PDA

View Full Version : Questions from a big fan

Echtelion
03-09-2004, 08:28 AM
Hi everyone !!!
I ask you this question because i'm really a big fan of Keira Knightley. Since I met her in a movie I have one dream ... to meet her :) . Do you have an idea how can I get the more chance to realize this dream ??? :icon_conf

Other question : If you meet her in the street what will you do ?

NinjaTurtleRocky
03-09-2004, 08:56 AM
"I have no idea what the fuck you just said lil' kid, but you special"-Peddler from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

it also applys to this topic!

Adolf-The-Apple
03-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Hmm, I think the only possibility to meet her is to visit the premier of one of her movies, maybe you see her there for one second or perhaps two. :icon_poke
A better idea would be to print out a picture of Keira what you like and send it with a letter and another envelope for the answer to:
Keira Knightley
c/o PFD
Drury House
34-43 Russell St
London, England
WC2B 5HA
Then you only have to wait up to 30 days (or more), and if it's your lucky day you'll receive your printed picture with a personal autograph on it!
Amicallement,
Robert.

Leonie
03-09-2004, 11:06 AM
Keira Knightley
c/o PFD
Drury House
34-43 Russell St
London, England
WC2B 5HA
Then you only have to wait up to 30 days (or more), and if it's your lucky day you'll receive your printed picture with a personal autograph on it!

Lol. I've been there. No stalker intentions, just completely random, me walking around in London thinking, "Wait, this street sounds familiar... :icon_conf "

Adolf-The-Apple
03-09-2004, 01:06 PM
It's just the agency, that's why I said that he should write a letter and not go there. :icon_err:

Leonie
03-09-2004, 01:26 PM
I know that, it's just funny that I actually sort of walked into her agency while I was on my London trip. I think so anyway. :icon_razz

frodo1511
03-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Yup, I already told my story on how I met her at the NY King Arthur premiere, so it's possible. Next up, the Jacket, hopefully again in NY (I really don't like driving to LA)

apoggy
03-09-2004, 09:57 PM
you don't meet someone from 100 metres away :p

and as this topic serves no point...