PDA

View Full Version : Asses and Assets

NearokA
10-09-2004, 05:19 AM
So

A man looks at a woman's ASS for primary attraction.

A woman looks at a man's ASSets for primary attraction.

We are both shallow in some respects. Men want beauty, women want money and power.

Conclusion: If you're a man, and you want women, you'd better have a fancy car, 100 dollar bills in your clip, and a crisp italian suit. If you're a woman and you want a man, you'd better have a nice ass.

I think it's harder to get laid by beautiful women. They want too much. Even women would agree with me that it's harder to get laid by other beautiful women. Sad.

Comments?

duckula
10-09-2004, 10:02 AM
You are doing the talking shit thing again.

ryan
10-09-2004, 02:35 PM
Decent looks and personality mean more than a sports car and c-notes in your wallet.

If you need those things to get women, you've already fucked up and are otherwise unable to get women without flaunting your financial status.

hasselbrad
10-09-2004, 02:46 PM
Ah yes...flaunting the C-notes is a good way to attract the type of woman who is all too willing to spend them.
See, Ryan has the market cornered on looks and youthful vitality, so guys like me are forced to rely on our sense of humor. Sometimes, if you get them laughing, their clothes come right off...and you don't even have to pay!
BTW, I don't base my choice of women on their ass. I'm more into brains. That, and a willingness to put up with me...which, sadly is in short supply. :icon_err:

ryan
10-09-2004, 05:41 PM
See, Ryan has the market cornered on looks and youthful vitality, so guys like me are forced to rely on our sense of humor. Sometimes, if you get them laughing, their clothes come right off...and you don't even have to pay!

what's that supposed to mean? :p

Ardnax
10-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Damn! I'm never going to get a guy because I don't have a nice ass! :mad: I have a huge ass that looks like J-Los.

NearokA
10-09-2004, 05:52 PM
You are doing the talking shit thing again.

It's called confidence, get some biatch! And maybe you won't act like a wuss in front of women.

lol. :)

hasselbrad
10-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Damn! I'm never going to get a guy because I don't have a nice ass! :mad: I have a huge ass that looks like J-Los.

Chin up sweetie...you're only 14...and there is a market for asses like J.Lo's.

NearokA
10-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Decent looks and personality mean more than a sports car and c-notes in your wallet.

If you need those things to get women, you've already fucked up and are otherwise unable to get women without flaunting your financial status.

The point is to get laid by beautiful women, ie models and actresses and those aspiring to be...I just tell it how I see it.

And you're absolutely right, it doesn't take much to have sex with the girl next door. hehe.

Just joking girls, or am I?

MeggieHoops
10-09-2004, 07:09 PM
I don't need a guy to be rich and famous before I date him. I'd like to support myself rather than feeding off of a guy. I think it's really stereotypical to say that, because it's not true for everyone.

NearokA
10-09-2004, 07:29 PM
I don't need a guy to be rich and famous before I date him. I'd like to support myself rather than feeding off of a guy. I think it's really stereotypical to say that, because it's not true for everyone.

O really?

Care to buy me some lunch? We can discuss the matter in more detail...

hehe

Julespaxton
10-09-2004, 07:29 PM
Hello stereotype, nice to meet you. a man doesnt need to be rich although a nice suit is good. i also know that a girl doesnt need a good ass to get a guy...its become quite apperantly that you have no idea what you're talking about and have never had a girlfriend, simply based on what you're implying.

NearokA
10-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Hello stereotype, nice to meet you. a man doesnt need to be rich although a nice suit is good. i also know that a girl doesnt need a good ass to get a guy...its become quite apperantly that you have no idea what you're talking about and have never had a girlfriend, simply based on what you're implying.

*GASP*

Miss Paxy changed my sig!!

Ooh, I like a woman who knows what she wants and knows how to get it done. :Hail:

Although I would have prefered you to change that member thing...

hasselbrad
10-09-2004, 07:44 PM
:fencing:

:icon_popc
This is fixin' to get good!

ryan
10-09-2004, 07:57 PM

it's fine if you disagree with him, but why not try acting like a grown up when reinforcing your point that you don't agree with his comment?
it's time to put the grown up pants on and act like you've some maturity.
you flaunt your KKW cyber powers day in and out. why not act accordingly?

O really?

Care to buy me some lunch? We can discuss the matter in more detail...

hehe

I'm already first on that list. You'll have to wait.

MeggieHoops
10-09-2004, 08:20 PM
I'm already first on that list. You'll have to wait.

Sorry boys. What the Ryan says is true. He's first in line for lunch and more.

Anyway...I know I posted before about girls not necessarily needing guys with alot of money...but I also want to say that I don't think guys always need girls with big asses. Guys like that are superficial and arrogant and I would NEVER date someone like that. Even if my ass was huge, I wouldn't. Girls who go around dating guys who only like them for the way their body looks are clearly insecure and probably kind of slutty. *Shrug* just my opinion.

ryan
10-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Sorry boys. What the Ryan says is true. He's first in line for lunch and more.

Anyway...I know I posted before about girls not necessarily needing guys with alot of money...but I also want to say that I don't think guys always need girls with big asses. Guys like that are superficial and arrogant and I would NEVER date someone like that. Even if my ass was huge, I wouldn't. Girls who go around dating guys who only like them for the way their body looks are clearly insecure and probably kind of slutty. *Shrug* just my opinion.

I actually find smaller butts to be more attractive. Then again, I also find smaller breasts to be more appealing as well (b to small c).

Julespaxton
10-09-2004, 09:46 PM
well if you're talking Mary Kate Olson health, then beauty is NOT a sign of health.

johnnyboy
10-09-2004, 10:20 PM
My Father's British Girlfriend came to the USA for the first time this year eager to play the new European Tourist Game: "Spot the Blob" in which European Tourists on road tips in the U.S. get points each time they spot an obese American...

Lmfao, that would be an interesting comeptition

anyway, I like a nice butt like the next person, and lets face it, if a person werent attractive, you wouldn't have the inkling to go and talk to them would you?

hasselbrad
10-09-2004, 11:23 PM
what's that supposed to mean? :p

It means you're a good looking guy in a very heterosexual way.
You're the guy in a bar that makes me have to be really sharp and on top of my game if I'm to get any play whatsoever. Bastard! :rolleyes:

ryan
10-09-2004, 11:58 PM
It means you're a good looking guy in a very heterosexual way.
You're the guy in a bar that makes me have to be really sharp and on top of my game if I'm to get any play whatsoever. Bastard! :rolleyes:

fear not, i'm not big on the whole bar scene :p

hasselbrad
11-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Me either. Speaking more in generalities.
***mutters under breath*** fucking prettyboy. :icon_nana

barrington
17-09-2004, 03:24 PM
I think it's actually pretty true. No matter how hard you want to believe otherwise.
Societal pressures and moral value have assuaged the standpoint a bit from purely caveman logic but the core values are the same.

You can bitch all you want about how you're a deep person and that you'd never date someone so shallow and stuff, but to be brutally honest (and to paraphrase Ladder Theory) there doesn't exist a couple in the world where the woman didn't wish her man had a bit more money and the man didn't wish his woman's body was a bit nicer.

If you're ugly and broke then, relative to the mean, you will never get very far.
Personality comes second to looks and money.

If you disagree, you are either masking the basic truth and are in denial, wrong or both.

Sorry.

MeggieHoops
17-09-2004, 03:34 PM
there doesn't exist a couple in the world where the woman didn't wish her man had a bit more money and the man didn't wish his woman's body was a bit nicer.

Well I can't speak for my boyfriend about what he thinks of my body...but I can honestly say that I don't wish he had more money. First of all, he's very well of. But even if he wasn't, my family has plenty of money and I don't need to rely on some guy to have a nice life. Even if I didn't have alot of money of my own, I'd want to be able to make a living for myself by working hard instead of being dependent of some guy.

barrington
17-09-2004, 03:39 PM
You just utterly failed to comprehend the scope of what I just said.

EmotionSickness
17-09-2004, 03:42 PM
But even if he wasn't, my family has plenty of money and I don't need to rely on some guy to have a nice life.

No, you'll just rely on your family (and their money) for that.

Sorry, I had to. :p

But seriously. Barrington's right ... [in most cases] looks can/will take you pretty damn far in life and money will take you even further. Sad, but true.

hasselbrad
17-09-2004, 04:20 PM
But seriously. Barrington's right ... [in most cases] looks can/will take you pretty damn far in life and money will take you even further. Sad, but true.

Which is why I will die penniless and alone. :(

MeggieHoops
17-09-2004, 04:21 PM
Honestly, I'm not going to deny that I've probably had things alot easier in life than most people and that I'm fairly spoiled. I don't like it, but I know it's true.

All I'm saying though, is that situations very from couple to couple, and it's not fair to say that in EVERY single relationship that that will be the case.

hasselbrad
17-09-2004, 04:32 PM
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you
A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he married her and then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart
But if you make an ugly woman your wife
A-you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind
Sax solo
Don't let your friends say you have no taste
Go ahead and marry anyway
Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match
Take it from me, she's a better catch
Spoken:
Say man!
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ug-leeee!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright!
:)

barrington
17-09-2004, 04:55 PM
I think it's one of those natural twists of nature about which people get defensive because they generally have no control over it. The irony is that the good-looking rich people know it's true, whereas the poor ugly ones vehemently argue that it's not.

The twist being that it's the good-looking rich ones who are proving it right and the ugly poor people proving nothing apart from that they're in denial.

barrington
17-09-2004, 05:51 PM
I think we just had a moment.

duckula
17-09-2004, 05:54 PM
How touching.

hasselbrad
17-09-2004, 07:51 PM
Women, more often than not, introduce the chaos. Men seek to tame women, so I guess you are half right...because women are chaos.

ryan
18-09-2004, 01:59 AM
i dont think there's a universal sterotype that covers all relationships.

sure, what baz said may apply in most cases, but it's a bit assumptuous to say that that's how it is in every relationship.

Liam
21-09-2004, 10:30 AM
I think he is off banging his head against a brick wall.

hasselbrad
21-09-2004, 11:35 AM
Barrington,

Would you agree that women like to look at things in a complex manner, and men tend to want to simplify things as much as possible?

Both men and women like to fuck. The difference is that men tend to fuck a woman and move on to the next one to a greater degree than women. Women tend to be more likely to want a "relationship" in exchange for the fucking.

Where has Nearoka been? Nearoka started this thread!

Did I piss off Nearoka in another thread? :p

Yes. Gosh, you are so right. All men are knuckle dragging neanderthals. Club. Eat. Fuck. Repeat. Thanks for setting me straight.

apoggy
21-09-2004, 01:57 PM
I believe your club to fuck ratio is slightly off there Brad

NearokA
21-09-2004, 04:57 PM
Barrington,

Would you agree that women like to look at things in a complex manner, and men tend to want to simplify things as much as possible?

Both men and women like to fuck. The difference is that men tend to fuck a woman and move on to the next one to a greater degree than women. Women tend to be more likely to want a "relationship" in exchange for the fucking.

Where has Nearoka been? Nearoka started this thread!

Did I piss off Nearoka in another thread? :p

HEy sure yeah, I like to keep things simple and all that. Simplicty is elegance. I was busy writing to Jules and Keira. hehe. Sorry. And guys, it wasn't an insult, read it more carefully.

-.-a

So back on topic, I find more success with women in general if I dress nice and get my hair styled. It's just the way it is. I mean, those kind of things tell her that I'm not dirt poor (even tho I am hehe but we can talk about pretending to be something you're not later).

In truth, some women here say that money doesn't mean much. Yes, you can be right, but you have to agree with me here, you must really know the man to date him if he's dirt poor and jobless. A poor stanger has zero chance of success with a beautiful woman. Period.

NearokA
21-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Whoa, I thought Princess and Martha were the same person. It's crazy how they are talking to each other with opposing views.

Or.....?

CFC
21-09-2004, 05:18 PM
HEy sure yeah, I like to keep things simple and all that. Simplicty is elegance. I was busy writing to Jules and Keira. hehe. Sorry. And guys, it wasn't an insult, read it more carefully.

-.-a

So back on topic, I find more success with women in general if I dress nice and get my hair styled. It's just the way it is. I mean, those kind of things tell her that I'm not dirt poor (even tho I am hehe but we can talk about pretending to be something you're not later).

In truth, some women here say that money doesn't mean much. Yes, you can be right, but you have to agree with me here, you must really know the man to date him if he's dirt poor and jobless. A poor stanger has zero chance of success with a beautiful woman. Period.

Well now I know you are a guy. I always though you were a girl.

hasselbrad
21-09-2004, 05:28 PM
I believe your club to fuck ratio is slightly off there Brad

Silly non-Cro Magnon! Club meal...all woman sucker for man get dinner.
Dinner...maybe little wine...woman lift pelt...***grunt***.
Not way it work?!?! All women not same?!?! :icon_conf

apoggy
21-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Club:Eat:Fuck was in a 1:1:1 ratio, I bet most men prefer a 2:1:3 :P

hasselbrad
21-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Club:Eat:Fuck was in a 1:1:1 ratio, I bet most men prefer a 2:1:3 :P

I'm more of a 1:2:3 man myself.
Of course, since food has replaced sex in my life, I can barely get in my own pants. :icon_err:

Dyce_Blue
21-09-2004, 10:27 PM
Unfortunately, I'm at a 0:infinity:0 ratio right now...

NearokA
27-09-2004, 06:24 PM
I can buy that, although I don't think it happens all the time. What do you look for in a man or woman?

You can read about it in my poll thread. I didn't want to take it there, but those punks took me there anyway. hehe.

All I wanted was some simple feedback. O well.