PDA

View Full Version : For Keira

NearokA
09-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Whoa, these forums are deader than having sex with Miss Paxy on a saturday night. (Right then, you know I'm just kidding Jules, hehe, but I was not kidding about the sex part. If ever you need a manwhore to brighten your day, look no further than me :icon_date )

Right. Okay, on to business. So my life is a life of loneliness, but whose isn't? Given my childhood background, it was sort of forced upon me and while I'm all grown up now, it just never occured to me to remedy it. I generally live in the dark. It's better that way. There aren't so many distracting colors, just black, white, and grey. So anyway, I get up every morning and take the bus to school. And I observe people, very diligantly.

I found that there are all sorts of people. There are some that are lonely like me and keep to themselves, there are those that are very loud and energetic, and there are those that sort of whisper here and there. But regardless, I find that all these people are the same in one way. They are all wooden puppets.

So many strings attached. So many. Let me name a few: emotion, inclination (desire), and materialism. And from these, you can start to see that they would branch out to become myriads of strings. People are guided by these strings. Like puppets, the string tells them what to do and where to go. For instance: money. Now, when someone asks to borrow money and it seems they really need it, I usually give to them if I have it. I've given as much as $10 cash to people. And of course, being me, I never ask them to pay me back. If they have moral principles, they should pay me back, but I would never bother them to do so. And many people on these forums will say something like well it's money, and it was my money and if I given it to someone, I expect to be reinbursed. I would reply, yes, you're quite right. However, the thing is money is only used to buy more needless materials. And in turn, you will spend all your time keeping these materials looking brand new and worrying about defects and the likes. And this will cause you many many fits of anger and fustration down the road. People have such a facination for materialistic things, and I never understood that. Is it really worth yelling at someone over a scratched cd? Hell, I don't even yell at people when they dent my car (accidentally of course). I just say, shit happens, be more careful next time.

So you might be asking yourself, where the hell is nearoka going with this thread? Well, these scary puppets are the things which keep me away. I don't want to get caught in their web. But I was looking at these images of Keira. And of course, it always puts a smile on my face. And my poor heart begins to melt. I stop thinking, and start feeling. It's kind of a weird phenomenon. I guess love will do that sort of thing to you. It would seem that the more I look at these images, the more I would fall in love.

And so yesterday, when I took the bus, I didn't see puppets anymore. I saw people. And instead of focusing on all their faults, I focused on their good qualites. For instance, I would say to myself, o that girl has lovely hair, or that guy keeps a cool atitude even if the next moment they argue about something as stupid as a pair of knicked boots. I think this love for Keira has made me think more optimistically about the world. Maybe it's because it makes me feel so happy, or perhaps I just stopped caring about how other people live their lives. This gift of love has made my life for the better. And so, from the bottom of my heart I say, Thank you Keira.

And of course paxy is going to want discussion. So, how has Keira's love changed your life?

Richard
09-09-2004, 11:49 PM
To answer your question, how has my love for Keira changed my life?

Well, up until I got my first glimpse of Keira I wasn't apart of any forums. I often spend too much time here, I'm not whinning, I enjoy it. My life regardless of Keira has definitely changed, everyone's has. If it wasn't for Keira, I probably wouldn't have seen Bend It Like Beckham, The Hole, Dr. Zhivago, or Love Actually. I can't imagine not finding out about The Hole, it's now one of my favorite horror/suspense movies.

All in all, Keira did change my life, but in a positive way - I would have never met anyone of you if it wasn't for her.

Narg
10-09-2004, 12:20 AM
How has my love for her changed my life ?

It made me make my brother steal a huge poster of her from the movies, meet alot of new people on irc, beg glare to send me dvd's full of her movies, every dvd shop i go to i search for pure and princess of theives, because its the only movies i havent seen of her. When i look at a picture of her it calms me down, because i realise life can be quite beautifull at times, it dosnt happen very often, but when it does its quite nice. If im angry, bitter, tired or stressed, i can just browse these forums, or take a look in my archives, watch an interview etc, and it would calm me down, to me she is the perfect example of what a woman should be, personality wise aswell. Another weird thing, since ive been on kkw, ive been more comfertable around good looking women :/. Sorry if this ramble sounded weird, it probably did, but hey, I answered the question truthfully.

Jacoby
10-09-2004, 01:16 AM
It's crazy, it's changed my life more than you could imagine. It hardly had anything to do with Keira, though.

NearokA
10-09-2004, 07:36 AM
Dude, wtf guys? How come people don't respond to my threads?

Are they that bad? Are they too complicated?

Liam
10-09-2004, 10:40 AM
If someone dented my car, I'd rip their fucking head off.

deviljet88
10-09-2004, 02:03 PM
Glad it didn't change me much besides wasting countless hours and minutes talking to the odd few here on kkw's forum and irc channel.

The Black Rider
10-09-2004, 03:44 PM
I first discovered Keira last November when I saw Doctor Zhivago on Masterpiece Theater. I knew who she was before that, but I was only taken aback by her when I saw this film.

I was going through an odd time then. I wasn't depressed per se but I wasn't exactly having a great time in my life. When I saw Zhivago, it really cheered me up. I taped it as well, so whenever I was in low spirits, I would watch a few minutes of Keira and I'd feel better.

It sounds corny, I know, but Keira really helped me look on the bright side of life during that time. I can't say I'm in love with her the way I used to be, but I still think she's gorgeous and seeing her acts a reminder that one day I'll meet the love of my life, and hopefully she'll be just as beautiful, if not more beautiful than Keira.

End of sentiments.

frodo1511
10-09-2004, 08:43 PM
She's definiatley very beautiful (some could argue the most beautiful women in the world...), but she has given me new insight into the "female lead" in a movie. But, she in particular hasen't changed my life that much, at least not as much as school, cars, and my friends have, to say the least.