PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite.......

Spartakus
05-09-2004, 04:39 PM
What's your favourite eye colour?

EmotionSickness
05-09-2004, 04:42 PM
Oh, my. Don't mean to be a bitch, but is this thread really necessary? How many options are there to choose from, anyway? Blue, Green, Brown, Hazel, Gray and everything in between: blue/green, aqua, green with flecks of brown ...

How boring. :p

Spartakus
05-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Well,it's your opinion.You are not a bitch.It isn't necessary to answer you know.....After all it's general discussion and i thought it would be good a kind of thread like that.

ChocolateMoose
05-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Brown eyes are my favourite. The most common eye colour, I know, lol. Infact the only people who have all the others (blue, green, hazel etc) are Europeans and their decendants i.e. Americans, Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders etc. Asian, African and Oriental people only have brown eyes.

Anyway, I like brown eyes. And whats really pretty is someone, mainly women, with brown eyes and (natural) blonde hair as its usually blue eyes = blonde hair or brown eyes = black/brown hair.

duckula
05-09-2004, 05:29 PM
Cum. Followed by the spark of outrage.

Richard
05-09-2004, 05:46 PM
:dontknowa

Blue on a woman.

frodo1511
05-09-2004, 06:53 PM
Blue on a woman.

YES! that's what I was going to say, Richard. Blue for a girl, but, not to be gay or anything, green or brown on a guy.

GuinevereLover
05-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Brown without a doubt I mean all the celebs I fancy have brown eyes

Natalie Portman
Keira
Reiko Aylesworth
Jorja Fox
Anna Paquin
Emmy Rossum
Linda Cardellini

Lil' Lady Chaz
05-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Brown For a girl
Green or Brown for a Guy

Adolf-The-Apple
05-09-2004, 08:51 PM
My favorite eye-color: Blue/Red checkered
No, what I want to say with that: I never thought of it, but I will, might take several hours...

:icon_spam

johnnyboy
06-09-2004, 03:53 AM
Depends really, I love a pair of soft brown eyes on a girl, Natalie Portman is an example, Keira too. But then there are blues and greens, which are also beautiful.

For instance, I know a girl who has the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen, copper on the inside, blue in the middle, and green on the outside, and very expressive, gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, (also helped that she had a very cute smile with dimples, but thats beside the point).

Anyway, it all depends on the warmth and expressiveness of the eyes I'm looking into, eyes you can easily tell emotions in, like caring, and laughter and such.

For guys, I don't know, I like mine

Dyce_Blue
06-09-2004, 05:19 AM
I'm a fan of the brunettes, so a complementary pair of sparkling brown eyes is always a plus...

...as for my eyes, they are hazel with little lightning bolts of orange. No kidding.

Narg
06-09-2004, 07:14 AM
wtf, this thread is shit, brown cos of keira, and blue is the best, because i have blue eyes, and im the best.

Kelsey
06-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Wow, someone else who knows who Reiko Aylesworth is...

I don't care about eye color. I'm not going to not go out with someone because I don't like the color of their eyes. I do kind of like the whole one blue eye, one brown eye thing though. Aparently, one in a million (or something more realistic) have that, so I like that it's unique, and then I would hope that it's genetic.

Spartakus
06-09-2004, 08:55 AM
Nobody said that if you do not like someone's eyes you won't go out.It's stupidity!

MeggieHoops
06-09-2004, 03:08 PM
I've got really light pretty blue eyes, so I tend to like blue generally. Especially cause guys with brown hair and blue eyes are SO sexy.

But I also like really deep brown eyes.

ChocolateMoose
06-09-2004, 03:36 PM
I do kind of like the whole one blue eye, one brown eye thing though. Aparently, one in a million (or something more realistic) have that, so I like that it's unique, and then I would hope that it's genetic.

I knew someone who had that.

What about that thing that David Bowie has?

EmotionSickness
06-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Yes, David Bowie does have two different color eyes (one blue, one a sort of brownish color), but he wasn't born that way. He was hit very hard in the eye as a child and, as a result, lost the pigmentation in his iris. It's still very cool looking, though.

I don't have a favorite eye color. It all depends on the rest of the person they belong to. Although ... a guy with darker hair and light (particularly blue) eyes is mighty nice.

Narzys
06-09-2004, 08:51 PM
What about that thing that David Bowie has?

O yes... David's eyes, totally in line with is extraordinary look, his mystic image.

Light blue eyes: o man I'm chilling.
Brown eyes: lovely
Blue eyes: same at brown

Green/Gray ( I have them): ??? anybody??? :icon_surp

ChocolateMoose
06-09-2004, 09:32 PM
David Bowie has a condition where one pupil dosn't dilate. Don't know what it's called, but it means that in the light he has one big pupil and one small pupil. And the left one (in the photo) is blue whereas the right is green.

http://www.gamedayticketsusa.com/concert-pics/david-bowie.jpg

And its not contact lenses or anything.

deviljet88
07-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Wow, that's like one of the many freaky pictures of Bowie I've seen =| I personally don't care for eye colour. I mean its not one of the things I notice, sure eye shape and stuff, but not the actual colour. I guess blue could be cool, but brown, or hazel, or green, or whatever is nice as well.

hasselbrad
08-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Red...bloodshot.
I like the song Brown Eyed Girl...except of course when they replace "making love in the green grass" with "skippin' and a runnin'". That makes me angry.