PDA

View Full Version : Keira Interview in a german magazine

Adolf-The-Apple
07-09-2004, 08:24 AM
Hi!
Yesterday I saw an interview in my sisters "Jolie" magazine. I wonder, from where this magazine gets the pictures, because all pictures shown in it are in the internet, too. :)
In the Interview she says, that she never had more muscles than after the training for the movie King Arthur :fencing: and when the magazine asked her something about her boyfriend, she wondered what boyfriend and she said one shoudn't belive everything what the press says :icon_mod:

deviljet88
07-09-2004, 01:48 PM
I thought in all her other interviews she said how toned she was from training for King Arthur. And denying having a boyfriend? Weird...

Narg
07-09-2004, 02:56 PM
She dosnt like talking about him, on letermen etc she just shrugs off the question as having a bit of fun, if i was her, id make myself seem available also.

frodo1511
07-09-2004, 10:26 PM
I believe it's all a cover-up, since Jamie really is gay. But, a question then occurs: WHOSE THE REAL BOYFRIEND? or better yet, IS THERE A BOYFRIEND??? :icon_surp

Narg
08-09-2004, 07:01 AM
me, yes.

Alexander
08-09-2004, 07:38 AM
I completely agree with you Frodo1511, Jamie must be gay. I mean the guy's a model, what straight guy would become a model? Okay yeah some straight actors do a little modeling on the side, but if you make your entire living off of modeling alone you must be gay because no straight guy enjoys fashion that much.

deviljet88
08-09-2004, 09:15 AM
I thought its the money aspect of modelling most men are into. And I think women are attracted to models, but don't ask me.

NearokA
08-09-2004, 02:02 PM
I completely agree with you Frodo1511, Jamie must be gay. I mean the guy's a model, what straight guy would become a model? Okay yeah some straight actors do a little modeling on the side, but if you make your entire living off of modeling alone you must be gay because no straight guy enjoys fashion that much.

I enjoy fashion. :(

If I only had the money...

Narg
08-09-2004, 02:37 PM

rofl, he must be doing somthing right, hes going out with the most beautifull woman in the world.

frodo1511
08-09-2004, 11:09 PM
rofl, he must be doing somthing right, hes going out with the most beautifull woman in the world.

Yep, Jamie does score points on that account:) But I do agree w/ Alexander, I have a hard time thinking ANY male model to be straight. I mean, (not to offend any brits) but have you seen his shoes?! End of story.