PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarrassing Moment

Renegade
28-06-2004, 08:02 PM
What would yours be? Hopefully it doesn't involve drunken nights followed by an eventual incarceration. If so, please share :D . If not, post something else embarrassing for everyone to have a laugh at.

Richard
28-06-2004, 08:41 PM
I once went to an honor roll ceremony in junior high and back then I thought I was in the honor roll, but later during and after the awards were given out, I walked out as the only one that didn't get anything... then I later found out I was never actually on the honor roll. It's still embarrassing.

Hazzle
28-06-2004, 10:36 PM
It was 23 years ago...and took place at Central Middlesex hospital...there was a lot of blood involved and one major laceration...there was screaming and crying...and near death...

Most embarassing indeed...I apologise both on my own behalf and that of my mother...she really is terribly sorry :o

Richard
28-06-2004, 11:13 PM
It was 23 years ago...and took place at Central Middlesex hospital...there was a lot of blood involved and one major laceration...there was screaming and crying...and near death...

Most embarassing indeed...I apologise both on my own behalf and that of my mother...she really is terribly sorry :o

:D

Anyways, this one is not necessarily embarassing for me but I'm sure it was for the woman. It was two years ago, during my second year when I saw my teachers underwear(she was a women, and a hot one at that so I didn't mind). She was kneeling down opening a box, and there you go... white panties and all(actually that's about it). I just happened to look around the room, gawking... and how quickly qawking turned into staring. It wasn't from her back like a small sneek peak, I saw it from when she just happened to open her legs a little wider than she should have(an upskirt if you will). I'm sure it's nothing for you "guys", but I had to look at her face for almost the entire year. She knew nothing about it. But I thought I'd mention it, as it is probably the only best thing about that year.

Kelsey
29-06-2004, 03:11 AM
Honorable mentions go to falling off a horse at a horse show when I was eight, and being told that I ate cat food and table danced while drunk. The winner, however, is telling my boyfriend the hardest thing I've ever had to say. That was *humiliating*.

Sean
29-06-2004, 03:59 AM
Honorable mentions go to falling off a horse at a horse show when I was eight, and being told that I ate cat food and table danced while drunk. The winner, however, is telling my boyfriend the hardest thing I've ever had to say. That was *humiliating*.

What was the hardest thing you've ever had to say? :confused:

Richard
29-06-2004, 04:03 AM
Honorable mentions go to falling off a horse at a horse show when I was eight.

Like Paris Hilton! You are watching Simple Life 2 right?

Renegade
29-06-2004, 06:15 AM
What was the hardest thing you've ever had to say? :confused:

Sarcasm I hope ^.

Speaking of Mrs. Hilton, I was watching Best Week Ever on VH1 and laughed hysterically when I heard Rick Soloman (Paris' ex in the alleged sextape) released a DVD titled "One Night in Paris". It's basically he and Paris doing all sorts of nasty stuff. Apparently, he taped all of this...freak :eek:. How embarrassing for her :( .

Kelsey
29-06-2004, 08:03 AM
Poor Paris. I thought she got kicked on the Simple Life 2? Either way, been there too. But when I got kicked, it wasn't in front of a whole bunch of people, so it wasn't quite so embarrassing.

Sean
29-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Sarcasm I hope ^.

Obviously I'm out of the loop, because I'm not up to date on all the history of everyone on this board. I could think of plenty of things that would be embarrassing.

Kyle_West
01-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Back in the day of pre-teen age years, I was at a shitty "party" if you call it that, and my girlfriend was there. I had never made out before, and of course she was. So we we're gonna "Kiss" (Wow I sould like a shmuck) and I missed her mouth and licked her cheek. I swear I must've looked like an autistic dog looking for his meal. On top of all that. I was the only guy there, and there were like 25 people. So imagine the shit I heard.

Yeah, my friends still laugh at me for that.