PDA

View Full Version : Meet Muslim Singles now!

Princess
16-09-2004, 02:41 PM
delete

duckula
16-09-2004, 02:45 PM
How about you shut your worthless mouth and fuck off.

barrington
17-09-2004, 03:12 PM
If this is a joke it's funny.
If this isn't a joke it's even funnier.

barrington
17-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Who invented the barbaric practice of slicing off a young girl's clitoris? The first cracks have appeared in Egypt.
:icon_lol:

EmotionSickness
17-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Your ex-boss, eh? Wow. 14 and already more than one job under her belt. Welp, I'm impressed!

hasselbrad
17-09-2004, 04:07 PM
Your ex-boss, eh? Wow. 14 and already more than one job under her belt. Welp, I'm impressed!

I was wondering...how could the assistant manager at a Chuck E. Cheese be married at 16...let alone afford to take his bride to Saudi Arabia.
Can you trade skeeball tickets for airfare?

barrington
17-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Sorry, what was the point of this thread again?

duckula
17-09-2004, 04:55 PM
I got a handful of rocks right here.

barrington
17-09-2004, 05:50 PM
It's a Monty-Python sketch waiting to happen.

Sarah
17-09-2004, 06:19 PM
What in God's name are we talking about. Some people are shitting scary here...

hasselbrad
17-09-2004, 06:27 PM
Did it ever really have a point?
Muslim singles to severed clitorises (sp?...I've never had to concern myself with more than one at a time)...and then the inevitable time warp question involving a 42 year old who is now 14. Seems pretty straightforward to me. :icon_conf

Leonie
17-09-2004, 06:56 PM
Princess darling, you do understand there's no such thing as "Muslims", don't you? There's all kinds of them. Most of them are a friendly and civilised lot. Some of them aren't. I find your generalisation shocking.

hasselbrad
17-09-2004, 07:04 PM
Maybe she really is 14.

duckula
17-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Or retarded.

Leonie
17-09-2004, 08:27 PM
No Princess, I don't think that's enough said. I'd actually seriously, no mockery or sarcasm involved, like to discuss this with you.

Of course certain groups of Muslims in North Africa abusing women in such a way does not make the whole of Islam a retarded faith. Nowhere in the Qa'ran are rituals such as those even mentioned. There's nothing wrong with the religion itself, it's got everything to do with a couple of fanatic idiots thinking their holy book implies things it doesn't.

I happen to know quite a bit of Muslims. And they're nice people. Nothing wrong with them. Just because there are idiots that use their religion as an excuse to do horrible things does not change the fact that they're nice, caring and loving people.

Would you call Mormons Christians? According to your reasoning they are, and according to you the whole of Christianity therefore is a truly fucked up, evil religion. Or not?

Edit: And as for your Beslan picture - that is poor reasoning. Yes, most of the Beslan terrorists were Muslims. However, they weren't there to defend their religion, they were there because they wanted Putin to withdraw his armies from their country. The fact that they're Muslims had nothing to do with what happened that day. Absolutely nothing. Actually I think this is rather offensive. Again.

Granted, the Beslan terrorists were driven by hate and despair, and did terrible things. I wonder what you'd do in a situation like theirs. I'm not justifying their actions, I'm merely pointing out that it was their situation, the fact that Russia's been occupying the country they see as rightfully theirs for years, that Russia's been killing their people, - I've done a presentation on this, don't get me started - that caused them to do this. Their religion had absolutely nothing to do with it. As I said before, a terribly weak argument. They were Muslims, they did something terrible, therefore Muslims are bad. They had brown hair, they did something terrible, therefore people with brown hair are bad?

AureaMediocritas
17-09-2004, 08:28 PM
We will fight the heathens , Princess !
Doesn' t matter that we are stupid , let' s just fight them. Will be fun , no ?
They are our born enemies ; they all want to kill us (as you demonstrated so
geniously) ,so we should be first.
Are you with me ? CHARGE !

acliff
17-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Leonie,

I will not attempt to argue this point with you guys any longer under this topic...each time I respond you seem to change the point of discussion.

Here's my problem with all Muslims, especially Muslims on the North American Continent: they're 100% silent on terrorism. They whine and cry about being "unfairly singled out" or "racially profiled" without showing any horror at what those practicing their "religion" do.

When you have a religion who's main book tells them that they have the right to enslave or kill infidels, and it's practiced, that is a truly fucked up, evil disgusting religion, such is Islam.

Nuff Said (http://apnews.myway.com/image/20040903/RUSSIA_SCHOOL_SEIZURE.sff_MOSB134_20040903142053.h tml?date=20040903&docid=D84SFJS01)

You're still generalising. So just because its in the main book, everyone practices it? Equally do all Jews follow the eye for an eye principle, and continue to stone women for being unfaithful?
Also do all 'muslims' whine and cry about being singled out? Is every single muslim 100% silent? You're implying that they are indifferent/condoning the actions of the terrorists, who happen to kill people, while using the excuse of the religion to justify themselves.

Sure, Islam is pretty outdated on feminism. That doesn't mean that they become evil. It sounds alot like you've been affected by the anti Islam propoganda. Think about it from their perspective. Do you think they're proud to have such extremists in their midst? Do you think they enjoy being stereotyped as terrorists, as the likes of you are so eager to jump to conclusions about? They ARE being singled out. They ARE being racially profiled. Just because they show horror, and guilt for something that personally they haven't done, doesn't mean that prejudices will happen any less.

You speak with the naivety that would frankly insult the 14 year age group that you claim to be in.

Jasper
17-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Here's my problem with all Muslims, especially Muslims on the North American Continent: they're 100% silent on terrorism. They whine and cry about being "unfairly singled out" or "racially profiled" without showing any horror at what those practicing their "religion" do.

When you have a religion who's main book tells them that they have the right to enslave or kill infidels, and it's practiced, that is a truly fucked up, evil disgusting religion, such is Islam.

Nuff Said (http://apnews.myway.com/image/20040903/RUSSIA_SCHOOL_SEIZURE.sff_MOSB134_20040903142053.h tml?date=20040903&docid=D84SFJS01)

That's like someone saying -after reading one of your posts- that all American's are moron's that spend their time going on the internet and acting retarted.

acliff
17-09-2004, 08:45 PM
That's like someone saying -after reading one of your posts- that all American's are moron's that spend their time going on the internet and acting retarted.

Thats not entirely true.... there are some British morons too :P

Sarah
17-09-2004, 09:44 PM
You don't half talk some fucking shit, Princess. I mean that.

How are we supposed to take you seriously when you don't even tell the truth with your age and all of that.

acliff
17-09-2004, 10:25 PM
You homework assignment Princess, before your bedtime stories, is to compare and contrast what you typed above to the book of leviticus. On my desk by 12pm tomorrow.

Leonie
17-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Thank you for posting that article. You've just proven my point.

Not only did the Muslim world condemn what happened there, you were also kind enough not to leave this bit out:

"You are taking Islam as a cover and it is a deceptive cover. Those who carry out the kidnappings are criminals, not Muslims," said Tantawi, according to Egypt's Middle East News agency.

Cheers.

CFC
18-09-2004, 01:54 AM
I got a handful of rocks right here.

Please use them.

deviljet88
18-09-2004, 04:42 AM
They're just different. Live with it, Princess.

Titooy
18-09-2004, 10:45 AM
BTWWho invented the barbaric practice of slicing off a young girl's clitoris? African Muslims. It is widespread in Egypt. Thankfully the first cracks have appeared in Egypt.
these "habits" (excision or infibulation) are far older in Africa than Islam... and in some countries, Islam even made that ancestral tradition stop...

Moe
20-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Somebody needs to look up "culture" in a dictionary. Then "Islam". Then realize that if interpreted "correctly", you could get Jihad and all the other crap from the bible as well. Remember the crusades? Christians did a lot of the same shit a couple hundred years ago.

Hint:
Islam: from Syriac as'lem, to make peace, surrender

AureaMediocritas
20-09-2004, 07:23 PM
909 years ago , to be precise :)
+ they stopped 805 years ago , getting their arses kicked by the Ottomans.

gracie
20-09-2004, 08:43 PM
theres really no point in even begining to argue with your racist narrow-minded logic. you are a fool. feel free to repeat all the idiotic false rhetoric you want. no one on this board takes you seriously.

acliff
20-09-2004, 08:57 PM
Again you're making out all muslims to be terrorists.
Are you too stupid to realise that you're completely wrong?
Even the family of the British man being held hostage under threat of beheading don't blame the entirity of Islam. In the face of such terror and anxiety, they're still not irrationally prejudiced. Whats your reason?

CFC
20-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Martha is the perfect example of why other countries think Americans are racist.
It saddens me to know that people like that live in my country.

hasselbrad
20-09-2004, 09:12 PM
Islamic extremists have been responsible for the majority of the most devestating attacks on civilization. This is because they are exactly that...extremists. Extremists that have nothing to live for do the most damage. Ask anyone stationed on a ship in the Pacific during WWII.
The Nazi party was directly responsible for the deaths of 11 million people during WWII, as in they put them in concentration camps and worked them to death and/or exterminated them.
The Soviets under Stalin killed untold millions, although conservative estimates put their toll at somewhere close to double the Nazis.
Islamic extremism is a drop in the bucket.
I agree that these people (the extremists) need to be hunted down and killed, but when you start lumping every person of Islamic faith in with the extremists, you start sounding a lot like the extremists themselves.
As for the lopping off of clits...I strongly disagree with the practice. But, I am sure everyone on this board feels as I do. We're just not ready to tar and feather everyone of the Islamic faith because some tribes in Africa do it.

jammydodger
20-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Can you name homegrown terrorist besides (IMHO, Tim McVeigh'n'Co, Eric Rudolph and Ted Kzinsky)?

Have a look at this:

1972, Munich Germany, Olympic Games. Six Israeli's athletes killed
1993, World Trade Center, Seven Killed
1996, Khobar Towers, 19 killed
1998, Kenya and Tanzania, U.S. Embassies bombed, 225 killed
1999, USS Cole bombing
2001, WTC and Pentagon: 19 Islamofaschist Terrorists, 3000 Killed
2004, Breslan School: 26 Terrorists, 350+ killed
2004, Jakarta, Australian Embassy bombed, 7 dead

You are talking about home grown terrorists, if we are talking about nations now you should separate probably everyone of the incidents on that list (and by the way it was Beslan)

If we are going to concentrate on religions why don't we take a look at Christianity
On top of the ones you so helpfully listed we have all of the IRA bombings, as well as Hitler who killed 6 million+ Jews as that was his interpretation of the bible. So does that make us all terrorists because there are a few nutcases who happen to be Christian

Dyce_Blue
20-09-2004, 10:37 PM
:dontknowa

Maybe if we leave her alone she will stop talking...

Moe
24-09-2004, 04:05 PM
I still stand by my original argument. Just because a few (and yes, compared to the total number of muslims they really are only a few) nutcases think the Koran tells them to kill all infidels doesn't mean that Islam encourages terrorism. I cannot believe how incredibly narrow-minded and prejudiced people can be.
The Nazis blamed the Jews for everything bad. You are blaming all Muslims for terrorist attacks worldwide. See a pattern there?

AureaMediocritas
24-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Yes , the Nazis encouraged insurrections in british colonies populated mainly
by muslims , especially the Middle East. :)
Sorry , you are absolutely right. Unfortunatley , narrow-minded and therefore
rather intolerant people always existed and are always going to exist ;
our beloved Princess doesn't seem to be the only one having such radical
opinions... I personally blame the media for implicit manipulation.

Foeni
28-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Both the Koran and the Bible tells you to kill the heathens, IF YOU WISH TO READ LIKE THAT! That's only a question of how you interpret/construe the text. Just like the Christians did when they burned heathens alive in Spain (probably also in Madrid, Princess) and other countries. The problem is that a lot of Muslim countries live in poority and the citizens are therefor not educated very well, if educated at all! That makes them more primitive than us, but it's not really their fault. The western civilization is so rich, that it must be possible to share some, and make them clever. There societies are like ours were 300 years ago. At that time we were at the same stage a lot of poor muslims are now.
And Princess, you doubt that we've read the Koran. Have you read the Bible? It really doesn't seem so. Actually, research have showed that more people have been killed in the name of Jesus than in the name of Allah. That's a straight fact, not to be denied!

Plz do some proper research before posting a thread like this, you only tell everyone at KKW how stupid you are.. But HEY, have you tried a thread at KKK?

Foeni
28-09-2004, 06:22 PM
At least you are now calling them muslim terrorists... before they were just muslims... But I am not gonna spent more time on this... It's an idiotic thread by a idiotic little girl...

AureaMediocritas
28-09-2004, 07:32 PM
How could the high budgets that the american "intelligence agencies" used to
blessed with be justified , preserved or even amplified , after the End of the
Cold War ?
Very simple ; by looking for a new fierce enemy that has to be fought. Why not
pick some charming muslim terrorists - Islam being obviously already somewhat
"disliked" (traditionally) due to the still very important "christian basis" in U.S.
society (don' t forget they are heathens and conquered Jerusalem , for God' s
sake !)- regarding that , idiotically enough , they have been "pushed up" by
oneself before ?
Why not implicitely generalize in order to be followed by a large majority of
citizens that , dare we say , or not brilliantly "educated" in "foreign affairs" ?
Money and ( a wee bit artificially ) self-created work to be done in the next
few decades. Thank you , Osama !
-> Never underestimate secret services...
:spy:

Foeni
28-09-2004, 07:57 PM
I don't it's possible to make her understand.. She's probably too young... When you grow older Princess, you will learn not to see things so black-white!

AureaMediocritas
28-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Be informed , Foenie , that mysterious Milady is not as young as she pretends to
be ( let' s say, it it is unlikely due to her style in writing that appears a bit too
sophisticated for a 14 year old )...
Hopefully , whoever the person behind the nickname is , if he / she is serious
about her / his opinions about muslims , she / he will be lead to less radical thoughts by reflecting upon other (non-muslim :) ) views of the "matter",
although I seriously doubt that to happen.

Foeni
28-09-2004, 08:10 PM
In age, she might be older... Not in the way she is thinking, that's for sure... That is simply too inmature. And she is beeing as primitive as the Muslims she descripes!

AureaMediocritas
28-09-2004, 08:11 PM
She still remains an "amusing" creature.

Foeni
28-09-2004, 08:14 PM
True... But it's actually true, what I wrote: More people have been killed in the name of Jesus than in the name of Allah.. And back in the crusade times, the so-called good Christians treated their defeated enemies worse than the Muslims treated theirs!

AureaMediocritas
28-09-2004, 08:17 PM
That is the funny aspect of religions...until nowadays , apparently :) .