CFC
07-09-2004, 11:32 PM
:icon_neut

frodo1511
07-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Opinions can be wrong...

duckula
07-09-2004, 11:37 PM
How about you shut up, if I want to whine, I will. Suck it bitch.

Glare
07-09-2004, 11:45 PM
I read all that.

Not

gracie
08-09-2004, 12:08 AM
i cant understand a word youre saying. are you sure you speak english?

Dyce_Blue
08-09-2004, 12:10 AM
How the fuck old are you? You were 14 yesterday...

I thought I was bad with spam, but you haven't contributed even one interesting or beneficial morsel of information the whole time you have been here...

...but that could be because you're really an 8 year-old boy playing on Mommy's computer while she is at work.

frodo1511
08-09-2004, 12:18 AM
Yeah, "Princess" has been changing her age a couple times since s/he's been on the boards, wtf is that? Has she found the fountain of youth/have a time machine or something?

CFC
08-09-2004, 12:23 AM
Yeah, "Princess" has been changing her age a couple times since s/he's been on the boards, wtf is that? Has she found the fountain of youth/have a time machine or something?

I must have missed that.

frodo1511
08-09-2004, 12:27 AM
I must have missed that.

It's the minute things that people miss. Dyce just proved my hypothesis, so I knew I was right.

NearokA
08-09-2004, 03:16 AM
Um..I take it people don't like princess?

I certainly agree with you princess but I haven't really encounted that much negative feedback myself on these forums unless the post itself is very negative. And while most forumgoers may dislike you princess, you have a friend in me. :icon_ange

The exception, is of course, duckula. But I don't ever take that guy seriously. I think he's just trying to garner attention and such. Maybe he just can't post a decent thread. hehe. :icon_nana

O, and I think you meant "loses" and not "looses". hehe. The term "loose" means something isn't fasten tightly enough...

O, and Mandy, I know that. -.-a (refers to the post below) I would make a few accounts too hehe but I too lazy.
:icon_razz

Mandy
08-09-2004, 03:19 AM
Um..I take it people don't like princess?

This person has two accounts. Princess and Martha. That's what they're referring to.

NearokA
08-09-2004, 03:24 AM
-.-

editing posts seems not to refresh thread.

hm...

I edited my post like 5 times..

Renegade
08-09-2004, 03:35 AM
First you're 40, then 34, then 14, then back up to 28. Wow.

It's kinda hard for us to take you seriously for things (one being this thread) when you post under 2 accounts and constantly change your age. Just let the admins worry about how the forum functions, k?

Cheers,
Renegade
:) :) :)

NearokA
08-09-2004, 04:35 AM
Princess, something tells me you're not 14. I've read some of your other posts, and some of them seem quite intelligble, perhaps too intelligble for a 14 year old. If I had to guess, I think your age is somewhere between 16-22. Why? Because you're completely random. THat is, you post good things, you also post irrelevant things. And you frequently change your mind, you seem very fickle. That is exactly how teenage girls are.

Women who are 25 or older generally are very mature and do not seem to run rampant on their views or doing such things like frequently changing your age or creating multiple accounts.

Spire
08-09-2004, 04:48 AM
OH NO!!!!!!!! PEOPLE DISAGREEING!!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Jebus, Martha, it's a forum, people aren't all robots with the same opinion.

deviljet88
08-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Cussings bad on the forums, but its not as if you're going to stop duckula :P And respect is not one thing he needs. Another thing, if opinions are that easily accepted, there wouldn't be any activity in this forum. For example, someone in the Abortion thread will go, You can abort. Another will write, I agree. Some will write I disagree. Maybe some may give intelligible answers, but seriously, if you wrote such a long spiel, noone's going to read it. Short sharp insults/rebuttals all the way.

Note: Jeez, give 14 year olds SOME credit!

AureaMediocritas
08-09-2004, 10:30 AM
you are too good.

Your sweetness and interestedness as well as your intellectual brightness
appear really angelic ; I do not know what to say to you.

I feel as if I had never done you justice, or loved you as you deserve.

Yours ever ,
Jenny , 42 , from Guatemala
:) :) :)

CFC
08-09-2004, 11:01 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/CooperstownBound/FunnyBoardStatement.jpg

AureaMediocritas
08-09-2004, 02:55 PM
in your post you wrote excessively much , so you wasted some readers' time.
A more concise version of your exposition would have been appreciated, at
least by myself.

You tend to whine about matters that are basically non-existant, and the
problem is , in my humble opinion , that it isn't the first time you do so,
which leads to my conclusion that you are not the brightest of sunshines.

You appear to long for artificial civility on these forums , prohibiting that
somebody might blame you because they have different views than you have.
Is it beneficial in forums based on DISCUSSION and OPINIONS that everbody
repeats the same statements or puts their tung in the arse(-> sorry for inappropriate language here) of members that posted just before ?

Yours ever ( I do not love you) ,
Jenny , 42 , from Guatemala
-> I bet you lie about your sex , your age and -why not?- your country of
origin.
I am infinitely sorry if I offended anybody, please go on loving me , otherwise
I would suffer eternally. *devoted love and thousands of kisses*
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Narg
08-09-2004, 03:01 PM
Fuck reading the first post, i read the last couple... that will do.

"Sit down Martha, Nobody likes you."

Sarah
08-09-2004, 03:19 PM
I don't think Martha and Princess are the same person...

However, Princess is acting a bit dodgy with the ''age'' thing.

Stop frighting guys, this is getting old.

NearokA
08-09-2004, 03:27 PM
I don't think Martha and Princess are the same person...

However, Princess is acting a bit dodgy with the ''age'' thing.

Stop frighting guys, this is getting old.

Is princess and spoon girl the same then?

I don't understand. Now I'm confused...

acliff
08-09-2004, 03:55 PM
What are you talking about? You can't get respect from insulting and cussing people down? You're obviously not very good at it then.
And that is just MY OPINION.

What can I say? I just love flighting...

keira loves lipgloss
08-09-2004, 05:36 PM
stop swearing please

duckula
08-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Fuck off whore.

ChocolateMoose
08-09-2004, 06:23 PM
What was the point in that? - there was no reason for it. I don't see why some people feel the need to swear every other word.

duckula
08-09-2004, 06:30 PM
I'm bored, she's stupid.

duckula
08-09-2004, 11:04 PM
You talk a lot of shit.

Dyce_Blue
08-09-2004, 11:35 PM
I will have you all know that my 14 year old daughter Princess...

So princess is your 14 year old daughter, yet you are only 28. That means you had your "Princess" when you were at the ripe-old age of 14 yourself. This also means that you were most likely impregnated at age 13.

OK, let me get this straight. You live in Kansas and Princess lives in Hollywood, and even though Princess used to be 42, she is now 14, even though that is how old you were last week. Miraculously, you turned 28, which is neither 42 or 14, so there is at least one false age going around between the two of you.

Also, why did you list your location as "Banned" last week. You weren't banned, and you didn't trick anyone into thinking you were banned either. I'm only mistaken here if "Banned" is a city, which I strongly doubt.

Long story short, this is a charade. Martha/Princess is very lonely and enjoys spamming up an innocent forum in her/his spare time. Why don't you go annoy Natalie Portman's board, not Keira's, because you're just making Ducky curse until he turns blue (and if I'm not mistaken, he is a light Cerulean at the moment)...

frodo1511
08-09-2004, 11:40 PM
O my god, CFC, that is the funniest picture I've seen all day. I love Billy Madison.

Back on topic, Martha/Princess, nobody's taken your thread seriously, your ideas will most likely will not be resolved my the mods/admins, so DEAL WITH IT. Nothing will change.

acliff
09-09-2004, 07:44 AM
You're an odd odd 'woman'.

So you're trying to tell me that you let your 14 year old daughter read about your sexual exploits, having sex in meat freezers etc? I find that quite hard to believe.

Also check the following links:
http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showpost.php?p=12740&postcount=20
http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showpost.php?p=12740&postcount=20

Woops, sorry, it was your 14 year old daughter who had sex in a meat freezer. My bad.

No matter how old you claim to be, and how many personalities you seem to have, Gracie will always be more intelligent and interesting than you. Considering you haven't learned the ability to type non-contradictory coherent prose, I find you and your alter ego particularly hypocritical.

Flightfreak
09-09-2004, 09:03 AM
Why are we talking with her anyway she just wants attention,
ignore her posts, ignore her threads. Apparently she enjoys the discussing about her :icon_icon

IGNORE HER :icon_icon

Narg
09-09-2004, 09:08 AM
She's a pile of shit bullshit artist.

acliff
09-09-2004, 09:42 AM
She's a pile of shit bullshit artist.

As opposed to an excellent one, like yours truly

deviljet88
09-09-2004, 12:39 PM
tanned, blonde, but just real "Jethros" (remember him from the Beverly Hillbilly's??)

A bit off topic, who's Jethro? And back on topic, I think you, Martha, setting up this thread has probably caused more swearing than repairing the damage you seem to believe exists in this forum.

hasselbrad
09-09-2004, 12:54 PM
A bit off topic, who's Jethro? And back on topic, I think you, Martha, setting up this thread has probably caused more swearing than repairing the damage you seem to believe exists in this forum.

Jethro Clampett...from the wonderfully pithy (and realistic...wink, wink) Beverly Hillbillies.
You see, Jethro was part of this family, and they lived up in the woods and ran around barefoot like all Southerners, and one day pa was shootin' at some food (a rabbit, if memory serves me) and up from the ground came a bubblin' crude. They got rich, moved to Beverly Hills and the fucking hilarity ensued.
Shit...did I say fucking? I meant to say freaking. Sorry.
So, Is this off-topic enough to cause the thread to be locked? :)

Liam
09-09-2004, 01:52 PM
I dont get it.

seventhson
09-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Dear Martha, et al,
Some have noticed, rather not noticed me, that I read more than I post. Maybe that's one of my many personality flaws. I am sort of a passive observer. I dig watching people express themselves, get into arguments pontless and misinformed sometimes, but what the hell do I know. I am just a person who gets on his PC to feel some connection with other human life forms because my own personal life is such a wreck that I wouldn't want to bring y'all down by opening that stinky can o worms here. I do try to conduct my posts with respect for the dignity of others online and I hope that the few times that I slip some profanity or other tasteless comments into my posts doesn't offend anyone. I respect the fact that others disagree with my opinions and hope that they would not believe that I am attacking them personally. Heck, I don't know any of y'all personally.
Like here in my home town when a stranger approaches me, I smile and say, "Excuse me, Have we met before?"
I may not post much, but I hope that when I do post, I have something important to say, better than this rambling blah blah blah post. If everyone is going to agree with me, what is the point of saying anything. awww that feels nice...stoke my ego a little more to the left please.

Regardless, I hope that all KK participants feel blessed with the time they spend at this site.

Peace,
(-: SeventhSon :-)

Liam
09-09-2004, 02:55 PM
No, really. I dont get it.