PDA

View Full Version : Ali G show

CFC
09-09-2004, 02:29 AM
Does anybody else watch this show? Next to Family Guy this is the funniest thing on TV right now I think.

Dyce_Blue
09-09-2004, 02:41 AM
I saw part of the episode where the lady brings all the condoms and stuff to the set. She tries to put the condom on this really big plastic penis. It was really funny. I was tempted to buy the DVD, but its too expensive...

Narg
09-09-2004, 09:20 AM
Its quite funny, his movies are good, he reminds me of a british Tom Green, but not as funny. personally, if you want good british humour, watch Red Dwarf or Black Adder, some of the most funny shows ive ever seen.

The Black Rider
09-09-2004, 02:45 PM
Okay, I was just going to start a thread about this show but you beat me to it.

Anyway, I love this show. It's the only show I can think of in which the humor comes out almost entirely out of the straight man.

I haven't seen the first season yet, but I love the second season. Especially his interviews with Sam Donaldson and Andy Rooney. And, of course, who could forget "Throw the Jew Down the Well?" That had me in stitches.

Jasper
09-09-2004, 05:09 PM
I love the show. I watch it almost every sunday night. I watched one episode that I had already seen before, with subtitles. It was so funny, because then I could see some of the jokes that I didn't catch before.

My favorite one was when he went to a farm, and interviewed the farmer. It was so funny...

The Black Rider
09-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Yeah, that was a great one. That farmer had no tolerance for him whatsoever.

Also let's not forget about Bruno. Remember when he went down to Daytona Beach for spring break and interviewed the wrestling team? That was priceless.

Jasper
09-09-2004, 07:38 PM
I haven't seen that one... but I can only imagine what took place... lmao.

The Black Rider
09-09-2004, 07:43 PM
I haven't seen that one... but I can only imagine what took place... lmao.

It was the season finale, also featuring Ali G at the pro-choice/pro-life rallies in Washington D.C. last spring and the aforementioned interview with Andy Rooney.

CFC
09-09-2004, 08:44 PM
It was the season finale, also featuring Ali G at the pro-choice/pro-life rallies in Washington D.C. last spring and the aforementioned interview with Andy Rooney.

That one was great. I don't think Ali has been as funny this season. Borat has made me laugh out loud more.