PDA

View Full Version : Now I know what its like to be trapped in quicksand.

meegaan1
01-09-2004, 03:34 AM
We went out to my lil sisters' horse, Lily, tonight, and I was walking to the part where the water is for the horses to drink. It's out in a wide open field, and the water is like a low creek. Margo, my little sis, said, "Oh crap, its flooded." to her friend who was with us.
And I was like "Pssh!" Because I'm like that, I think I can do everything, like most teens, and I'm usually right.
So I start to walk in it, and all the sudden, I can't move my left foot.
And then I try to pull up my right
And it won't budge.
"CRAP I'M STUCK!" I yell to Margo and her friend. I'm knee deep in mud, and in my new school clothes to boot. And Margo and her friend walk off and leave me there!
I fell forward into the mud trying to pry my legs out, and since I'm alone, I started to cry and curse, and then I heard my little sister laughing.
She and her friend just went to Lily and fricking left me to pull myself out
and once I got out, A HORSE pushed me with its head, gently, to make sure I was moving.
I had to wait while my mom ran to the house for the garbage bag I asked for, and when she brought it back, I got into it like it was a potato sack, and sat in the car.
And then I had my mom spray me off with the hose when I got back home.

Jacoby
01-09-2004, 04:08 AM
That's why I don't walk into giant puddles anymore.

Your life is heaps more interesting than mine. Lucky.

meegaan1
01-09-2004, 04:26 AM
LOL, not in the least. But I think I should follow your example and not walk into wet-puddle-looking places.

acliff
01-09-2004, 08:21 AM
I'm am of the mentality of pinching my nose, and jumping in with both feet. Why avoid problems when you can meet them face on. I mean about 50% of the time, it won't be a bottomless pit right?

meegaan1
02-09-2004, 03:11 AM
LOL. I'm getting all sorts of good advice here.

acliff
02-09-2004, 07:21 AM
I would give you advice, if you'd asked for advice :P

Hmmm what advice can I give.... once mud dries it gets irritating taking the clothes off, so take all your clothes off while the mud is still fresh, have a nice relaxing shower, then dive into a bin liner and go home. Naked.