PDA

View Full Version : Three Scenarios, a test of voice

Richard
16-09-2004, 09:36 PM
You're in school. You've been taken out of class by a staff member to report to the principal's office. Once you enter his office, the principal tells you to sit down with slighty aggressive voice, and tells you "Why did you tag inside the boys/girls bathroom". You know you're innocent, but he starts to threaten you with expulsion. What would you do and say in a situation like this? Dialogue is preferred.

You get a call from your mother saying that your little brother's dog has passed away. She tells you to act like an adult and break the news to your brother about the event. How would you break the news to him? Dialogue is preferred.

You're on your way towards a destination and you decide to run a red light, but you got caught by a police car and have to pull over. What would you do then? Or say? Again, dialogue is preferred.

There is no reason why I'm doing this, but I had to do it in school, and I thought it was interesting.

Jasper
16-09-2004, 09:41 PM
"Look, I didn't do it. I don't know what else I can say to change your mind. Go ahead and expell me if you want, and get bitched out by my mom."

"Your dog died."

I would pull over to the side of the road. Wait till he gets out of his car. Then get the fuck out of there.

duckula
16-09-2004, 09:54 PM
1. You ain't got nothing on me, bitch.

2. I ate your dog, it tasted funny and made my poop smell like cheese.

3. You ain't got nothing on me, pig.

Louie
16-09-2004, 10:18 PM
1= I didn't do it. You have the wrong person.

2= I am sorry, (name of the dog) died.

3= I would pull over, and take the ticket. I was breaking the law, I gotta face the consequence.

MeggieHoops
16-09-2004, 10:22 PM
1. I'd blame some bitch who I didn't like and get the hell out of there.

2. "Listen, I'm really sorry...but this morning Rover (*shrug*) died." - This one wasn't too hard, was it?

3. I'd flash him my tits. Hey, being hot comes in handy.

frodo1511
16-09-2004, 10:50 PM
1. "I'm not a girl, bitch, so don't blame it on me, blame the gay guys, they hang out inside the girls bathroom all the time."

2. "Well Jimmy, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you know that bully 6 year-old Mitch who lives up the road?"
"Yes"
"He ran over Lucky with his bike."
<Grabs a knife>

3. "Son, do you know that you ran a red light?"
"Yes sir."
"May I ask why you ran a red light?"
"Have you seen what I'm driving?! Who wouldn't want this baby to stop?"

Renegade
16-09-2004, 10:58 PM
1.)
"Sorry, I didn't mean to do it, it's just that...that...things at home have been really rough. Dad becoming a prostitute to pay the mortgage, mom sleeping with my best friend, and my little brother practicing sex with our cat. It's hard y'know, I needed someway to rebel. *cries*"
"Oh my lord, I'm so sorry...You know what, whaddya say we just forget about this little graffiti incident, okay?"
"Yes ma'am."

2.)
"Hey dipshit, I accidently ran over your bitch with the truck. Go clean the tires.

3.)
"Hey officer, you know what, I saw the sheriff fucking your wife last night."
"Whoa!"
"Yep, I recorded it too. I've got popcorn popping in the microwave. Wanna come over and watch it?"
"Yeah, sure man. Got any beer?"

johnnyboy
17-09-2004, 02:31 AM
1.) Wasn't me, although I did see *random person I hate* having sex with his dog in there.

2.) Sorry, *dog name* just died, but I can offer you several choice replacements who will make you forget that ever had him, ok? Get over it you stupid arse.

3.) I'm colorblind, can't see too well, and my friends told me that the top light means go here.

Narg
17-09-2004, 07:18 AM
1. wasnt me, bad luck, cant do shit about it aye.

2. hey, x just rang, your dog died.

3. I'd shut up and as I was told.

deviljet88
17-09-2004, 08:48 AM
1. What girl's bathroom?

2. Your dog died.

3. Fine, charge me.

Moe
17-09-2004, 11:47 AM
1. If I had really tagged the bathroom, I'd make sure to let the evidence point to someone else.
2. Good news, you won't have to walk the dog anymore!
3. I'm a doctor, let me through.

hasselbrad
17-09-2004, 12:46 PM
1. You wanna expel me? Clear your calendar for court, Principal Fuckface.

2. Dead dog, dead dog...you've got a dead dog.

3. *after he has me out of the car for a field sobriety test*

A...B...C...D...E...F...U...C...K...Y...O...U! *fall down here*

Sarah
17-09-2004, 01:56 PM
What does tag mean?

hasselbrad
17-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Tag means to put grafitti on a wall. I think. At least that's what it meant back in the olden days when I was a teenager...in the eighties.
***puts head in hands and cries***

Liam
17-09-2004, 02:10 PM
I didn't tag the toilets, I like to think I'm mature enough to use them for pissing only.

Mum said to call her, something about the dog.

This is a democracy, right? I can think whatever I like?
Yes, it is.
Good, cause I think you are a cunt.