PDA

View Full Version : Body Jewelry

Princess
07-09-2004, 06:53 AM
delete

deviljet88
07-09-2004, 01:37 PM
Stick one down your throat. I mean, it'd have to be small to fit there.

frodo1511
07-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Nope, haven't really been looking for body pearcing websites, not my cup of tea, to put it blunt.

keira_lover
08-09-2004, 06:24 AM
Don't know of any body pearcing websites but I do know someone with a lot of pearcings/tattoos: my sister. She claims to have 14 peircings. She has bars in both ears as well as other pearcings, she has one-inch holes in both earlobes, she has three surface pearcings on the back of her neck, a scorpion tattoo on her back, another tattoo on the small of her back that consists of her zodiac symbol and tribal effects around it, and she has her belly button pearced. and those are only the ones you can see, I don't really want to know about the rest.

Narg
08-09-2004, 07:22 AM
err, yuck, i like my girls with minimal piercings, and no tats, or atleast small ones.

duckula
08-09-2004, 10:47 AM
I like a woman who can walk through airport security without problems. But that's just me.

gracie
08-09-2004, 11:16 AM
speaking of metal detectors yesterday morning my three inches of metal bangles set off the scans at Logan. got wanded had to take off my shoes course they found my coke and as i type this i sit and the police department after enduring severe questioning by bostons finest. other than that no piercings but ears-which are pretty much closed up.

Flightfreak
08-09-2004, 11:20 AM
I like a woman who can walk through airport security without problems. But that's just me.

lol, i was really laughing with this one, :p

I have a friend (girl) who could not pas trough the airport security because there was some metal in her bra, :icon_neut she needed to undress herself totally before they believed her.

gracie
08-09-2004, 12:08 PM
usually the just scan it, because that happens to me all the time. i guess they just wanted to do a strip search

hasselbrad
09-09-2004, 09:23 PM
speaking of metal detectors yesterday morning my three inches of metal bangles set off the scans at Logan. got wanded had to take off my shoes course they found my coke and as i type this i sit and the police department after enduring severe questioning by bostons finest. other than that no piercings but ears-which are pretty much closed up.

Shit! That sucks ass! I feel like a dick for PMing that question now. :icon_err: