet and get to know Keira. For reasons that are my own, I'm not sure I'd really want to.

You tell us to get real - what is real? Of course, being me, I live in a fantasy land where the trees are blue and the sky is green, so I don't know what 'real' means. Is real a life of mediocrity without much fun to divert from the boring stuff? Can you enlighten us?

LoveKeria
24-10-2004, 01:10 PM
You can never have enough Jesus.

I told people you were funny!

Anyway, to stay on topic...ummm. Well, I'm a girl and I say that - the chances of us meeting Keira is she is as normal as you say she is...well im not sure wether that makes them go up or down. I guess....*gasps* its the same for everyone. I think everyone here knows that theyre not going to meet her tomorrow and then they'll fall desperatly in love, get married have children whatever. But -- who says we can't dream about it? What fun would life be if we only thought about what was bound to happen?

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 06:49 PM
I told people you were funny!

And use quite frankly the worst joke he's ever cracked to "prove" it?! There's better jokes BY Liam IN this thread for christ's sake. And who says it was a joke? Was just Liam's way of saying he couldn't get enough of Ducky, and now, apparently, me. :eek:

I think everyone here knows that theyre not going to meet her tomorrow and then they'll fall desperatly in love, get married have children whatever. But -- who says we can't dream about it? What fun would life be if we only thought about what was bound to happen?

Who says? I'm the man she's been wanting all her life, she just doesn't realise it yet. I SWEAR tomorrow she'll wake up and say "I want the Haz sooo bad and I want his babies". It's truth I tell you. Keira will be host to the seed of Haz (scary thought, isn't it?).

NearokA
25-10-2004, 01:30 AM
Who says? I'm the man she's been wanting all her life, she just doesn't realise it yet. I SWEAR tomorrow she'll wake up and say "I want the Haz sooo bad and I want his babies". It's truth I tell you. Keira will be host to the seed of Haz (scary thought, isn't it?).

I think you got Keira and Liam confused. KAka. :p
And yes, it is a very scary thought...

barrington
25-10-2004, 02:15 AM
We're wasting our time?
Why didn't anyone tell us before?

Shit. That's it, party's over.

FooTM
23-12-2004, 12:50 AM

Chris (male by the way)

+b 1 point to you. Suck my balls?

frodo1511
23-12-2004, 12:57 AM
Half the reason I go to this site is to enjoy the company of my fellow peers, who enjoy the same things I do.

Melvin
23-12-2004, 09:43 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with joining together with people with similar interests. That's the only reason I joined up. I like Keira Knightley's films, she's attractive, but really I joined up to hope that I could find people with other interests that I share. One common interest could spawn others.

deviljet88
23-12-2004, 11:47 PM
Apparently there was a bunch of cool people here, so I joined without realising it was a Keira Knightley forum.

frodo1511
24-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Apparently there was a bunch of cool people here, so I joined without realising it was a Keira Knightley forum.

Good man, thinking about the guys first:P

Dionysus
24-12-2004, 12:40 AM
i joined here coz i like Keira, i dont expect to ever meet her and it doesnt bother me at all, the general discussion thread is always used more than the Keira stuff threads, that tells you that people mostly come here just to talk to others
this threadstarter is a fuckhead

JackYang
24-12-2004, 05:13 AM
Whoever started this thread got issues. :mad:

MikeKnick04
24-12-2004, 05:27 AM
Okay, easy up on the guy.
Everyone has outbursts once in a while and some go as far as posting their 'crazed' thoughts on forums wen they lose sight of their dreams,
for instance:

chris {is/will} never {meet/talk/see} Keira in person. His ego has shattered and his dying 'breath' was a word of warning for those in his situation, which I must say is me, lol.

But obviously,
'maturity is measured by patience for something you desire'
-'Hitman' by Lawrence Block

So fitting for Christmas Eve, dont you think.
Now, not to get sappy and tedious in my writing, but my final comment is that this topic should be locked and everyone move on to better discussions.

Merry Christmas [eve], and "PAY IT FORWARD"

-MikeKnick04 :cool:
-man on a mission- {?}
:Hail: Keira Knightley

deviljet88
24-12-2004, 05:31 AM
If anyone's bothered checking this thread ended 2 months ago and the person who started this thread hasn't been back since the 25th of September. So yes, he has clearly gone fuck himself and laid off KKW.

Jacoby
24-12-2004, 03:48 PM
I WILL GET TO KNOW KEIRA MUAMUAMUA. But then again, I'm 14 and I'm very gullible and have highly unlikely disillusions about life. You burst my bubble and I'll snap your balls off.

I still can't believe ^ that post. Are you serious, Deviljet?

chrisobrien
09-02-2005, 05:06 PM
haha you guys are a bunch of idol worshiping morons who never get laid

Liam
09-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Haha, I'll bet you are a 29 year old virgin who lives with your grandparents.

Locked, banned and laughed at. A bit like game, set and match, only funnier.